• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No Age Multi Production Great Building

Frankiedk

Squire
No Age Multi Production Great Building

As Events are supplying Kings and Queen around the World, with great stuff to put in our cities, and Guild Expedition are spitting out huge buildings, space is becoming greatly needed, and you really have to start prioritizing what you put up. Doesn’t make it better that Events and Dailys are containing “Finish 80+ productions in a production building” and that’s the BIG spender, putting up 10 or 20 Blacksmiths, takes a LOT of room in cities where estate prices are skyrocketing…

Here is what I suggest, to ease the Productions, make a GB that can produce MORE than one production pr. At a time.

When you put up the building Level 1, it can do 2 productions at one time, increase by 2 every Level to L10. Increase by 1 production from L11-L60, Increase by ½ from L61-81, and by 0.1 from L81->. That makes FP obtainable productions limited to 80 productions, and then it gets expensive and hard at 1 production pr. 10 Levels. Or like The Arc bonus % through the levels. But not having to put up 10 or 20 Blacksmiths any more would be very nice…

How it works: When you press it to produce, first you choose the length of the production, 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h or 24h (Maybe a 10h and a 12h). Then another window opens, where you have 8 options of the selected production length. The Production itself counts for number of started incidents, not the cost, meaning if it costs 8 productions, it still is only 1 production, it just lowers the production capacity by 8. But starting 4 times 1 cost, counts as 4 productions. This is to let the harvest cost to St. Marks and RAH and LoA, count down, for the number of production, not the cost. In the lower Production Lengths (5m, 15m, 1h), no Cost 16 productions should be available

1. Cost 1 production (Coins and/or Supplies)
2. Cost 2 productions (Coins and/or Supplies and/or Medals)
3. Cost 4 productions (Medals and/or Guild Power)
4. Cost 8 productions (Units and/or Medals and/or Guild Power)
5. Cost 16 productions (Units, Select type of unit? Or like Alcatraz, at random)
6. Cost 16 productions (Guild Power)
7. Cost 16 productions (FPs)
8. Cost 16 productions (Goods)

Though it’s a GB, like any other production building, a finished production can be plundered. No matter the size of the yield, can NOT be Motivated. And as productions finish at different times is a lottery what you get. Units should be produced at Guild boost speeds. (Yes if you plunder from someone at a higher age you get THEIR age Goods and Units)

How to obtain MORE productions pr. Cycle. (Or how Innogames make money)

Suggested Increase capacity from diamonds, 1 production pr. Purchase, prices like expansions, meaning 200 for the first age, then 400, then 600 and so on. 1 or 2 pr. Age. And like expansions obtainable from Medals. Some from research, some from whatever, even Daily, GE, Diamonds… Events maybe, you can have 1/15 sized production expansions, like the new fragments.

The building:

Make it a 4x4 or something like that, it should somehow be obtainable when you have researched Donate FPs. It should be a No Age GB, as its needed in the game from start now… Lets look at the last couple Events, Ship 21 spaces, Mill 9 spaces, Tholos 16 spaces, we need to get rid of some other buildings, and your constant Produce a ton of productions is taking up a lot of spaces, that are good for the great buildings we are able to win on a near monthly basis…

Great Building, but that makes the production yield un-boosted by the other GBs, so maybe fix that part, I guess that’s the reason you want us to do so many productions, to run out of RAH, LoA and St. Marks boosts, before your regular harvest. Spending Diamonds and Medals on GBs is a new concept and probably it the tough part to develop, but it makes money, and once the GB is up, the Diamond use is gone as BPs are easily obtainable… Likewise the whole Production in a GB is new, as is the different types of productions of the same length.

Thoughts on power of building:

High Level player: Well this building get super productive VERY fast if you take it to level 80, but if you are able to take it to L80 fast, you really need it, as you are in need of space. A player like that will get an advantage, but, have been playing for so long anyways, that it doesn’t really matter that much. Lets say you can make 6 (6*16 production capacity needed that's a 96 production capacity building) of the biggest productions a day, and let’s say the “best” production is 2 units or 2 of each good, or 100 Guild Power or 5 FPs, that make in 6 of those productions: 12 units (Like Alcatraz at L14), 12 of each good (2 Terrace Farms makes 12 in 3x8h), 600 Guild Power (is done by a few HoFs) or finally 30 FP (CC and AO does 80 at L80) So is it really that powerful when taken high? And does it really matter to you if we can increase the yield to double after a few years of winning fragments, using medals, diamonds. And still it will only be that powerful if you dont have to do Event or Daily tasks of "Do 83 x 15m productions"...

New players: When you start out, there are SOOO many things you have to get to know, and increasing the capacity is very expensive…. So you have to hope for winning expansion for it, or buying them, at a rate you yourself have found good for space expansions. Giving us even more need for precious medals and diamonds as well..

Regards,
FrankieDK

DeletedUser5097

personally I think the concept of having a GB as production building unique but it's most likely
just a too expansive prod. building compared to the normal productionbuildings. However I think
the concept of enabling more productions at once very intressting.
If the GB would enable the owner to let his/her prod. buildings produce more then one productions
at a time (stacking productions) I think the GB would be very intressting for events and having an
higher chance into the game. This would make prod. buildings significant stronger in general
and for events fantastic as your aim was with this suggestion.

DeletedUser8859

I like drakenrider suggestion. How about the GB to produce X number of "double production tickets" to be used at production buildings at the city allowing to produce two (2) productions instead of one (1).

I mean (example):
  • The player collects from the GB, at current level it gives 10 "double production tickets".
  • Then, the player collects from a Terrace Farm which was on a 24 hrs collection cycle, (spend 1 double production ticket), the T Farm produces double FPs than its normal production,
  • if running a quest asking for " “Finish Y productions in a production building" the counter will increase by two (2) due to the "double production ticket".
  • Double production tickets keeps being used until depleted as the player collects from the productions buildings at the city. (for the example the next nine (9) production buildings collections are doubled, and quest counting each as two productions).
  • After all "double production tickets" are used the next production building collected will give the normal production output, and its production will count as one at the quest counter.
Number of "double production tickets" by level to increase similar to LOA, St Marks, or RAH.
The GB could have a second reward.

DeletedUser

I like drakenrider suggestion. How about the GB to produce X number of "double production tickets" to be used at production buildings at the city allowing to produce two (2) productions instead of one (1).

I mean (example):
  • The player collects from the GB, at current level it gives 10 "double production tickets".
  • Then, the player collects from a Terrace Farm which was on a 24 hrs collection cycle, (spend 1 double production ticket), the T Farm produces double FPs than its normal production,
  • if running a quest asking for " “Finish Y productions in a production building" the counter will increase by two (2) due to the "double production ticket".
  • Double production tickets keeps being used until depleted as the player collects from the productions buildings at the city. (for the example the next nine (9) production buildings collections are doubled, and quest counting each as two productions).
  • After all "double production tickets" are used the next production building collected will give the normal production output, and its production will count as one at the quest counter.
Number of "double production tickets" by level to increase similar to LOA, St Marks, or RAH.
something similar already exists

it is called Blue Galaxy
can double your productions

DeletedUser8859

something similar already exists

Lighthouse of Alexandria and Royal Albert Hall are similar.
  • Both give Goods and Supply Production Boost %
  • Just stats per level are different due to the age difference (Iron Age vs Industrial Age).
Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, Castle Del Monte, and Terracota Army are similar
  • All of the above give Attack Bonus %
  • Besides the Statue of Zeus, the other three (3) GBs have a second reward.
There are many other groups of GBs with similar or identical active and/or passive rewards.
----
If something similar already exists then achieving the proposal is easier to accomplish.
----
The proposed one gives something that The Blue Galaxy does not, the ability to have the production of the building counted twice at a quest requiring X number of productions, or asking for Y number of Z-hours collections.

A new option would be modifying The Blue Galaxy GB to provide this, but the OP visualized it as a No Age GB like the Observatory or Temple of Relics, not as an Oceanic Era GB.

DeletedUser8859

Goods costs for the No Age GB.
  • Up to now, goods costs for a GB have been for one era, even for No age GBs like Observatory.
  • What about for this No Age GB to have the goods costs from more than one era? For example:
    • 125 Marble
    • 100 Dye
    • 75 Ebony
    • 150 Jewelery
    • 75 Alabaster

Frankiedk

Squire
Wow did you miss the point of the building, if was to save space, and within 1 post, its was made into EXACTLY what it should NOT be, it should not be boosting OTHER buildings, it should ASSIST you in completing MULTIBLE numb-nut jobs like do 80 productions. With you altered suggestion, my 10 or 20 blacksmith are still there, but instead og running 83 times to do 83, you suggestion gives me like 10-20 ticket to double that, then i would "save" 10-20 of the 83 productions... Instead you steared the suggestion AWAY from its purpose, MULTI-PRODUCTION building, that was worth something on the days you DID NOT have to do 80 or 200 5m or 15m productions...

Giving double prod tickets, will only make people use it on TFs to make 10 and not 5 FPs in 24h, and that suggestion will not get my vote, WAY TOO POWERFUL, and would NEVER be used for producing 80 productions from blacksmith, it would run on TFs, and what would the added bonus be on levels of the GB, 2 production at a time at Level 10, and 1 more at level 30 and one at level 60?, Then you can do 10 TFs at 4 productions, so each would do 20 FPs. That was not even anywhere near what my suggestion was about...

Frankiedk

Squire
Like Temple of Relics improve the Guild Expedition experience,

The purpose of my suggestion was that the MULTI-PRODUCTION GB would improve the Event and Daily task Experience,

and if the building should have a 2nd bonus, i would say 1 of each previous age good below Level 10, and 2 at Level 10, increasing by 1 pr. 20 Levels... But that bonus would probably be more relevant to the GE experience, and then make the MP GB give the same but current age goods.

The other purpose was to suggest that Diamonds and Medals could be used to improve GBs on top of FPs. My suggestion could just as well have been a building that you could win, and then upgrade every time you won another, so every time you won one you could do 1 more production. Then they could do fragments of that too. But with it being a "regular event building" then you wouldn't be able to boost it from FPs and adding the points for FPs put in non GB still have to count, but developing an already FP enabled building to produce would most likely be way more viable, as ALL new functions are limited to the new building, the double production ticket, have to be made to work on ALL production buildings...

I would actually say that your suggestion would take a long time to develop, whereas my suggestion could most likely be done with existing game components, and limiting functionality to one building, and maybe later some of that functionality could be transferred to event-buildings having different options for different production times, and other GBs could later get "improved" by investing Medals and/or Diamonds in them, making Inno able to make more money of us to improve our GBs, i think they are looking for new ways to sell Diamonds, personally have gotten every single expansion, as i think they are the most valuable Diamond purchases you can make, and with that in mind, i know that having the option to use diamonds once to improve the work i have to put in Daily an Events, that would be my 2nd priority to pay for, and depending on other GBs later and the reward going forward by investing diamonds, is a question of the reward... But first it needs to be developed and tested, and what better way than a new GB where you can limit all the problems to, not having any effect on other buildings...
I would much rather pay double for an improvement, than a % chance of getting something that in time just takes up to darn much space...

You have GBs to take care of more or less everything in the game, EXCEPT Current age refined goods, Previous age goods and multi productions, they all improve my FoE experience, but now i need something to improve what i hate, but still want, an improved Daily and Event experience...

Looking through what i wrote initially, if MP GB follows Arc % on levels, level 10 would make it have 31 available production, just 1 below 32 that would make 2 productions of cost 16 available, perfectly in the spirit of Innogames, Almost in reach, if you gather an extra set of BPs :eek:)

DeletedUser8859

GBs have a way to work. Basically:
  • Most GBs have two rewards, one Active, one Passive. Few exceptions to this:
    • Statue of Zeus, Temple of Relics, and Terracota Army only have Passive rewards
    • Statue of Zeus, Temple of Relics, Cape Canaveral only have 1 reward, not two
  • If it has an Active Reward (examples: coins, supplies, FPs) it is collected once every 24 hours
  • If it has a Passive Reward it is available to the player all the time (example attack boost, happiness).
  • Active and/or Passive rewards are incremented by GB level
  • GB levels are increased by completing the required number of FPs for the level.
Will your building work as above described? No? Why naming it a "GB" if it does not work like a GB does?
-----
Missing the point? Not assisting in completing quests asking for X number of productions?
  • My suggestion (if implemented) would help the player to accomplish those quests faster. Each production collected and covered with the GB reward will be counted twice. The higher the level better (as with any reward of a GB).
Usage of the double collection tickets on Terrace Farms?
  • Any good player would strategize the way to use the rewards / resources available. If collecting coins, and having a limited number of boots from St Marks it is logical to start collecting first the houses giving more coins. If having an Arc, it would be logical to invest in GBs giving more FPs at their 1st position (and secure those 1st positions).
  • If Terrace Farms are the best production buildings available at the city, why not start with them at collection time.
2 productions at level 10? 1 more at level 30?
  • Where did I wrote that?
  • I leave Inno to determine how many double production tickets the GB would give at Level 1, and how that will increase by level. I suggested the structure by level could follow the Lighthouse or Royal Albert Hall pattern.

Frankiedk

Squire
You forgot a few GB basic workings:

It cannot be plundered
Its Active reward is NOT boosted by other GBs

And you forgot that 24h collection has Alcatraz as an exception there...

Both of which i suggest to ALSO alter in the new GB.

You did not write anything about numbers i do know that, but how many 2xprod tickets would you expect if they worked on TFs? IMO 1 would be 1 too many, my suggestion would as i explained be an experience improvement to do x productions, and i know the thinking behind strategizing, but i did not suggest a strategy extender, i requested a multi-production assistant... And YES it falls out of the current GB "Philosophy", but with thinking like that limiting further development.

If you wanted it to produce more FPs from your existing buildings, look at my suggestion, if you want to strategize, make it produce FPs, if you take it t L80 you have 90 productions (If Arc % followed), at cost 16 that's 5 productions, of in my example 5 FPs, thats the same yield as 5 double production tickest in your system, but when i have to do 80 15m productions, i dont need 20 blacksmiths with 2x prod running 3 times to do the work i suggest can be done in 1 building...

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

it is called Blue Galaxy
can double your productions
Indeed productions of any building, not exclusive prod. buildings.:p

I mean (example):
Thanks for spending time in working out a system that would work as a buff for just
something I thought may worked better in the series of GB bonusses we already have.
Indeed as Frankiedk did said it's a bit OP since you can make it 100% chance
of doubled production of chooise and many times.
This problem however can be solved as done by the topic starter; diffrent productions
required diffrent ammounts of the ''double production tickets'' Sticking with his theme a day
production may cost 16 of them, 8h and 4h 8 tickets, etc. in this way you stick with the theme,
ballance and aim; your still able to make more then once the ''best production'', ussing the
excisting stuff in the game just introducing a new buff and the ballance is the very same since
the price for the ''best production'' can be set on 16 aswell.;) If you have enough credit you
should be able to use more then once on a production, so as the suggested GB you can make
more then twice the ''best production'' all at once.
In this way the buff is the very same thing, except you still need at least 1 production building,
but with 1 blacksmith (2x2) and the suggested GB (4x4) your still saving much space vs the
10-20 blacksmiths (20x20 - 40x40). Since with the GB enabling the buff and the blacksmith
only 6x6 space is needed vs 20x20 up to 40x40 from 10-20 blacksmith.;)

Wow did you miss the point of the building, if was to save space, and within 1 post, its was made into EXACTLY what it should NOT be, it should not be boosting OTHER buildings, it should ASSIST you in completing MULTIBLE numb-nut jobs like do 80 productions. With you altered suggestion, my 10 or 20 blacksmith are still there, but instead og running 83 times to do 83, you suggestion gives me like 10-20 ticket to double that, then i would "save" 10-20 of the 83 productions... Instead you steared the suggestion AWAY from its purpose, MULTI-PRODUCTION building, that was worth something on the days you DID NOT have to do 80 or 200 5m or 15m productions...

Giving double prod tickets, will only make people use it on TFs to make 10 and not 5 FPs in 24h, and that suggestion will not get my vote, WAY TOO POWERFUL, and would NEVER be used for producing 80 productions from blacksmith, it would run on TFs, and what would the added bonus be on levels of the GB, 2 production at a time at Level 10, and 1 more at level 30 and one at level 60?, Then you can do 10 TFs at 4 productions, so each would do 20 FPs. That was not even anywhere near what my suggestion was about...
I would like to said that the aim of my post wasn't pushing away from your suggestion, but
trying to find a way to blend it in the theme of GB's. As it is worked out is indeed slightly
OP. Yet I believe I find your sollution to this problem as you ussed in your suggestion
very good and believe that this would keep the ballance in place. Yeah sure fokes most
likely use it on Terracefarmes, but they most likely would use your GB with the 5 min. prod.
if I don't have much time otherwise the 1d prod. and fp's also up to the max. An example:
How it works: When you press it to produce, first you choose the length of the production, 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h or 24h (Maybe a 10h and a 12h). Then another window opens, where you have 8 options of the selected production length. The Production itself counts for number of started incidents, not the cost, meaning if it costs 8 productions, it still is only 1 production, it just lowers the production capacity by 8. But starting 4 times 1 cost, counts as 4 productions. This is to let the harvest cost to St. Marks and RAH and LoA, count down, for the number of production, not the cost. In the lower Production Lengths (5m, 15m, 1h), no Cost 16 productions should be available

5. Cost 16 productions (Units, Select type of unit? Or like Alcatraz, at random)
High Level player: Well this building get super productive VERY fast if you take it to level 80, but if you are able to take it to L80 fast, you really need it, as you are in need of space. A player like that will get an advantage, but, have been playing for so long anyways, that it doesn’t really matter that much. Lets say you can make 6 (6*16 production capacity needed that's a 96 production capacity building) of the biggest productions a day,
Let's said the GB is lvl 80 and as you did calculate we have 96 capacity. Since we did chooise
fp's and since you can't lower then 1 fp when you produce fp's (that's how the game works) I
make 96 fp's in 5 minutes.:) Don't get angry at me for this, but since there is no knowledge of
the fp output from 5 min. prod. from this GB I must assume the lowest possible fp output in the
game and that is 1 fp.
In my example if the buff would work as Darrth Eugene Vader did work out and would deal the
same way with the credit, this would mean that the best productions (1 day prod.) would cost 16
credits. And as you did calculate this equels 6x doubled productions. This would result in the time
of 1 day from a Tfarm: 6x 5 fp's = 30 fp's. This would mean that you need 4x4 space, spending a lot
of fp's for reaching lvl 80 and getting 25 fp's out the GB (30 - 5 from tfarm = 25 bonus fp's from gb).

So are 25 fp's and 6x 1d prod. really that OP? Same thing 6 best productions on lvl 80 at once.

it should ASSIST you in completing MULTIBLE numb-nut jobs like do 80 productions. With you altered suggestion, my 10 or 20 blacksmith are still there, but instead og running 83 times to do 83, you suggestion gives me like 10-20 ticket to double that, then i would "save" 10-20 of the 83 productions...
In the defence of 80-200 productions, as the extremes a few dailly challanges ask, if I did read
correct your GB is able to produce 20 productions at once on lvl 10. Yes the options is available
to get it on lvl 80 and cut down time a lot, but that would also defeat the concept of having a
challange, since challanges are supposed to be challanging.:p With this the challange is very
eassy.
And in the deffence the buff that Darrth Eugene Vader did work out would still add the option of doing
more then 1 production at once, but indeed not so much, but if it would work the same way as you did
suggest the same ammount or productivity can be reached and you can still achieve your goal: on lvl
80 96x 5 min. prod. at once (but 96 clicks are a bit painfull xd).

So bassicly I can log in once a day, select 5 min. prod. and selecting units and
5 min. later I can chooise something for the remaining points. In this way I don't
need any mil. building nor Alcatrazz. Except maybe rouges hideout. Does the
time also increase/decrease the output of the production? Like more fp's/units
goodies/guildpower/medals, etc.?
If I'm reading this correct this GB are all buildings in 1 building.
Make it a 4x4 or something like that, it should somehow be obtainable when you have researched Donate FPs. It should be a No Age GB, as its needed in the game from start now… Lets look at the last couple Events, Ship 21 spaces, Mill 9 spaces, Tholos 16 spaces, we need to get rid of some other buildings, and your constant Produce a ton of productions is taking up a lot of spaces, that are good for the great buildings we are able to win on a near monthly basis…
So it's 16 spaces vs 9 spaces from mill.:p

==========================

Overall it's a decant idea, but I think the most would not find much profit in a GB with not such high
output. E.G. high lvl Frontenac for goodies and missions, units from Alca, fp's from and medalls from
Arc. However the very small space and beeing everything is okay but also reminds me strongly
of the mall suggestion, a building that allows you to stack up to 3 ''expensions'' for a few buildings,
making it also possible to be everything in one and producing a lot of stuff with less space. It also
reminds me a bit of the GB contest of the winning suggestion for a GB that allows the owner to
chooise a boost (in the theme of everything in 1).
I understand that the aim is saving space for the produce many times X times prod. but still I think
a GB is a bit expansive and beeing everything in 1 is a bit much. Personally I think having the option
to produce more then 1 production at once in a new type of prod. building would be better then a
GB that is everything in 1.;) E.G. a productionbuilding that makes only supplies but can take care
of 2-3 productions at once would also save space. Altarnative I think that your ballancing idea is
very very good for some type of buff as Darrth Eugene Vader did work out. A combination would be
likely eassier to make, since it's ussing the excisting buildings and mechanics and still enables you
to produce more productions at once and saving so space for buildings.;)

Finaly I would like to point out that my only intention is to think with you about something that can
save space for the needed productions.

DeletedUser8859

-----
Can you explain that again? in other words?
  • When you press it to produce...
    • a GB that "works" like a special production building, with different time cycles, instead of a fixed 24 hrs cycle?
    • a GB that will produce multiple times per day? not collecting just once per 24 hrs?

If the player choose 8hrs, and then selects the 7th option "Cost 16 productions (FPs)"?
  • What will happen at the end of the 8 hours cycle?
  • How many "productions" will have been completed? 16?
  • "Cost 16 productions FPs"
    • That mean the player pays (costs) X number of FPs to receive 16 productions done at the quest counter???
    • Or that mean that the "GB" will produce a number of FPs after the 8 hours?

Frankiedk

Squire
How it works:

Production Capacity is ALWAYS available, meaning if nothing is producing you would have full capacity. As for numbers they are just to put in something you can calculate for example purposes, i know everything would have to get dialed in.

Example: MP GB is at 20 production Capacity

If you then have to do 20x15m productions, you go into 15m, and then select one or more options, you can then start Cost 1 option 20 times, as that's you capacity (if your capacity was 25 you could start 15 Cost 1 (15) and 5 cost 2 (10) options = 25), and now you have to wait 15 minutes for the production to finish, when its done you harvest, then 20x15m productions are counted, freeing up 20 production slots. Then you can start up to 20 other productions. the intention then is that you can start some of all kinds of productions in the building, and depending on the length and type of production, you are limited by the maximum capacity.

And the more attractive things like goods, FPs, Units and whatever, take up a lot of production slots, not to make the building to powerful, but still attractive. Yes if you look at it from the usual FoE player "ONLY FPs COUNT" looking glass, it ONLY produces eg. 25 or 30 FPs in 24h, that's a bad building, then i would have to say no, first off No Age building do NOT require tons FPs to get to L80, that's why i said No Age GB, besides you can also, AT LEVEL 80, opt to make 12 or 15 units or 5 of each good or whatever, that you cannot do in any other building, and sometimes you need goods, and sometimes FPs, this does not FORCE me to go for the FPs, i can choose whatever i need, it just depends on how much it yields by adding more FPs.

On top of that i gave Innogames an idea for a Diamond pit, to be able to buy Production slots in the building.

And as i said initially, Cost 16 options should NOT be available on 5m, 15m and 1h options, for the reason specified above, NOT to be able to do 6x1 FP productions in 5m, though THAT would be nice. Draken rider, you missed the Cost factor when saying you would produce 96 FP i 5 mins, as FPs are Cost 16, 96 Capacity only allows 6 pr 5m. But as i said Cost 16 options should not be available on the 3 shortest production lengths.

And about the comment that it would make the multi production part of the Challenge less demanding, To start with, it does NOT get to Level 80 out of nowhere, then i think you are forgetting that that task is only there to take away the Boosts from LoA and RAH, and i suggest keeping that... I even suggested it can get plundered, consider your Blue thingy that doubles plundering, hitting a MP GB plunder at 96 Capacity, doing FPs, paying 25 or 30 or whatever FPs in plunder goods and doubled, hows that for a bad building? Or you can get away with 30 supplies for a single 5 m production, if someone sets that kind of production up...

Fun building for the Player, and fun for plunderers, something more to use FPs on, gather BPs, and being able to do stupid numb-nut jobs like do 80 15m productions, without having to plaster you whole town full of Blacksmiths, I am in Progressive, i dont want to look CONSTANTLY at 10-12 blacksmiths on ALL MY 5 CITIES... Finally they have made it possible to do Events without having to Research and advance at an insane pace across the continent map... Now i would like to continue the events and Dailies without having to take down interesting buildings to put up, sorry for the choice of words, but FUGLIEST BUILDING IN THE GAME, to do stupid tasks...
If i need to do that kind of task on a regular basis i need something that does not take up to much space. I dont mind doing the work, but i would like the right tools for the job, funnily enough, EXACTLY the reason i have chosen to put up the GBs I find interesting, and putting in FPs to make the more interesting GBs even more interesting, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GB...

And why not a GB that does Productions, we have GBs that pay out every single resource in the game as it is, why not give us a choice of options, and for the rich, more extra production slots for diamonds...

DeletedUser8859

So, the output received by the Player, after the time cycle selected is completed:
  • multiple productions, by a single building (the GB itself), useful to reduce the time to complete a quest requiring "X number of productions of Y hours"
  • plus "goods, FPs, Units and whatever" that are the direct result of the production cycle selected.
The GB could replace Alcatraz since producing units is an option to be available.

The GB would produce output several times per day, depending on production cycles selected

The GB is a space saver in terms of
  • eliminating the need of multiple production buildings around the city,
  • replacing Alcatraz 10x7 by just a 4x4 footprint.

DeletedUser5097

If you then have to do 20x15m productions, you go into 15m, and then select one or more options, you can then start Cost 1 option 20 times, as that's you capacity (if your capacity was 25 you could start 15 Cost 1 (15) and 5 cost 2 (10) options = 25), and now you have to wait 15 minutes for the production to finish, when its done you harvest, then 20x15m productions are counted, freeing up 20 production slots. Then you can start up to 20 other productions. the intention then is that you can start some of all kinds of productions in the building, and depending on the length and type of production, you are limited by the maximum capacity.
That challange of produce 200x a 5 minute production is in the pocket in no time. Can't call it a
challange anymore after that.:p Except for a reballance to 1K times a 5 minute production for
owners of the GB.:D

And the more attractive things like goods, FPs, Units and whatever, take up a lot of production slots, not to make the building to powerful, but still attractive. Yes if you look at it from the usual FoE player "ONLY FPs COUNT" looking glass, it ONLY produces eg. 25 or 30 FPs in 24h, that's a bad building, then i would have to say no, first off No Age building do NOT require tons FPs to get to L80, that's why i said No Age GB, besides you can also, AT LEVEL 80, opt to make 12 or 15 units or 5 of each good or whatever, that you cannot do in any other building, and sometimes you need goods, and sometimes FPs, this does not FORCE me to go for the FPs, i can choose whatever i need, it just depends on how much it yields by adding more FPs.
I'm afread you did missread my post. The calculation was bassed of a Terracefarm with a buff
that allowed to produce 6x de 1d production at once.;) If a buff would have been provided that
allows up to 6x productions completed at once in one Tfarm. However as you pointed out your
GB works diffrent and produce less fp's then 25 fp's a day, realistic speaking.
And as i said initially, Cost 16 options should NOT be available on 5m, 15m and 1h options, for the reason specified above, NOT to be able to do 6x1 FP productions in 5m, though THAT would be nice. Draken rider, you missed the Cost factor when saying you would produce 96 FP i 5 mins, as FPs are Cost 16, 96 Capacity only allows 6 pr 5m. But as i said Cost 16 options should not be available on the 3 shortest production lengths.
Thanks I did miss that. That would make 18-24 fp's/d with 4h productions. Does the time also increase
the output? It would be logic if so. I assume that it would go like this: 4h = 1 fp/prod, 8h = 2 fp/prod,
1d = 4 fp/prod? It would add up just slightly for the top for a 24 daily production or a bit more when
well played. Just talking about the lvl 80 version.
And about the comment that it would make the multi production part of the Challenge less demanding, To start with, it does NOT get to Level 80 out of nowhere, then i think you are forgetting that that task is only there to take away the Boosts from LoA and RAH, and i suggest keeping that...
It's not a challange anymore to produce 200 times 5 min. if I can make over 90 productions
on 4x4 in 5 minutes.:p Yeah I know that does mean it's not producing supplies but coins right? Or
is this part of the GB where it's acting like a GB and so the output isn't boosted by GB's?
I even suggested it can get plundered, consider your Blue thingy that doubles plundering, hitting a MP GB plunder at 96 Capacity, doing FPs, paying 25 or 30 or whatever FPs in plunder goods and doubled, hows that for a bad building? Or you can get away with 30 supplies for a single 5 m production, if someone sets that kind of production up...
That's terrible for the owner, great for the person how plunders. It's more a disadvantage to have a GB that
can be plunderd and so you can lose much fp's. I don't know where the 25-30 fp's coming from, but if you
calculate it's only 6 fp's for a 4h production, if all the productions that you did stack are fp's.:p Not bad loot
but still bad for the owner.
i dont want to look CONSTANTLY at 10-12 blacksmiths on ALL MY 5 CITIES...
Pretty simply: remove them, then you don't have to look at blacksmiths.:D
stupid numb-nut jobs like do 80 15m productions
Agreed that type of missions are very bad challanges, the only challange is in to keep doing mindless jobs,
by the way, great way to call it numb-nut jobs haha. That word should be put in the hall of fame of best words
for the most stupid missions ever.
And why not a GB that does Productions, we have GBs that pay out every single resource in the game as it is, why not give us a choice of options, and for the rich, more extra production slots for diamonds...
To be honest as I did said, I like the concept of having something that does allow us to produce more
then 1 production at once, but I think a GB is a bit of a big task. Just saiding that the effort hardly pays
off in my oppinion.;)

That's my biggest problem; they did make Alcatrazz large for it's active bonus, making something
very small for doing the same thing....

Anyways I have just one question:

> Does longer productions increase the output? If yes how much units/fp's/goodies do we get with 4h/8h/1d
production?

Frankiedk

Squire
So you are asking ME to do the balancing of the Building?

With your less than subtil insinuation that the building can replace Alcatraz, geeezzzz, i did not do the balancing of the building before putting up my suggestion. HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT... So maybe the building maxes out at 2 Units in 24h, can we discuss function and not numbers?

What kind of yield are you expecting for a building at 4x4 footprint and able to do 10 productions to start with, lets say you get the building in Iron Age, then the yield of a 5 min supply production be around 2 supplies, starting 10 of those makes it produce 20 supplies unboosted in 5 min, the supply, coin, medal, Guild Power and stuff like that, INNO do have formulas that does the INNO math across ages, that one works... The Real size of the buildings production footprint, would in 16 spaces at 10 production Cap be 1.6 spaces. That's low, and that is a constant.... 1.6 Space footprint for productions.

The low production footprint is also the reason i suggested No Age... Like the 2 other No Age buildings, this was intended to increase my experience. Observatory enhances GvG Experience, ToR enhances GE (BP obtained from GE), and i was suggesting an enhancement GB for Events and Daily tasks (and maybe BPs can only be obtained from Daily and Events), YOU were the ones that steered my suggestion towards being something that would replace more or less everything in the game or increase already existing buildings... As a bonus it would have been nice to use the building for something useful when it was not enhancing my Event and Daily experience... It would have been nice with a GB for once that could do a few Current Age goods maybe a few Previous age goods even, instead of heaps and heaps of useless unrefined goods and the usual FP mania...

NO the Yield is NOT improved by FPs in the building, YOUR AGE IS For Supplies, Coins Medal and Guild Power, but Goods, FPs and Units are the same for all ages... FPs increase CAPACITY and by that the Yield as you can do more of the SAME SIZED PRODUCTIONS...

At Level 1 it would have 10 production capacity, and with 10 productions, you are not able to do ANY Cost 16 productions, as 16 production capacity is needed to do that, so before being able to produce those, you will have to take the building higher in level. That only changes capacity, not yield, yield is increased by the increased number of productions.

To start with you can do 10 rediculously small productions, as was the intention from the beginning, but you keep talking L80 capacity. With a different balancing at L80 the building can do EITHER X Units, Y of each Good OR Z FP in 24h, or whatever numbers fit into the INNO math, the Yield is NOT the issue, the MULTI-PRODUCTIONS are. That building replaces NOTHING and especially not Alcatraz, and you did know that was the intention, but you had to twist MY EXAMPLE NUMBERS into something you KNEW was not the intention... The building is intended to be taken to L10 (31 capacity if Arc % is used, yes 1 below 2xCost 16 productions WAS intentional) and then on days where i had to do the numb-nut jobs I would be able to do it in 3 goes, with a building sized 4x4, instead of having to put up 10 OTHER BUILDINGS and run the production cycle 8 times, i would have to rearrange my city on a more or less daily basis. Today i have done 22x1h productions on my Live ABCD cities (88x1h productions total for fall event) on top of that i have done 17x15m on B Daily, 11x1h on C Daily, AND 33x15m on D Daily, so basically i have had to find PERMANENT ROOM for 12 Blacksmiths on all my 5 cities, to keep up with numb-nut demanded from INNO to do what they WANT ME TO DO, they want me to take part in the Events and Daily, and GE and GvG and PvP and Tavern and MOPO and ... and .... do i really need to go on?

I started out by suggesting a GB, as that would make it eat FPs, something INNO is looking for, and hunt for more BPs and raise more buildings...

It might, as i also suggested, also be an event-building that you can upgrade, like the popular thing is at the moment with INNO, but honestly, to get that thing to max capacity, would take winning many upgrades, the math in that is unlikely, rather that you can regulate max by making it too expensive to take to far, if it was to be taken to 80 capacity, you would need to win it up to 80 times times, and in time, some would end up way to high, as upgrades for it would have to be available constantly from intro to death... THAT is regulated fine in GBs with longer levels the higher it gets...

So i was looking at the available technologies that INNO already have, and suggested that we would like options for production lengths, and doing more than one prodution at a time in a production building. If they did this GB, they could use it as a tool to test out new things like production buildings for events where the 24h production could be EITHER FPs OR Goods, but as that technology is currently not in use they have to do the dev first.. Then i suggested a way for them to get us to spend Diamonds, so THEY could make some money, actually i think i did a fine job of making a suggestion that, not only would improve my experience with FoE, but in a broader view move their technology forward and maybe increase their revenue prospects, by making a suggestion that could make them a bit of cash as well, on top my suggestion touches ALL the things INNO want, it would make me have YET ANOTHER building to spend my FPs on, and i would have to go chase more BPs...

And like ToR it will maybe not be a building you see many have or take high, but that also goes for ToR, when it came out i spent diamonds to get it in all my cities, but now, i am actually thinking of taking it down, VERY few of the prizes it spits out are IMO interesting, and the ones that are are so huge that space is getting close to non existing, and ToR might be next in line to go, but to throw away ToR to put up 12 Blacksmiths, to do Event and Daily tasks, the madness has to end... A couple days ago i took down 8 Contestants estates as i had no more room (Needed to build for an Event), but i still have 12 BSs...

The intention was not to replace anything, but to enhance my Event and Daily Experience, which are quite tarnished by numb-nut jobs and the worst of them are not only numb-nut, they are stupid and there, only to mess up our cities... And I personally would like to put in a lot of FPs to solve my problem, you might not care, but i like the prizes from some Daily and most Events, so i would like to do them...

BUT I WOULD LIKE A TOOL TO ASSIST ME IN THE NUMB-NUT JOB PART, PLEASE, and for INNO to develop the technology to give me ALTERNATIVES to 1 type of 24h production in their Event Buildings, I am not looking for yet another FP machine, i've got CC, IT, AO, Kraken, Hagia and CdM for that.... Prolly forgot one there...

DeletedUser8859

Well, you're the one who suggested the idea, so...yes.

Not pretending that you get to the final numbers/stats, but to consider / analyze / propose / areas that need balancing. Inno Dev Team to work out final balancing settings.

For example, If proposing a GB, I would propose the rewards progression through the levels to follow the progression structure of another GB.

DeletedUser8859

i did not do the balancing of the building before putting up my suggestion.

Agreed. Many times balancing issues are not identified at the time of original post. They are identified through the discussion, and the intention of a good debate is to point them out, identify measures or modifications to the idea to balance it out, to reduce the overkill or over-powerful factors in it, to make it more viable.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Not pretending that you get to the final numbers/stats, but to consider / analyze / propose / areas that need balancing. Inno Dev Team to work out final balancing settings.

For example, If proposing a GB, I would propose the rewards progression through the levels to follow the progression structure of another GB.

Actually, D, it was purely rhetorical on my part, based upon the OP's indignant response. Really nothing more than that.