• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Remove "Complete with diamonds" when placing another building

qaccy

Emperor
I agree with this. The option's already there to click on the building in your city in order to instantly complete it, and that's all that's really needed. The pop-up just gets in the way and has probably led to more than a few diamonds being accidentally wasted during a building spree.

Fairy Lily

Steward
I agree with this. The option's already there to click on the building in your city in order to instantly complete it, and that's all that's really needed. The pop-up just gets in the way and has probably led to more than a few diamonds being accidentally wasted during a building spree.

...more than a few... :oops::oops::oops:

DeletedUser8277

This is one of the main reasons I always leave the diamond confirmation on, it's way too easily to accidentally click and spend with the complete with diamonds button. I love that there's an option to have the confirm on/off but it doesn't really feel like an option when the alternative is loads of accidental spending. I would probably leave it on anyway as my diamond spending is rare but this button still gets in the way irregardless of the issue of accidental spending.