• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Add (optional) two-factor authentication to the game as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Reason
Considering you can spend a lot of hours and money on the game, there should be an option to add additional account safety to prevent hackers getting into your account.
Details
There's not really a lot to explain, the specifics would be up to the developers to figure out.
Balance
n/a
Abuse Prevention
n/a
Summary
Add 2FA to the game as well.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I did not find it suggested on this forum.
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd hope for the mobile app, you wouldn't need to copy and paste a code from one window to another. Some apps allow you to use fingerprint authentication, and I know the tech on that is getting worse off but if inno's gonna do it please make it a modern approach.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
50% - happy and 50% - unhappy.

Not able to get a single thought for supporting 2FA in the game app. Maybe the extra step making me feel like that.

Actually, if my game account got hacked earlier means without a doubt 100% happily support this idea. On that particular choice, giving my upvote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.