• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Martin Luther King event, progress dont count

podkap1970

Emperor
do the event
iam at 6th mission:
http://prntscr.com/9fmmsk

and the progress dont count:
http://prntscr.com/9fmmxm

and the 3rd mission did autocomplete, it did pop up for a half sec and disapperead
i only could read infiltrate 3 sectors plus something else
but thats another bug :)

Player: podkap1970
World: .de
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Firefox 43.0
Viewport Size: 1920x1080

DeletedUser7133

Same here, event progress don't count, still 0/11, after done missions
Did several refresh, always the same thing

Player: XtremeX (97416)
World: pt2
Browser Version: Chrome/30.0.1599.101
Viewport Size: 1442x737

DeletedUser

Same here,
Event progress don't count, still at 0/11, i have done all the event, and i can't win the new portrait and the king...
http://prntscr.com/9fn17u

Player: Pestis
World: zz1
Browser Version: IE 11.
Viewport Size: 1440x900

DeletedUser4446

and the 3rd mission did autocomplete, it did pop up for a half sec and disapperead
i only could read infiltrate 3 sectors plus something else

Same here. Al those scout/infiltrate/research a tech quests disappeared without me clicking ok.
I'm not even sure if I received the rewards for those quests.

And like the posters above, after finishing the 11 quests (I have the peace sculpture in my inventory), the progress of the other one is stuck at 0/11.

Andi47

Overlord
A new questline on the last office day of InnoGames?

BTW: I hope this will be hotfixed before the questline ends (it's a critical bug hence it prevents us from finishing the questline and gaining the reward)

DeletedUser5664

And like the posters above, after finishing the 11 quests (I have the peace sculpture in my inventory), the progress of the other one is stuck at 0/11.

Have the same problem :(

Player: toddy0180
World: zz1
Operating System:
Windows 10
Browser Version: Cyberfox

DeletedUser5933

After finishing the 3rd quest, the progress of the other one is stuck at 0/11.

felinebleue
zz1
Windows 8

Mozilla firefox

DeletedUser7109

This is the only posting I can find about the MLK event. Is there a list of quests somewhere? Or can someone share what you've already done? Thanks for the help. Also, 6 day event with 11 quests. Is that right?

DeletedUser4295

The event finished correctly for me - I have the King and Peace Sculpture in my inventory, and I also have the Martin portrait. However, I experienced the same problem as the previous posters in that any quest which did not require any action from me (i.e. auto-completed) disappeared before I had a chance to collect any reward (or even to read fully what the quest entailed).

DeletedUser4295

This is the only posting I can find about the MLK event. Is there a list of quests somewhere? Or can someone share what you've already done? Thanks for the help. Also, 6 day event with 11 quests. Is that right?
I can't give you a full list, because some of the quests disappeared before I had a chance to read them ...
1. Spend 9 Forge Points. Finish a 15-minute production 6 times (Random reward)
2. Build a residential building from your current age or 2 from the previous age. (Random)
3. Infiltrate 2 sectors + something else ? (Random)
4. Gain 100 happiness. Gain 200 total population. (Random)
5. Spend 29 Forge Points. (Random)
6. ?
7. Finish 5 productions in production buildings from your age or 5 from the previous age. (Random)
8. Research a technology. (Random)
9. Gather 1,968 coins. Delete 3 units. (Random)
10. Acquire 2 sectors without fighting (was there another part?) (Random)
11. Build a decoration. Acquire a province. (Random + 1 Peace Sculpture)

Andi47

Overlord
The first quest counted correctly for me (1/11) - so maybe Inno fixed something in the background?

DeletedUser7109

I can't give you a full list, because some of the quests disappeared before I had a chance to read them ...
1. Spend 9 Forge Points. Finish a 15-minute production 6 times (Random reward)
2. Build a residential building from your current age or 2 from the previous age. (Random)
3. Infiltrate 2 sectors + something else ? (Random)
4. Gain 100 happiness. Gain 200 total population. (Random)
5. Spend 29 Forge Points. (Random)
6. ?
7. Finish 5 productions in production buildings from your age or 5 from the previous age. (Random)
8. Research a technology. (Random)
9. Gather 1,968 coins. Delete 3 units. (Random)
10. Acquire 2 sectors without fighting (was there another part?) (Random)
11. Build a decoration. Acquire a province. (Random + 1 Peace Sculpture)

Appreciate the info. Thanks and good luck to you.

DeletedUser6400

I did the first 6 quests of the Martin Luther King story 4 hours ago.
The counter of the 11 quests didn't count the first quests (it signed "0/11 completed").
20 minutes ago I completed the other quests and the counter signed "5/11 completed".
I reloaded the game (I'm playing with PC with internet explorer) and the counter siged correctly "11/11 completed" (the event is completed).
(I have both portrait and the king in inventory)

Andi47

Overlord
some of the quests have auto-completed and turbo-closed WITHOUT DOING ANY MOUSECLICK (I litterally had my hands off the mouse and the keyboard to avoid accidental clicks immeadiately after finishing the previous quest).