• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

podkap1970

Emperor
wow this is a critical bug, and this is not fixed at all !
i'am also in a internal error loop, and have no access to my city/game anymore

could someone fix this please ?

Edit: i did some fights in the GvG, than suddenly i got that error, now iam in a loop, and cant do anything
when i retreat > error > reload > same again
when i go back to the fight, i do fight manuall or auto > error > reload > same again

Last edited:

DeletedUser7673

still all times in battle .. and cant some outer
if some fight vs 2 spears is nothing .. think its only 8 vs 8 and if some try kill last one = error

name : wummern
server : zz1

DeletedUser5929

I am also experiencing the same issue. On the continental map I fought to acquire a sector and in the first round of the fight only a rogue was left. No matter what troop was used to kill the rogue, it would result in "Internal Server Error." All options to end the fight resulted in the error. Now I am stuck in an infinite loop.

*EDIT* I was able to break the loop by allowing all my troops to be killed off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7674

I am also experiencing the same issue too... after a battle i can't play anymore...an internal error loop go on.

DeletedUser6323

It's not fixed !!!
I have the same problem :(( error...reload game...back to the battle field...and guess what ??? Error again ! no matter what I do...if I surrender or trying to fight I get the error :((

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Different issue, moved all posts in this thread. A player has reported that "losing the battle" (not attacking the enemy and simply taking hits) has worked for them to get out of the battle. While there is no guarantee this will work in all situations, you can try that in the meantime as a fix would only come tomorrow at the earliest.

DeletedUser7673

im fighting some today . all with 2 spearfighters was won and no problems .. then fight one with 8 units and kill 7 .. 8. unit had 2 hp .. try kill error - try retreat error - try surrender error -
how can we lose the fight if enemy to low ?

graycat

Farmer
I am having having the same issue, cannot finish the battle. When I go to kill the last troop I get an internal error message and kicks me out. If I try to retreat I get the same internal error message. Cannot get to my city. Running Windows 10, browser is Chrome.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
im fighting some today . all with 2 spearfighters was won and no problems .. then fight one with 8 units and kill 7 .. 8. unit had 2 hp .. try kill error - try retreat error - try surrender error -
how can we lose the fight if enemy to low ?
Another potential workaround: choose to continue the battle and once you are on the battlefield, select someone in chat and click to visit them.

DeletedUser7673

well ok hope this will really fixed soon , without fights its really boring .. and my apples .. oh damn .. tomorrow all full with treed .. :)

podkap1970

Emperor
Another potential workaround: choose to continue the battle and once you are on the battlefield, select someone in chat and click to visit them.
thanks, this did work

Edit: problem now is, you cant motivate other players, because it says you still in a fight :)

and i also hope you fix the GE :)
but atleast i have access to my city

Last edited:

DeletedUser4633

The same problem¡¡
Hello, I can not get into my account. I entered a loop and I can not get out. The game asks attack or retire but it is always reset . Please check it out. Thank you.
World: zz1
Player name: pp12sp

DeletedUser7674

yes ty, this work for find my home but i can't polish or combact again, it say again "internal error" and log out me because the old battle is working.

DeletedUser7674

It says: "you cannot aid buildings of this player. Battle is in progress!"

DeletedUser4225

I cant lose my battle the AI has only 1 hp left and I have 5 units left. When I try to let the AI attack me since it would die I just get the internal error... Please help. Still broken

DeletedUser6074

This bug is not fixed. My wife is now stuck in a loop after taking the last shot in a battle.

DeletedUser5561

I have the same problem: tried to give the last opponent the killshot and got into an internal error loop
- cannot kill the last unit
- if I just reposition my units, then the error occurs when the last opponent has to move
- I also get the error when I let the battle continue in automatic mode
- I also get the error when I try to retreat

I aborted the session by closing the browser, but even after restarting my computer I get back into this loop.
After restarting the game, I also tried to "retreat" instead of "continue combat", but with the same result.