• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: App freezes after losing connection

I've had this happen on the mobile app (Android) a fair few times, and it started since I use my new phone which uses Android 9 (my old was on Android 6 and did not show this problem).

The thing: when the data connection of the phone is temporarily lost (even when e.g. pressing the power button to deactivate your screen), it will remain lost very often when you re-activate the device. The same problem also occured at least once when switching between apps.

The problems that follow are numerous:
- message windows will endlessly load and not show anything
- maps and battles freeze
- logging out does NOT work (screen freezes)
And so on...

The only solution is often to reactivate the device and kill the app. Then everything works again. I am pretty sure it is NOT my phone causing this, I have not seem this problem with any other app at all.

DeletedUser10047

Has anyone else had this happen?
I can confirm that when I lose my internet connection for a moment, the PC browser flash version will hang and never recover after the internet comes back online. It is necessary to refresh the browser window to continue playing the game.

DeletedUser

Can anyone still confirm this occurring? I will be asking for confirmation in several of our bug reports, thanks.

Amy Steele

Regent
With no further replies we'll set this one to Cannot Reproduce for now. If you still experience it, please open a new bug report thread, thank you