• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest GB proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a nice idea for a new GB, which could fit in Virtual Future. I don't even think it is proposed yet (probably because it is way too powerful to even consider :p)

The idea: a GB that increases all of the properties of ALL other GB, with 1% per level (and at higher levels, with 0.5% or 0.1% per level like Arc does). This would have the effect that a Cape Canaveral GB at level 60, would not produce its usual 60 fp, but e.g. 80 fp at e.g. level 35 of this one. I know, this is really powerful, but keep the %'s low and it should remain fair :)

I even thought about a name for this GB: Utopia. Or, if this sounds lame or silly, I can do with 'Eternal Bliss' as well ;)

Thoughts?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

It would be a nice addition to my "All GB Catalog" city at EN-4 Dinegu.

DeletedUser8859

However, it would be highly over powerful. Picture this:
  • GB rewards for level 1 are the base.
    • Example The Arc 10% Contribution Reward, 9 Guild Goods (Treasury)
  • GB rewards increments for levels up to Level 10 are in whole numbers percentages.
    • Example The Arc increases from 10% to 32% by level 10.
  • From Level 11 on the rewards increments are considerably less,
    • Example The Arc increases by just 1% from level 11 to level 58.
    • Example The Arc increases by just 0.5% from level 59 to level 80.
    • Example The Arc increases by just 0.1% from level 80 up.
Your proposed GB, at low levels, would impact the output from a GB in the opposite way that Inno did due to the higher levels that the original GB have.

A level 80 Arc would need 10 more levels to improve 1%; but with your GB, at just level 1 would give that 1% extra. Is not that an over kill? Plus the GB to impact all other GBs on the city as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
However, it would be highly over powerful. Picture this:
  • GB rewards for level 1 are the base.
    • Example The Arc 10% Contribution Reward, 9 Guild Goods (Treasury)
  • GB rewards increments for levels up to Level 10 are in whole numbers percentages.
    • Example The Arc increases from 10% to 32% by level 10.
  • From Level 11 on the rewards increments are considerably less,
    • Example The Arc increases by just 1% from level 11 to level 58.
    • Example The Arc increases by just 0.5% from level 59 to level 80.
    • Example The Arc increases by just 0.1% from level 80 up.
Your proposed GB, at low levels, would impact the output from a GB in the opposite way that Inno did due to the higher levels that the original GB have.

A lavel 80 Arc would need 10 more levels to improve 1%; but with your GB, at just level 1 would give that 1% extra. Is not that an over kill? Plus the GB to impact all other GBs on the city as well?

Noted. I think therefore the Arc GB increase bonus should be excluded from the bonus of this new GB, the goods it gives of course can still be affected by it (for a good reason) :)

DeletedUser8859

It is not the Arc.

Your GB at level 1, giving a 1% boost would give the equivalent to 10 levels to any GB already at high levels, not just the Arc.
  • Obtaining a level 1 in a GB requires 100 FP or less, vs
  • Completing 10 new levels of a GB already in the 80th level requires thousands of FPs, in the case of The Arc from level 80 to level 90 requires 62,741 FPs. and that is just 1 GB. A player may have 5, 8 or 12 GBs at his/her city. Or like me, may have the full collection of GBs built.
Imagine a Player with 5 GBs in high levels...
  • He/she builds the Utopia, raises it at Level 1, gets 1% increase to all his/her GBs, for just 100 FPs or so.
  • Without the GB, the Player would need to invest or obtain at his/her 5 GBs around 300K FPs.
Obtaining a benefit currently costing 300K FPs for just 100 FPs?
Is that fair? or a serious unbalance?

Imagine the increase of the attack bonus of a plunderer that has in his city Zeus, Aachen, Castle Del Monte and Terracota Army, if adding this Utopia, and just raising it just a few levels?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dessire

Regent
i preffer the idea of a big financial or comercial tower (skyscraper) that let you select any GB (just only one) and whenever you recolect the selected GB or the skyscraper you can get X% of it's active bonus once per day.
example:
this new GB at level 80 gives you 90% of the daily production of your selected GB.
if you have cape canaveral at level 80 that means you'll get 72FP.
if your alcatraz gives you 60 units daily, you'll get an extra of 54 units.
if your dynamic tower gives you 40 goods per day (motivating/polishing) you'll get an extra of 36 goods.

the 90% could also affect the passive bonus of a GB excepting the arc, frontenac and any GB that could bring you a huge advantage in the game. you can change the selected GB whenever you want but when you recolect the production of this tower then you'll get the 90% of the production of the selected GB in that moment.
if you preffer the military path, select your monte or terracota could be a good idea, but if you preffer FP , your cape or artic orangery could be a good option. you preffer goods? a high level albert hall for example could be a good idea.

other idea could be:
produces good of your desired era but you need wait 1 week in order to change the era. why? because powerful guilds will not be able to get so much goods of any daily. yes, you'll get daily goods but you can change the era only ones per week.

DeletedUser8859

i preffer the idea of a big financial or comercial tower (skyscraper) that let you select any GB (just only one) and whenever you recolect the selected GB or the skyscraper you can get X% of it's active bonus once per day.
  • Much more reasonable.
you can change the selected GB whenever you want but when you recolect the production of this tower then you'll get the 90% of the production of the selected GB in that moment.
  • I would suggest when the GB finish construction (level 0 to 1) the Player gets a screen to select the 1st GB to apply the % bonus, for the first time
  • Then at collection time (next day) the player select the GB to apply the bonus next. From this point on, the GB is selected at collection time.
  • That is, to select the GB at the start of the 24 hrs collection period, no changes after selected. After collecting then to select to stay with current GB or select another for next 24 hrs cycle.
the 90% could also affect the passive bonus of a GB excepting the arc, frontenac and any GB that could bring you a huge advantage in the game. you can change the selected GB whenever you want but when you recolect the production of this tower then you'll get the 90% of the production of the selected GB in that moment.
  • I would vote for no exceptions. The GB to be able to provide all passive bonuses of any GB selected, or none at all.

Dessire

Regent
  • Much more reasonable.
  • I would suggest when the GB finish construction (level 0 to 1) the Player gets a screen to select the 1st GB to apply the % bonus, for the first time
  • Then at collection time (next day) the player select the GB to apply the bonus next. From this point on, the GB is selected at collection time.
  • That is, to select the GB at the start of the 24 hrs collection period, no changes after selected. After collecting then to select to stay with current GB or select another for next 24 hrs cycle.

• I would vote for no exceptions. The GB to be able to provide all passive bonuses of any GB selected, or none at all.
no exceptions? hahaha you want to have your level 80 arc with a passive bonus of 171% ? XD jajaja or a level 80 frontenac with 950% of extra reward whenever you complete a mission? pls! XD

DeletedUser8859

no exceptions? hahaha you want to have your level 80 arc with a passive bonus of 171% ? XD jajaja or a level 80 frontenac with 950% of extra reward whenever you complete a mission? pls! XD

Then this is the end for GB boosting other GBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.