• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback guild treasury history 1.84

Cardena

Squire
yes, only one entry for all 5 goods from a GB would be much better
And a way of looking for a special player or era of goods would also be good.

DeletedUser7465

Really a great function for guild leaders (was tired of doing it manually all that time)!
Agree with the tree, filters are needed for better controlling.

Andi47

Overlord
Hmmm, filtering should be possible
* by name
* by manual/GB donation
* by Era (including Medals for the all ages map)

DeletedUser

Every once in a while InnoGames implements indeed something almost sensible ;)

If we could have a filter please?

We need to know by era how much goods are contributed so that we do have an overview how much additional goods are to be contributed for GE and GvG.

The basic idea is great!

DeletedUser7454

GREAT first step for a feature that was requested for a while. BUT please implement a filter!

As and example one of my guild in live server where we have 72 Obs, 28 Arc and 35 Atoms. This means 135 GB giving goods to treasury x 5 goods = 675 entries daily = 67 page-long log just for GBs
Unlocking 2 levels of GE roughly for 10 ages = 10 eras x 2 levels x 5 goods = 100 entries = 10 more pages
And then the sieges and additional donations = additional few pages.

So the log can be easily 70- 100 page-long just for 1 day! This way it is not really useful :)

DeletedUser6908

Filters are definitely needed and GB auto donations could be placed in a separate list since there is less need to access those. About the only reason I can think of is to check to see when someone last collected.

DeletedUser7454

So the log can be easily 70- 100 page-long just for 1 day! This way it is not really useful :)
I shall stay corrected -- It is at the first day on live server and our log is 450 pages long --- GREAT JOB -- (it was sarcasm just in case that anybody thing it is really great)

DeletedUser4446

600 pages here, and that's WITHOUT any GvG activity. Another 5 lines added for every siege placed, defensive slot unlocked... not good.

RedRed

Viceroy
Please group the entries when they comes from a single user action and add filters. Again a feature relased ignoring testers' feedback :(

Andi47

Overlord
600 pages here, and that's WITHOUT any GvG activity. Another 5 lines added for every siege placed, defensive slot unlocked... not good.

Oh, there are siege and deff placing activities logged in the list? I have not even recognized this yet. This list DEFINITELY needs a filtering function!