• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: QI - Internal error when trying to heal units

I'm unable to heal my units in QI right now. I have been able to heal before, so not sure what the difference is.
  2. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

I currently have too high population for the buildings I have built, causing me to lose out on euphoria bonus (I tested with collection and I did not get boosted amount). I have 3 Villas, which should give me 600 population, but instead I have 1000 as seen by euphoria demand and by adding up all...
  3. MooingCat

Fixed on Beta: Unable to dissolve guild because "ranking calculation is running"

I am unable to dissolve my guild, probably due to GvG removal.
  4. MooingCat

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

Check out the spoilers here!
  5. MooingCat

Event 2024 Anniversary Event

Anniversary event returns again this year! Share your speculations in the discussion thread! A few anniversary event assets have been added! Past Event Upgrades: Golden^2 Orrery Stage of Ages Upgrade Kit Stage of Ages Selection Kit Main Building Upgrade / Selection Kits...
  6. MooingCat

Spoiler Stackable Units!

Use this thread to discuss stackable units! Read all about it here!
  7. MooingCat

Stackable Units!

Seems like we will finally be getting stackable units! Come speculate with us in the discussion thread! Seems like we'll finally be getting stackable units! According to @Juber this is something that has...
  8. MooingCat

Pirate Event!

We have a brand new "Pirate Event", probably replacing the Summer Event! You can discuss everything about Pirate Event spoilers here (click)! Rewards Images and Backgrounds You can discuss everything about Pirate...
  9. MooingCat

Guild Expedition Level 5!

Check out all the spoilers we have for the upcoming Guild Expedition Level 5! You can discuss everything about GE5 spoilers here (click)! I wanted to try out the new Spoiler section, so here's all the information we have so far about the new Guild Expedition Level 5! Note: All of this is...
  10. MooingCat

Spoiler "Pirate" Event!?

Read all about the Pirate Event spoilers here (click)! In this post you can discuss all about the new pirate event! pirate_calendar_icon_days calendar_box_highlight calendar_box_open pirate_calendar_bg: [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
  11. MooingCat

Forwarded Add (optional) two-factor authentication to the game as well

With the recent push to enable two-factor authentication for your forum account I think it's time to add it to the game as well.
  12. MooingCat

Spoiler Anniversary Event?

Edit 15.01.2023: Updated with all assets so far :) Edit 22.01.2023: Updated with main building, moved secondary building to this post, added music & sound effects :) Edit 05.02.2023: Updated with latest assets & added a bunch of info texts :) Part 1/2: Due to image limit this post is continued...
  13. MooingCat

Spoiler St Patrick's Day Event!

Update 17/11: Updated the post with the latest images, including the buildings! Update 18/12: Updated post with latest images / updated images We have one main building and three small decoration looking buildings. Possible some sort of set, with a main piece and the trees as set pieces? Or...
  14. MooingCat

Spoiler Path of Innovation / Innovation Pass

Update 05.02.2023: Finally updated this post with all updated assets, info texts, etc :) Based on all the information we have so far, there seems to be a new Innovation "event", that I think will be called "Path of Innovation". One of the info texts suggest the event pass is called "Path of...
  15. MooingCat

Spoiler New Trade Options / Tavern Boosts?

Update: I think it's very likely these are for the new GE update, and not the possibility to trade special goods. Three new "icon_bonus" icons / assets have been added to the game, one of which really caught my eye: "icon_bonus_trade_special_goods.png" It's very low quality, but it suggests...
  16. MooingCat

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

Read all about the Guild Expedition Level 5 update here (click)! In this post you can discuss all about the new spoilers, as we try to figure out what the new level will include! In addition to what seems like the "main" building for this GE update, there are also another new building and...
  17. MooingCat

Spoiler 2022 Halloween Event

Seems like there is a new mechanic this time around, there are a lot of different versions of a new "tool orb". The first four are different versions of the standard "tool orb" it seems, with the rest being "active", "bright", "clearable", "unlit" and "without_shadow". There are also some new...
  18. MooingCat

Forwarded Rework reward popups to be similar to aiding/tavern visit popups

Getting rewards is great, but more often than not I find the reward window annoying rather than exciting. It blocks actions until you've clicked away, slowing you down or distracting you from what you were doing. This is probably most noticeable in GBG, but also applies to GE, incidents, aiding...
  19. MooingCat

Implemented Option to show locked items in the Antiques Dealer

I would like an option to temporarily show all locked items in the antiques dealer item selection window. When the option is selected the player should be able to view, select and sell locked buildings.
  20. MooingCat

Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

Looks like we already have some stuff for the 2021 Winter Event! Looks like we also get a new car for the Winter Train!