• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion: Marking when Daily is done and Event waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankiedk

Squire
HI,
Would it in any way be possible for the Daily Marker of the Spy Dude, showing a thumbs up or something, when you've finished for today? And the same for the Event Dude or Dudette, when waiting for next taks?

Could be a small hourglass if waiting or background goes green on the person, just som indicator that it is done, i am playing 5 cities, and when going around them i dont remember which are done, and which are not, so i open and close several times, would be nice to se that its done without opening and closing them.

As it is now there is NO difference between waiting, ongoing, or done and collected, only indicator is for a split second (!) when you added to a task or the task is done but UNCOLLECTED, that's plain irritating...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

+1
A small green checkmark when done, at the bottom left side of the Nameless or Event Quest Giver image is another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.