• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
how about the buildings that generate the fragments for them? those should have a little upgrade too (so we can have more fragments, faster)
Wouldn’t be surprised to see special upgrades (at this point it could be named anything between copper to crystal upgrade) for those spawners in the cash passes.
I’m just hoping for a retroactive upgrade for the conjunction towers. Though looking to wild life, probs the trend is now event buildings of 2yrs ago getting a retroactive upgrade. Except st. Patrick’s day for some reason.

Dessire

Regent
Innogames:
Future ages? What is that? I only know old ages so for each event I only create event buildings with old ages designs.
Create multiple designs to make a building looks like the age where you are? Are you crazy?! Do you want the universe get destroyed?!

Also Innogames: aah the anniversary event, the moment of the year where I like to my costumers about future ages, making them believe that I still remember futuristic ages. . I think I will create maybe 1 or 2 futuristic buildings and an upgrade of a building with an old age design to make it look like it is from a futuristic age after using that upgrade :D !

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Future, Arctic future, oceanic future, virtual future, space age: Mars, asteroid belt, Venus, Jupiter’s moon, Titan and space hub: am I a joke to you?

All events should be like this one, allowing people finally learn futuristic buildings. I am extremely tired and bored of old ages buildings, Innogames has forgotten completly futuristic ages in FoE.
I think it's a shame that there isn't a thumbs down button.

The game stands out precisely because of the lovingly designed buildings, why should that change?

Dessire

Regent
I think it's a shame that there isn't a thumbs down button.

The game stands out precisely because of the lovingly designed buildings, why should that change?
Yes, a shame cause I cant downvote you due your lack of comprehension. We have futuristic ages for a reason but 99% of the time all event buildings are related to old ages, what about futuristic ages? What about all players who preffer futuristic ages instead of old ages? For years all event buildings has had old ages designs, what is the matter about finally have an option to have event buildings with a design according to the age where you are of after X amount of ages like the tavern??!!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Dessire to be fair, in your defence, I love futuristic architecture too. FE/early AF is(/are) my fav. age(s). When talking about vanilla building looks. My 2nd favourites are SA:V colony buildings, with practically all space age colony’s environments, they’re simple amazing. Love all of them for different reasons.
That been said, when it comes down to event buildings I can understand why it’s not feasible for Inno to order their artists to create futuristic skins for buildings. Even if it’s done like Himaji castle. I also can agreed with you for more futuristic architecture in event buildings. The authenticity reasons ship has sailed ages ago (if it was such a big deal, GB’s should’ve been age locked upon introduction of GB’s). A good example is the Arc showing up early in many cities.
Personally I think the real reasons are event themes themselves. Let’s be honest here: st. Patrick’s day (traditional), summer event (pirates), soccer (contemporary Mediterranean vacation), fall (contemporary countryside), fellowship (medieval), Halloween (creepy old ran down stuff), winter event (progressive era), etc. Wild life could incorporate solar punk architecture, like the GB rain forest project did. Without really deviating from the theme. Since it’s mostly nature reserves and preservation themed. Which solar punk does support. Anniversary event is the perfect event for futurism. As it’s celebrating how far the game has come.

To cut it short. Event buildings are tight to a given theme and architecture. Only wild life event could become futuristic. Towards solar punk architectural buildings. Much like the GB rainforest project. Could more events be introduced featuring futurism? Sure, however from the looks of it, the devs clearly have chosen for more variation.

Waiting for portraits! Want to see which will be the golden league portrait :3
The portraits are currently placeholders. Like this is portrait 8 of the event:
portrait_651-98fee0697.jpg

As soon as they upload the final portrait this placeholder will change, or the link will break because they changed the URL. We'll see.

Last edited: