• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Rework reward popups to be similar to aiding/tavern visit popups

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Reason
The current reward popups quickly become annoying, especially when you get a lot of them.
Details
See main body for details.
Balance
Only place I can see this impacting balance is in GBG. Shouldn't be by much, but in any case I don't think it should be balanced around how fast you can close a window.
Abuse Prevention
n/a
Summary
Change reward popups to behave like aid / tavern popups. Add a log of rewards from the last week like you have for aid / tavern visits.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've seen some complaints / general wish for improvements in this regard, but haven't found this specific idea proposed before.
Visual Aids
[ATTACH type="full"]7649[/ATTACH]
Getting rewards is great, but more often than not I find the reward window annoying rather than exciting. It blocks actions until you've clicked away, slowing you down or distracting you from what you were doing. This is probably most noticeable in GBG, but also applies to GE, incidents, aiding (BP popups), HC, SC, events, and more.

I would like to see the system changed to be similar to the aid/tavern popups you get when someone aids or visits your tavern. Instead of appearing in the middle and blocking the screen, they pop up in the corner of the screen, last for a few seconds, then disappear. They're non-intrusive, but still give you the information you need. I would also like there to be a reward log (with filters) like you have now for aiding, tavern visits etc. That way if you miss the reward popup or want to go back and check you have the ability to do so.

If the aid/tavern style popups don't feel special enough for rewards, it's always possible to make them bigger or flashier, or alternatively just make it a toggle. The current popups could be the default, with a "minimized" option to make them work like aid/tavern popups.

Attachments

• reward suggestion.png
    reward suggestion.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 35
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.