• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Harvest using diamonds

Frankiedk

Squire
Hi Inno,

There's a bug there, when harvesting using diamonds, i can select production time for all my production buildings, but WHY are plundered buildings not started with the other buildings?

So I pay 5 diamonds, to NOT have plundered buildings stated, so suddenly a plundered building can stand with the plunder symbol for days, if i do not have a look around, after paying 5 diamonds to do the job in 3 clicks...

If i do notice, i have to remove the symbol, start a production, and wait for it to finish to get back in to Harvest with diamonds, automation... So the timeslip i got rid of by harvesting with diamonds, is suddenly 5 mins if a building has been plundered...

And would it be at all possible to get a Harvest total? I have NO idea what came in, and when coins, medals, supplies and diamonds pop up at the same time, and disappear faster than a fart in windy conditions, its hard to have any idea what really was added... A total of all collected resources would be nice.

DeletedUser

This isn't a bug. More of a game discussion for the collect feature to be expanded :)
I'm going to move this to discussions forum.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Frankly, I think it costs more than 5 diamonds to harvest more than one building in one go as my diamond count was taken down, hence why I don't use it any more and just relied on going to a big screen, click and hold on the first building, and just drag to collect all that have an icon to them.

I do get you on the plundered buildings as it will sit with the symbol until you actually click on that building to remove it.

Emberguard

Emperor
Frankly, I think it costs more than 5 diamonds
If it's taking more then 5 diamonds then that's a bug. I use it all the time and it's never taken more then 5 from me regardless of how many buildings I have or how many are able/unable to be collected

RedRed

Viceroy
Frankly, I think it costs more than 5 diamonds to harvest more than one building in one go as my diamond count was taken down
It cost 5 diamonds regardless how many buildings you are collecting (one of my favourite features, except that I have to collect manually some buildings to take advantage of the Blue Galaxy). I can say even that one time somehow I've spent them twice and the system automatically has sent me back 5 diamonds (with ingame message notification).