• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. podkap1970

Priority list in motivating buildings

nvm, i do not know, how this game do work
  2. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: changing Tabs make my city inaccessible

since i have the new Firefox 55.0 (32 bit) or the new Adobe Flashplayer (26,0,0,151) installed, i have a new bug not sure which of both made this, but i think its the new FF, with this new Tab feature maybe? when i change from my city-(tab), to another tab to do something else, and go back to...
  3. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: server down ?

i guess its only me, that i do not have access to the server anymore since 30-45 min because noone else did open a thread :) i just get the picture (when you have no Flash installed i think?), with the Arc GB at the right it was working 1 hour ago i updated my Flashversion, since i could not...
  4. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: auto collect by moving the building [41242]

not sure its a new 'feature' or just a bug Issue Description (10/10): moving any building, which is ready to collect, (FP, goods, supplies, coins) does autocollect during the movement this 'bug' is new since yesterday atleast Reproduction Steps: just move a building which is ready to collect...
  5. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: [40827] Event History - trade log shows 0 for numbers

a trade did expire few min ago, and the Event History show no amount and no name of the goods which did expire i'm not even sure i got the goods (Asbestos it was) back, i can't remember how much Asbestos i had
  6. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: [40824] Sidequest 'Good? Great!' wrong requirement

in the Sidequest "Good? Great!" it says: gather 30 of each era good but i think you need to collect 30 of each oceanic future goods, a typo ?
  7. podkap1970

Cannot Reproduce: [40784] Can't level up own GB

it is not possible to level my own GBs when i try to level my GB's, i get an infinite loading screen in my GB UI, after a reload, it says it did level, but still wants FPs now my Zeus is bugged, until another player level it for me, because only another player can level it
  8. podkap1970

server down ?

i got an internal error when i was clicking the Guild Expedition button, after that it tried to reload, it stopped at 49/50 %, and hanging now there anyone else got problems ?
  9. podkap1970

Feedback new forum layout

i don't really like the new forum layout its new, maybe thats why :) its too wide and i miss on the right side, the latest threads which got modified, because i always did click them, it was fastest way to get informed, now i have to click through the whole forum to see what is new, more or...
  10. podkap1970

Feedback server error

i'am the only one, which have a server error since an hour ?
  11. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: GE tournament not ended

the bug is back ..., or never fixed, 3rd week in a row, GE does not stop after the time runs out
  12. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

wow this is a critical bug, and this is not fixed at all ! i'am also in a internal error loop, and have no access to my city/game anymore could someone fix this please ? Edit: i did some fights in the GvG, than suddenly i got that error, now iam in a loop, and cant do anything when i retreat >...
  13. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: [37520][37538] both payable recurring quests are bugged

Reproduction Steps: get one of the recurring quests, where you have to pay coins and supplies http://prnt.sc/chhluv http://prnt.sc/chhm1w Issue Description (10/10): it does not complete, because it says i have only 1 coin, even i have a little more (over 1 G) Player: Podkap1970 World: .de...
  14. podkap1970

Feedback guild treasury history 1.84

this is great ! but, sorry but there is always a but :P this needs a filter system filter by name maybe ? in my guild we have 361 pages of treasury history in those 7 days when someone collect his Arc/Obs/Atom, there are 5 entries for each goods
  15. podkap1970

Will Not Fix: 2 light units don't attack rogues in range primary

well since noone cares seems like, or i might be wrong, anyway here is the bug report Reproduction Steps: do a GE fight against Surrogate Soldiers and/or Exoskeleton Soldiers (with own rogues of course:) ) Issue Description (12/10): the light units do not attack the rogues first, if they are...
  16. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: [36328] wrong goods numbers in guild treasury (display issue)

Reproduction Steps: 1. open the guild treasury 2. scroll through the goods :) Issue Description (10/10): when you open the guild treasury, i expect the right numbers of goods, but it shows my numbers of goods its a display issue only, the goods are still there :) Player: Podkap1970 World: .de...
  17. podkap1970

Coins limit

hello, anyone know, if there is a limit in holding Coins/Suppplies, like max 1 billion or so ?
  18. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: Martin Luther King event, progress dont count

do the event iam at 6th mission: http://prntscr.com/9fmmsk and the progress dont count: http://prntscr.com/9fmmxm and the 3rd mission did autocomplete, it did pop up for a half sec and disapperead i only could read infiltrate 3 sectors plus something else but thats another bug :) Player...
  19. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: invisible shrines + wrong models

my shrines are invisible since today patch http://prntscr.com/6z62ct also the haunted house got a new model ? same with my queen ? 1.50.30974 28.04.2015 15:16 Player : Podkap1970 Server : de OS : Windows 7 Browser : Firefox 37.0.2 Settings: 1920x1080
  20. podkap1970

Cannot Reproduce: Map ranking (GvG) of Tomorrow era is empty after timer reset

Reproduction Steps: Map ranking (GvG) of Tomorrow era is empty after timer reset even after a relog/reconnect http://prntscr.com/6a72de Player: Podkap1970 World: zz1 Operating System: Win 7 64bit Browser Version: Firefox: 36,0 Viewport Size: 1920x1080 Player name and world for rewards...