• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Stackable Units!

-Alin-

Emperor
Easier and faster fights, like that.
No more scrolling or deleting/filling sectors with light units just to have rogues infront.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm.. we will need to be more precise with the mouse then, if we need to hit a specific stack instead of one of four units next to each other - I hope they increase the image sizes a bit, so they are easier to hit.

Also I was always annoyed by the space between the units - I do not want to know how often I hit that and sent 7 rogues to their death.
now that separator might come in useful though.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Hmm...All are happily discussing and thinking about faster clicks and faster fights (PC mates). But myself worried about drag and drop the units from the army management window on mobile with this approach. Waiting to see the final design for knowing how best they cover every use-cases (like unit heal, sorting / listing less damaged or no damage unit first, after which limit stacked units will appear.....etc)

If all healthy units (i.e. all 5 of the age, heroes, agents, etc.) are in a stack at the beginning, and only then the injured ones, perhaps also stacked. I would find this very clear.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Hmm...All are happily discussing and thinking about faster clicks and faster fights (PC mates). But myself worried about drag and drop the units from the army management window on mobile with this approach. Waiting to see the final design for knowing how best they cover every use-cases (like unit heal, sorting / listing less damaged or no damage unit first, after which limit stacked units will appear.....etc)
I think this could be great for mobile as well depending on how it's implemented. I definitely want to see damaged units, but really hope all healed units are displayed first. That way you could have all the units of an age + rogues in the same location every single time, which should eliminate all need to scroll, and once you learn where the units are located I think swapping out units will be a lot quicker, both for PC and mobile.

Dessire

Regent
There are some changes which would make the game better and they are easy to implement, like change colosseum to give random units of your age with a total of 60 at level 80 for example and which could help new players (and traz lovers too) but no, Innogames do not want to do those changes and I still do not understand why. . .

Emberguard

Emperor
wow stacked units :rolleyes:

I would have implemented first:
auto replacement of injured / dead units o_O

then players wouldn't need stacked units anymore :D
Yes and no

If the stacked units work for injured and fully healed then it should make the game run a lot faster for those that have thousands of injured units. Having to load a separate icon for every single unit you've acquired does increase loading times

I hope they will not destroy button alignment on PC like they did when they removed PVP towers (and 1st verstion of heal all button). That would be real pain. If they manage to keep button alignment intact then I am all for it.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I hope they will not destroy button alignment on PC like they did when they removed PVP towers (and 1st verstion of heal all button). That would be real pain. If they manage to keep button alignment intact then I am all for it.
I don't think they will do the same mistake twice. ^^