• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Suggestion: Ability to un-unlock levels in GBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankiedk

Squire
It would be REALLY nice if it was possible to un-unlock levels in GBs, it would be absolutely ok to NOT get the BPs back if you do this, but its quite anoying that you can open, but not regret it again...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

What would be the advantage of locking previously unlocked levels?

DeletedUser7951

So clan/friends can take the spots for a higher amount of FP than random people would. We may have open too many levels in a brain-dead moments or not knowing the disadvantage it is to have open leves

DeletedUser8410

Indeed. Was just told by one of my neighbors with lv30 arc unlocked to 42 that he didn't know about leaving levels locked.

He's been trying to get me to jump on for 85% instead of letting others snipe at less.

DeletedUser7951

Just disconnect your GB from the road. It is "locked" then and nobody can donate FPs.
Yeah that is a brilliant idea if it is the Arc...

I'm not a favour or against the idea tho. I don't think it matter much for the overall game play either way.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I think we should have the opposite. As soon as a full set of BPs is acquired, the next level should be auto-unlocked.

Have you hugged a sniper today? :D

giphy-downsized.gif

This made my day :)

DeletedUser

Just disconnect your GB from the road. It is "locked" then and nobody can donate FPs.
you can also sell it

in both cases the bonus isn't working anymore :p

Indeed. Was just told by one of my neighbors with lv30 arc unlocked to 42 that he didn't know about leaving levels locked.
at least he knows that he needs a high Arc :p

I think we should have the opposite. As soon as a full set of BPs is acquired, the next level should be auto-unlocked.
how about unlocking other peoples GB with my BP :D

why wait until he has a full set when I already have over 4000 full sets of the Arc :cool:

DeletedUser8859

To be able to re-lock current level? No, - 1.
  • To control who can invest in your GB and who can not?
  • If FOE allows me as a neighbor to invest in GBs around my hood, and in friends or guildmates' GBs, I object any attempt of a GB Owner to deny me the right FOE has given to me.
  • Your solution is to disconnect the GB from the roads, at the cost of losing the benefits of the GB for the time it is disconnected.
  • Or have your guildmates or friends advised when your next GB level will be unlocked for them to quickly invest / secure their positions.
To be able to re-lock next levels, above level 10, but not including the current one? Maybe
  • Unlocking them was a mistake, maybe due to missing information on the possible impact of that action.
Measure to correct a mistake (if implemented) should have a cost.
  • 25 Diamonds/level?
  • 50 Diamonds/level?
Example:
Chatteau Frontenac - Current Level 15, 963 FPs to level up, Levels Unlocked up to Level 20.

• I do not agree to a Player being able to lock current level 15, where guildmates, friends and neighbors are allowed by the game to donate.
  • I maybe support to be able to lock levels 16 to 20; at a cost defined by Inno, suggested 25 or 50 Diamonds per level.

Last edited by a moderator:

trayk

Steward

it works..HOWEVER dont cry :( when that level 100 Arc you have first spot on levels and you only get the BASE reward for it. A Disconnected Arc give NO BONUS while is disconnected.

Frankiedk

Squire
Why are you talking about it having to cost? I gathered a set of BPs opened a level in my GB and now i want to remove the level, by throwing my set of BPs into nothingness, and now you talk about i have to pay extra for that?

Disconnecting a GB, are you INSANE...

I guess i can take down my Level 80 Arc and put it up again, only opening it to level 80, and taking it there again, ONLY to not have it open to Level 200 but just 80... I just thought that it MIGHT be easier to make it a function that you can open, and throw away unfilled levels....

The reason i asked for it, is that i have had a few buildings on my live that are in the "window" for Arc investors, but they do not take into account that you might not want to work on that building, and then they invest for 1st and 2nd, and then they start pounding me to get the building leveled up, because they want their FPs back, most do NOT react nicely when i tell them to do it themselves, because then they loose FPs on my building instead of making a profit... I know this is not really my problem, but it would be easier to throw the unfilled levels away and then open when i get to it.

ATM i only have 1 building on Live i want to do this to, but as its not possible, i was hoping it could be.

Well i guess that's the thinking of FoE, good thing they didn't invent the door, you can open it, but you cannot close it again...

DeletedUser

Well i guess that's the thinking of FoE, good thing they didn't invent the door, you can open it, but you cannot close it again...

During the Oracle Fiasco Inno themselves did that to people, me included. They added two bonus levels to my PC in apologies, but... they left opened next level and I had to spend time and FPs closing it, though I didn't want to level PC anymore. I have no idea why they did that, but I would rather lock that level than be pushed to finish it.

And I don't know why you all write "think ahead" like someone would want impossible or some cheat. You opened level with set of prints, you close it and loose a set of prints - simple an no harm to the game, other players, no advantage gained... why not? Just because "think ahead", like you all smartasses always and every time did, I guess?

DeletedUser8859

Why are you talking about it having to cost?
  • Because I understand that mistakes must have a cost, and that unlocking those levels that now a player want to re-lock was a mistake, an error.
i have to pay extra for that?
  • By the time my GBs got past the level 10, I had already plenty of BPs at each slot. It is just my opinion, losing 1, 2 or 3 sets of BPs for re-lock those 1, 2, or 3 levels is almost nothing. BPs come back pretty easily. If Inno thinks the BP set lost is payment enough for the error, that is fine with me.
Disconnecting a GB, are you INSANE...
  • Insane? No I do not think so. Not had a mental health check recently, but I'm not the only one suggesting it.
I guess i can take down my Level 80 Arc and put it up again, only opening it to level 80, and taking it there again
  • Take down? Sell it? and then Rebuild it to the level 80?
  • Now I would ask if that action is insane.
I know this is not really my problem, but it would be easier to throw the unfilled levels away and then open when i get to it.
  • I agree to the possibility to re-lock unfilled levels, not the current level that has 1 or more FPs already invested.
  • Our only disagreement is how much that should cost. I leave it to Inno to decide.

DeletedUser8859

The reason i asked for it, is that i have had a few buildings on my live that are in the "window" for Arc investors, but they do not take into account that you might not want to work on that building, and then they invest for 1st and 2nd, and then they start pounding me to get the building leveled up, because they want their FPs back, most do NOT react nicely when i tell them to do it themselves, because then they loose FPs on my building instead of making a profit... I know this is not really my problem, but it would be easier to throw the unfilled levels away and then open when i get to it.
  • If the driving cause is this, the Player can add them to the Ignore list to avoid receiving unwanted "pounding" messages.
But if the feature can be used to block a player to invest in a GB then I oppose the idea. If Inno has given a player the ability / right to invest at guildmates, friends and neighbors GBs, I don't agree that the GB Owner try to block that player to invest in his/her GB.

Emberguard

Emperor
Example:
Chatteau Frontenac - Current Level 15, 963 FPs to level up, Levels Unlocked up to Level 20.
  • I do not agree to a Player being able to lock current level 15, where guildmates, friends and neighbors are allowed by the game to donate.
  • I maybe support to be able to lock levels 16 to 20; at a cost defined by Inno, suggested 25 or 50 Diamonds per level.
+1 to this variant

Yang10

Marquis
I still can't comprehend why would anyone want to have less levels in the GB. If you have investors, you don't know the luck you have, for players with almost no GB's on level 10 or greater, any investor is welcome, with 1 or 100 fp, any amount is awesome, and having more levels only gives them the possibility of giving you more fp and them earning more rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.