• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: 10 FP in GB becomes Buy 10 FP....

Frankiedk

Squire
Are you completely insane...

Get that option AWAY now, just cost me 500 Diamonds on Live....

Angrily yours
Frank

DeletedUser

This isn't really a bug. It's more of a suggestion to improve the existing game design in this area.

DeletedUser8277

You can buy FP with ingame coins, no need for diamonds.

Frankiedk

Squire
Humbug is what it is....

Diamonds = Money....

If you lure me into using diamonds, when i want to use 10 FP from my store, which is not there, its the definition of HUMBUG... You VERY well now that the use 10 FP button i by FAR the most used button in the whole game.... Is it GOOD practise to change a harmless button into using Diamonds... NO WAY... I would like some kind of added security for my Diamonds, they are the currency of FoE...

And yes i do not pay for the diamond when i use them, but it still represents money, and all i have to do is click in the wrong place and its used... Had i only had 8 Diamonds less, it would have told me to go buy more....

So either place BUY 10 FP elsewhere else, or let me be able to disable the button....

For a harmless button to become something that spends my Diamonds/Money is in NO WAY ACCEPTABLE.... Acceptbox or not....

I wonder what the law says about handling currency transactions with so bad security for the use... Kinda like Alexa in the first versions when it just went and bought stuff, if someone on the television said to do so...

It may never happen to me again, but that doesn't make the Use 10 FP button less of a humbug, when it turns to Buy 10 FP...

In what OTHER place in the whole game does a harmless button turn into use Diamonds... Ohh the Use 1 FP... And funnily the only place its like that, is on the most used button in the whole game....

So ONE MORE TIME...... HUMBUG....

DeletedUser

I would like some kind of added security for my Diamonds, they are the currency of FoE...

Do you have the 'diamond use confirmation' enabled in your settings menu? That is there for exactly this purpose.

Frankiedk

Squire
Of cause i do...

Here is the case I would present the court.

Inno Games want me to use Diamonds, therefore its quite easy to use where they might be needed. When i do research, i can finish the research with a click on one Button. I can press somewhere else to get options to buy with Coins and Diamonds, either one at a time or 10.

Its like that in most of the game, except one. When i go and donate to a Great Building, i have no options to go into the same screen as i can in Research, so when i am in a GB, i can either finish with Diamonds, or i have to leave the window to open the other window to buy a FP with diamonds.
But there is a remedy to buy FPs for Diamonds in that window, and thats when your stock of FP runs out, then suddenly the button to spend stock FPs, becomes buy 1 and/or 10 FP with diamonds....

This is done to make sure the second the stock runs out, it will start spending your Diamonds... Here is an option to turn an acceptbox on or off. If its off, it just keeps going until you are out of Diamonds, but if you have it on, well, as the button that turns from harmless to seriuosly expensive, is not only that, but it is BY FAR the most used Button in the whole game...

So here is my argument... If Inno wants me to be able to use diamonds easily, WHY is the Buy 1 and Buy 10 options not available ALL THE TIME in GB window, why do a humbug stunt, and the added programming time to alter one to another, when both should be available all the time??? This is done for one purpose and one purpose alone.... The get people to accidently use Diamonds...

The DEFINITION of HUMBUG...

So please clarify to me.... Is this how you wish to run your business.... Not only do you trap us, you have removed an option to buy FPs constantly in that window, to hide them behind something else, if not to trap us, please clarify WHY Buy 1 FP and Buy 10 FPs are hidden behind Use 1 and Use 10 FPs, if not for hunbug purposes....

One answer might be to just fix the issue, before somebody gets so angry, that this ends up in court....

DeletedUser8859

One answer might be to just fix the issue, before somebody gets so angry, that this ends up in court....
We got several government buildings in the game, including: Town House, Schools, Police Station, Fire House, Library (not sure if it is a Public Library), different kinds of Parks, Public Pool, Public Bath, Security Post, Nuclear Shelter, Gallows, Pillory, and Guillotine; however, I cant find a Court Room. Maybe FOE can insert a Court Room in a next phase of Virtual Future.

More seriously,
  • I think we should have the option to buy FPs with coins while inside a GB in the same way we can buy FPs with coins while in the Research Tree screen.
  • On the other hand, the 'diamond use confirmation' setting shall prevent you to buy by accident the 10 FPs with diamonds.

Frankiedk

Squire
Sorry for using my native Danish version, but didn't want to clear out my Beta FP stock to make this example, i think everyone will understand...

But WHY is this not the GB donation window, why hide Diamond button behind the Stock use buttons?

foe5.png

And when you change it, can you find it in your heart to add a Use 1 with Coins and Use 10 with Coins...

DeletedUser8859

I agree with " add a Use 1 with Coins and Use 10 with Coins... " or " add a Buy1 with Coins and Buy 10 with Coins... "