• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [37520][37538] both payable recurring quests are bugged

podkap1970

Emperor
Reproduction Steps: get one of the recurring quests, where you have to pay coins and supplies
http://prnt.sc/chhluv
http://prnt.sc/chhm1w

Issue Description (10/10):
it does not complete, because it says i have only 1 coin, even i have a little more (over 1 G)

Player:
Podkap1970
World: .de
Operating System: Win7 64bit
Browser Version: Firefox 48.0.2
Viewport Size: 1920x943

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue has already been fixed with the update earlier. To resolve existing/currently running situations you will need to collect at least 1 of that same resource.

Example: I have a quest that asks for 50,000 coin, I have 1 million coin but the quest shows I have 0. Once I collect at least 1 coin, the quest condition will update itself.

DeletedUser4130

Still not going for me, and I just collected 500k+ coins

Edit: Like you say, collect 1+ coin and can then finish quest, but same thing happens again if you skip back to it, so there is still a bug.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Andi47

Overlord
I can also confirm: NOT fixed (or rather: only partly fixed):

to reproduce:
1.) polivated a guildmate to collect a few coins (I have 833.3M coins at the moment)
2.) spent enough FP to solve the "spend 99 FP" quest
3.) did umpthteen mouseclicks to click away all this lot of unnecessary recurring quests
4.) got the payment quest
observed:
Pay_Quest_bug_1.jpg

expected: the bar with the coins should be full, I should be able to solve the quest
5.) polivated another guildmate to collect a few coins
observed:
Pay_Quest_bug_2.jpg

edit:
6.) payed to solve the quest
7.) kept the next quest (recruit some surrogates and recons)
8.) reload
9.) opened the "recruit surrogate etc." quest
10.) did umphteen clicks to get the next pay quest
observed: AGAIN like screenshot 1 (not able to solve the quest until collecting coins)
expected: it should be possible to solve the pay quests without collecting a few coins every time....

hotfix still required.

technical info:
1.86.17a1f4f (13.09.2016 15:39), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,209, Windows 10, Opera 39.0.2256.71, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7658

I have the same problem today : il was also resolved by collecting some coins
2ea4d30b-ae90-4893-a8b1-cb26259d9f0e.jpg