• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: server down ?

podkap1970

Emperor
i guess its only me, that i do not have access to the server anymore since 30-45 min
because noone else did open a thread :)

i just get the picture (when you have no Flash installed i think?), with the Arc GB at the right

it was working 1 hour ago
i updated my Flashversion, since i could not connect anymore, but did not help, i also did clear my cache :)

i use newest 32bit Firefox, and Win7 64bit SP1

any help would be nice :)

i asked this in another thread, is there a limit of unattached units you can hold ?, i know there was a problem 1-2 years ago
someone could not login anymore, because he had too many troops

DeletedUser7813

All servers are down :).
but mobile version is still functional

DeletedUser7779

Ah good guess i should have checked forum, i also had problems on the US server yesterday.

podkap1970

Emperor
the information politics is not really good

and with the last 2 patches (yesterday and today) made the client very buggy

mail system not working correctly, FP recurring quest does not work (maybe intended), GvG siege problem ?

DeletedUser5429

mail system not working correctly
I confirm. Problems encountered for me :
  • When receiving a message, the icon is not blinking anymore
  • Sometimes I open message center, I have no messages. Then later I open it, I have messages which were sent before the 1st time I opened it. (=> some messages do not appear in the message center)

DeletedUser5429

Oh, and chat is disconnected since this morning, too.