• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Ability to play in your own language on ANY (foreign) world

Currently you are required to view the game in the foreign language, even if you cannot read it, or speak it. This is strange; most browser games allow you to select your own language, even if the world itself resides on a foreign server. So why not enable this here as well? Obviously this only...
  2. Rejected Rename the whole game to "Forge of Fragments"!

I think "Forge of Fragments" would be a better (new) name for this game.
  3. Discussion Is "Jupiter Moon" going to be the final age of Forge of Empires?

Considering this age will make fill the gap on the bottom-right of the goods list again, the fact that there are only 3 free grid spaces left in the city (and a grid expansion is not so much a certainty apparently!), and expanding beyond Jupiter would mean the outer planets, or something like a...
  4. Discussion December 2020: the end of Flash

This is actually more a question (or actually a few of them) towards Inno but also a starting point of a discussion that would follow... In december 2020 the support for Flash in most browsers will cease, therefore no new updates to it will be made, and shortly after (and in some browsers like...
  5. Fixed on Beta: No achievements for Egyptian settlement?

Actually noticed this at first in live servers, but here obviously it's missing too. I completed the Egyptians once so far, but unlike with Vikings and the Japanese villages, I did not see any achievement being added. Are they just not added yet or is this a bug?
  6. Fixed on Beta: SAAB - Advanced Vacuum Distillation tech requires a SAAB good to be researched

Browser and Version: I use Chrome, probably occurs for all browsers Overview of the bug: This tech (Advanced Vacuum Distillation) requires the good it provides the goods building for, to be researched itself. This makes it kinda hard to get the tech done, isn't it? :) Also, should it require...
  7. What about those historical missions we had until last year?

I'd like to see one or two of those passing through again as well, perhaps after winter event instead of getting yet *another* 31 days long Forge Bowl event. Usually they give small prices, but most of the time they were nice (e.g. Botanical Rotunda for Genghis Khan missionline). Quite honestly...
  8. What happens if someone deletes the Yggdrasil viking reward building (by accident)?

Is it possible to get the building back if you delete it (maybe via doing extra viking settlements, by replacing the 50 fp reward in this case)? And the upgrades to get it to full again as well? NB: I did not do this (why would I, the reward is awesome :P), but some poor fellow might have ;)...
  9. Rejected [Suggestion] Allow storage of Monastery building using 'Store Building' item

This has probably been asked before, but why can't we use the Store Building item to store the most unique building one gets in their Forge of Empires playthrough, i.e. the Monastery that give you 20% defense power? Since every other special building that are not necessarily event buildings...
  10. Rejected [Suggestion] universal upgrade kits

Now that the fall event started on live and I see yet another SoK as part of the "gold division" prizes, I was thinking, why not have these replaced by a special upgrade kit instead, that works on every level-based building (i.e. a "universal" kit)? These universal kits should be very rare of...
  11. Cannot Reproduce: App freezes after losing connection

I've had this happen on the mobile app (Android) a fair few times, and it started since I use my new phone which uses Android 9 (my old was on Android 6 and did not show this problem). The thing: when the data connection of the phone is temporarily lost (even when e.g. pressing the power button...
  12. Do Not Suggest Donating GB blueprints to other players

Just an idea on the top of my head: why not make it possible to donate blueprints of one position, to another player (for that same position)? So e.g. a blueprint of the upperleft of your Arc to another player for that same upperleft position. And to keep things fair, it should be at a ratio...
  13. Implemented Easier spending FP's on researching technologies

I'm surprised nobody is (recently at least) mentioning this, but spending FP on techs is getting more awkward by the higher ages. In the upcoming Mars age, the first tech is already 350 FP! And yet, we still only have available what's currently on the FP bar, and next we have to buy with coins...
  14. Do Not Suggest GB proposal

Just had a nice idea for a new GB, which could fit in Virtual Future. I don't even think it is proposed yet (probably because it is way too powerful to even consider :P) The idea: a GB that increases all of the properties of ALL other GB, with 1% per level (and at higher levels, with 0.5% or...