• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

Found some new images of the Anniversary event:

Main building lvl 1:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24A1-d7e22099b.png

Main building lvl 10:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24A10-c52ff4466.png

Smaller reward building:
Lvl 1:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24B1-caec5e3e3.png

Lvl 2:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24B2-71562d82b.png

Lvl 3:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24B3-f77a555f8.png

Other reward buildings:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24C1-7da3f024c.png
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24C1b-ee81c5a58.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24D1-f12675657.png

Portraits:
portrait_644-ad29fa38b.jpg
portrait_645-c50ac0e87.jpg
portrait_646-458b83490.jpg
portrait_647-2a2d6950b.jpg

portrait_648-8ac39b994.jpg
portrait_649-0fb0159ab.jpg
portrait_650-0bf6d7849.jpg
portrait_651-89334e6de.jpg

Gem Mine:
anniversary_gem_mine-713845b46.png

Gem Pickaxe:
anniversary_gem_pickaxe-fc8101714.png

Prismatic Essence:
anniversary_prismatic_essence-5e5858ad4.png

In-game tooltips:

Colorless keys can't be converted!
The Gem Pickaxe can only be used on free pieces!
Select a free piece that you want to break down!
A new piece has been spawned by the Gem Mine!
Select a color that you want to convert!
The Prismatic Essence can only be used on colored pieces!

Last edited:

terim

Merchant
The text of infoscreens

Spawn and Merge!Collect Energy by completing quests, logging in everyday, and by collecting incidents around your city. Use Energy to spawn new pieces on the board. Merge pieces and locked pieces of the same shape and element to earn a small reward and Grand Prize progress!
Merge Keys!Each locked piece has a key part on it. Two different key parts can be merged together to make a full key. Key parts and full keys are attached to pieces, and you can only merge the pieces that have the same shape and element!
Convert and Open Chests!Convert pieces with full keys and add their key to your possession. Use keys to open chests for a chance to win a daily special and to gain Grand Prize progress! Once a day, the first chest you open will give you more rewards.
Gem MineSpawn pieces without spending any Energy. Earn this exclusive reward by completing quests in the Rival Challenges and quests in the Event.
Gem PickaxeBreak down a higher-level piece into two lower-level pieces. Any keys or key parts on the higher-level piece will be retained on both lower-level pieces. Earn this exclusive reward by completing quests in the Rival Challenges and quests during the Event.
Prismatic EssenceConverts all pieces of one color on the board to colorless. Colorless pieces can be merged with any color, but while they are colorless their keys can't be converted. Earn this exclusive reward by completing quests in the Rival Challenges and quests in the Event.

PJS299

Merchant
Found some new images of the Anniversary event:

Main building lvl 1:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24A1-d7e22099b.png

Main building lvl 10:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24A10-c52ff4466.png

Smaller reward building:
Lvl 1:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24B1-caec5e3e3.png

Lvl 2:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24B2-71562d82b.png

Lvl 3:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24B3-f77a555f8.png

Other reward buildings:
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24C1-7da3f024c.png
W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24C1b-ee81c5a58.png

W_SS_MultiAge_ANNI24D1-f12675657.png

Portraits:
portrait_644-ad29fa38b.jpg
portrait_645-c50ac0e87.jpg
portrait_646-458b83490.jpg
portrait_647-2a2d6950b.jpg

portrait_648-8ac39b994.jpg
portrait_649-0fb0159ab.jpg
portrait_650-0bf6d7849.jpg
portrait_651-89334e6de.jpg

Gem Mine:
anniversary_gem_mine-713845b46.png

Gem Pickaxe:
anniversary_gem_pickaxe-fc8101714.png

Prismatic Essence:
anniversary_prismatic_essence-5e5858ad4.png

In-game tooltips:

Colorless keys can't be converted!
The Gem Pickaxe can only be used on free pieces!
Select a free piece that you want to break down!
A new piece has been spawned by the Gem Mine!
Select a color that you want to convert!
The Prismatic Essence can only be used on colored pieces!
Where do you find this?

Don't know where to post this but the event after the Anniversary event will be a brand new event, called Heroes of History.

history_event_0-2d60dbfd0.png

Last edited:
are you sure this belongs to FoE?
The look doesn't fit the game at all
Yes, I am positive. There are many files relating to the "history" event that are in the game folders, right next to the files of other events.
There is mention of a golden event pass of the "history" event, of diamond league rewards, etc. all relating to the history event.
And on the bottom of the image you see chests which look the same as in Foe.

This is the Grand Prize chest:
history_event_pass_grand_prize_chest-34c1fa3ad.png

This is portrait number 653 of Foe. It is a placeholder for the second portrait of "HOH 2024". That is History of Heroes.
portrait_653-9427e8d91.jpg

Last edited:

XIA*

Marquis
@Dessire to be fair, in your defence, I love futuristic architecture too. FE/early AF is(/are) my fav. age(s). When talking about vanilla building looks. My 2nd favourites are SA:V colony buildings, with practically all space age colony’s environments, they’re simple amazing. Love all of them for different reasons.
That been said, when it comes down to event buildings I can understand why it’s not feasible for Inno to order their artists to create futuristic skins for buildings. Even if it’s done like Himaji castle. I also can agreed with you for more futuristic architecture in event buildings. The authenticity reasons ship has sailed ages ago (if it was such a big deal, GB’s should’ve been age locked upon introduction of GB’s). A good example is the Arc showing up early in many cities.
Personally I think the real reasons are event themes themselves. Let’s be honest here: st. Patrick’s day (traditional), summer event (pirates), soccer (contemporary Mediterranean vacation), fall (contemporary countryside), fellowship (medieval), Halloween (creepy old ran down stuff), winter event (progressive era), etc. Wild life could incorporate solar punk architecture, like the GB rain forest project did. Without really deviating from the theme. Since it’s mostly nature reserves and preservation themed. Which solar punk does support. Anniversary event is the perfect event for futurism. As it’s celebrating how far the game has come.

To cut it short. Event buildings are tight to a given theme and architecture. Only wild life event could become futuristic. Towards solar punk architectural buildings. Much like the GB rainforest project. Could more events be introduced featuring futurism? Sure, however from the looks of it, the devs clearly have chosen for more variation.
anything can be tweaked to have a futuristic design. Pirates? sure as hell there are a lot of movies with pirates as a theme in futuristic settings. Soccer doesn't need to have a mediteranean feel to it, soccer isn't exclusively an Italian/Spanish/Greek sport :rolleyes: Halloween:eek:f course you can make futuristic creepy buildings. That's exactly a theme where you fantasy can run WILD. Winter: lots of options from Artic Future designs to ice planet fantasies...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
anything can be tweaked to have a futuristic design. Pirates? sure as hell there are a lot of movies with pirates as a theme in futuristic settings. Soccer doesn't need to have a mediteranean feel to it, soccer isn't exclusively an Italian/Spanish/Greek sport :rolleyes: Halloween:eek:f course you can make futuristic creepy buildings. That's exactly a theme where you fantasy can run WILD. Winter: lots of options from Artic Future designs to ice planet fantasies...
The devs have clearly chosen to do what they do. Going with soccer for a Mediterranean vacation theme. Before they chose classical ancient Roman theme. Ever since American football. Even though American football certainly ain't exclusively to ancient Romans, lol.
With every event they’ve chosen what type of architecture/cultural influence to impact looks of various buildings. Wild life is the exception. Which are nature reserves. They could ofc tweak like you say however it may not be desirable to bigger public. Giving a mixture seems to work the best. In all honesty, an cyberpunk/steampunk winter theme would be somewhat interesting to me personally but may deter others