• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Diamond harvest does not start...

Frankiedk

Squire
Hi ,

On one of my Live servers i have noticed that after i've put up some OLD Bronzeage buildings, they are NOT started when i select 24h production, when harvesting with diamonds... I noticed last week, and was not sure they were done when i did the harvesting, but last night i noticed that it happened again, and this time i was SURE it was finished, and when i came back ½ hour later, they were empty, but NOT restarted....

Is there any reason BA buildings are not restarted by Diamond harvesting????

Regards
Frank

DeletedUser

What buildings? Maybe goods buildings? From what I've notice they are never restarted, no matter age.

Frankiedk

Squire
Jeez, of cause goods buildings are not in with the diamond harvest, why do keep assuming that just because i pay for something, its actually getting done...

Well down with the standard buildings, and trade the goods, then its someone elses problem...

DeletedUser10007

Cant access any events at all cant create thread so had to post here lol