• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Guild Goods Grounds

As GBG uses a LOT of goods, from several ages, it would be a great idea to get some room for Goods to Guild Stock productions. What could be an idea is a Settlement like map, where you can build Goods building of and below your own age, and roads (Trails and Tarmac road, both gives NO...
  2. RtV and SoH Question

Have a Question regarding Road to Victory and connection to Statue of Honor. Lets say a SoH is from Late Middel Ages, and you aquire a Road to Victory and attach the two buildings. when i go forward to Colonial and use an upgrade on the SoH, now the SoH is Colonial, but the RtV is LMA. Now the...
  3. Not A Bug: Dynamic Tower gone, but...

Hi Inno, In my Blueprint overview, i see that Dynamic Tower is gone and is replaced with at Truce Tower, that seems unfinished in the Blueprint, looks like the building before it reaches Level 1. Regards Frankie
  4. Not A Bug: Tech Tree highlights missing Seed Vault

Hi Inno, in the new Tech Tree you show the special things and GBs available in each age in Highlights, but Seed Vault is missing from Arctic Future highlights. Regards Frankie
  5. Duplicate: Missing player Cards

Hi, on the last 2 tasks i've done that should give 5 player cards, none came up, first time i wasn't sure of my team strength, and the last time my strength had not changed, but there is no way for me to find out if i got them, they never appeared. Regards Frank
  6. Not A Bug: Popup on Statue of Honor

The message that appears on the Statue of Honor, on Mouse over makes NO SENSE... Message says: Connect additional Roads to Victory to the Statue to increase its overall production. Tried 3 road connections, gives the same as 7 road connections.
  7. Will Not Fix: Typing in FP to Donate in GB

When i type in i want to put in x FP in a building and someone else does it at the same time, it is in NO WAY acceptable, that it throws whats left, if i type in 1000 FPs and there is only room for 800 it should NEVER EVER throw in 800 , it should warn me that there is NOT ROOM FOR 1000, and NOT...
  8. Not A Bug: Diamond harvest does not start...

Hi , On one of my Live servers i have noticed that after i've put up some OLD Bronzeage buildings, they are NOT started when i select 24h production, when harvesting with diamonds... I noticed last week, and was not sure they were done when i did the harvesting, but last night i noticed that it...
  9. Fixed on Beta: Clicking goods icon on top bar defaults to first inventory tab [53615]

Please revert BACK to goods...
  10. Harvest using diamonds

Hi Inno, There's a bug there, when harvesting using diamonds, i can select production time for all my production buildings, but WHY are plundered buildings not started with the other buildings? So I pay 5 diamonds, to NOT have plundered buildings stated, so suddenly a plundered building can...
  11. Feedback Fantastic new indicator

In your announcements i found this: We have also added a similar icon in the main city, whose tooltip lists current era goods, and which can be clicked to open the Goods tab of the Inventory. What a fantasitic thing, now all we need is the News and GB buttons from Townhall to be available next...
  12. Feedback Visiting Taverns

Now its time to make the Tavern Visits FASTER.... First we had to go to other players towns to Aid them, now its just ONE CLICK... Then you introduce Taverns, now i have to wait for the Tavern to Open, wait for the chair to be pulled out and i sit down, and MAYBE get something for my effort...
  13. Cannot Reproduce: Settlement coin count 0

My FoE just froze, after a refresh my Settlement coin count is zero... New version? Regards FrankieDK
  14. Do Not Suggest Suggestion: Ability to un-unlock levels in GBs

It would be REALLY nice if it was possible to un-unlock levels in GBs, it would be absolutely ok to NOT get the BPs back if you do this, but its quite anoying that you can open, but not regret it again...
  15. Rejected Suggestion: Marking when Daily is done and Event waiting...

HI, Would it in any way be possible for the Daily Marker of the Spy Dude, showing a thumbs up or something, when you've finished for today? And the same for the Event Dude or Dudette, when waiting for next taks? Could be a small hourglass if waiting or background goes green on the person, just...
  16. No Age Multi Production Great Building

No Age Multi Production Great Building As Events are supplying Kings and Queen around the World, with great stuff to put in our cities, and Guild Expedition are spitting out huge buildings, space is becoming greatly needed, and you really have to start prioritizing what you put up. Doesn’t make...
  17. Not A Bug: 10 FP in GB becomes Buy 10 FP....

Are you completely insane... Get that option AWAY now, just cost me 500 Diamonds on Live.... Angrily yours Frank
  18. Fixed on Beta: Writing Messages

Have any of the developers tried this as they worked on it? Don't even know where to start. Ctrl-LeftArrow and Ctrl-RightArrow for word left right: does NOT work Standing in the middle of a line, pressing home or end, marks the text for "overwriting" The Scrollbar has a life of its own...
  19. Feedback Remove "Complete with diamonds" when placing another building

Sometimes when you want to build more than one building, its kinda bugging that the "Complete with diamonds" button doesn't disappear until the new building is placed, it works fine with removing the sign temporarily when moving buildings. Regards FrankieDK
  20. Fixed on Beta: Cannot open neighbors GB, when in their town [48988]

but no problem on the GB list next to their avatar.