• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Donating GB blueprints to other players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea on the top of my head: why not make it possible to donate blueprints of one position, to another player (for that same position)? So e.g. a blueprint of the upperleft of your Arc to another player for that same upperleft position.

And to keep things fair, it should be at a ratio 10:1, so you pay 10 blueprint so that the other gets just 1. And the other player should have thie GB built as well.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

Just an idea on the top of my head: why not make it possible to donate blueprints of one position, to another player (for that same position)? So e.g. a blueprint of the upperleft of your Arc to another player for that same upperleft position.

And to keep things fair, it should be at a ratio 10:1, so you pay 10 blueprint so that the other gets just 1. And the other player should have thie GB built as well.

Lets see if I follow you correctly....

If to unlock next level of my Himeji Castle (already built) I'm missing the Bottom Right corner BP, I would have to find at my city one GB with 10 (or more) Bottom Right corner BPs available to be able to create a "BP trade". The GB could be any, even the less loved Colosseum. Now, setup a way to trade / exchange 10 Colosseum BPs x 1 Himeji Castle BP.
  • Any cost to finish the trade?
  • Payment in FPs? Silver? Coins? Diamonds?
Anything else?
----
On the proposal: -1
There is more feedback at the link included above.

DeletedUser9522

Lets see if I follow you correctly....

If to unlock next level of my Himeji Castle (already built) I'm missing the Bottom Right corner BP, I would have to find at my city one GB with 10 (or more) Bottom Right corner BPs available to be able to create a "BP trade". The GB could be any, even the less loved Colosseum. Now, setup a way to trade / exchange 10 Colosseum BPs x 1 Himeji Castle BP.
  • Any cost to finish the trade?
  • Payment in FPs? Silver? Coins? Diamonds?
Anything else?
----
On the proposal: -1
There is more feedback at the link included above.
I think, here you did not follow correctly. ;)

You need to find another player with Himeji Castle also who would then donate the missing Bottom right corner BP to you. This player has to use 10 of his Himeji Castle Bottom right corner BP's to make the donation possible.

DeletedUser8859

So,
  • Player 1 needs Himeji Castle Bottom right corner (1 BP),
  • Player 2 expends 10 Himeji Castle Bottom right corner BPs,
  • Player 1 receives just 1 Himeji Castle Bottom right corner (1 BP),
And Inno does not get 200 Diamonds for sale of a specific BP.

Emberguard

Emperor
It's cheap enough for a guild to offer up the lowest positions in a GB as cheap BPs and with the Arc being a thing get just as many BPs from the lower positions of a high lvl GB as securing for a top spot on a low lvl GB.

I get it can be frustrating not to get the BP you want, but that's an impatience issue not a balance issue. The 2:1 feature is already pretty efficient for improving your chances of getting that last BP because the slots you choose are excluded in the possible randed new BP. So instead of 1 in 9 it becomes 1 in 7

DeletedUser8859

The proposal would give players an easy option to get an specific BP not subject to the randomness of all other ways (except one) available to get BPs.

The only other method available to get a specific BP is to buy it with diamonds. The proposed idea would kill that source of income from Inno. What else is needed to say about the low probability to see this implemented?

DeletedUser9410

to another player (for that same position)? So e.g. a blueprint of the upperleft of your Arc to another player for that same upperleft position.

Am i missing something here ?
To my mind this reads. player A and player B trade Bp;s from the same GB at the same position ?
Player A pays player B 10 Bp;s for 1 BP ?

What is the point ?
If player A already has that many Bp's of that particular Gb in that position why on earth would he want to give them to player B to get 1 back. ?

DeletedUser10047

Am i missing something here ?
To my mind this reads. player A and player B trade Bp;s from the same GB at the same position ?
Player A pays player B 10 Bp;s for 1 BP ?

What is the point ?
If player A already has that many Bp's of that particular Gb in that position why on earth would he want to give them to player B to get 1 back. ?
I don't think the OP is suggesting a trade, just a donate. The donator gives up 10 BPs while the receiver gets 1 BP.

DeletedUser9410

I don't think the OP is suggesting a trade, just a donate. The donator gives up 10 BPs while the receiver gets 1 BP.

Hmmm ok, fair enough, where do the other 9 go to. Do they just vanish? and if im going to give away 10 bp's so someone else can get 1, they will have to be a VERY good friend.

So even if it was implemented, ( which i doubt ) i dont see it flying very high, unless it becomes like GB goods trades, Player A gives up 10 Bp so player B can get the one they need, but player B pays player A a agreed amount of fp's

Be a lot easier for player B just to donate fp;s onto player A's Gb and get the bp that way ( as we do now )
Took me 3 days to get all my HC bp's that way, and only took that long because i had to wait for the other guy to level.

DeletedUser

Hmmm ok, fair enough, where do the other 9 go to. Do they just vanish? and if im going to give away 10 bp's so someone else can get 1, they will have to be a VERY good friend.

So even if it was implemented, ( which i doubt ) i dont see it flying very high, unless it becomes like GB goods trades, Player A gives up 10 Bp so player B can get the one they need, but player B pays player A a agreed amount of fp's

Be a lot easier for player B just to donate fp;s onto player A's Gb and get the bp that way ( as we do now )
Took me 3 days to get all my HC bp's that way, and only took that long because i had to wait for the other guy to level.
Paying with FPs for something that can't be directly bought that way - now that is very common today. I can't see why it couldn't be done with BPs.

I myself have at least 1500 spare BPs of Arc. I mean, 1500 of each of 9 BPs. And I am not the biggest fish in the pond... I would not use them even if my life depended on it. I would sell them gladly for FPs. That would be 150 trades of each piece. Not to mention I have 500 spare complete levels of AO, Kraken etc.

So - no. Way too easy.

Thunderdome

Emperor
If Inno has not curb down on the amount of alts being used, this might be abused as the alts can feed those missing spots.

dpghost

Steward
It's interesting how players, without the slightest idea of how to play efficiently, are always proposing to thwart the game rules so their mistake looks like an efficient move.
Did you hear about the Arc bonus?

DeletedUser8859

The proposal is about to get the specific BP they are looking for, not to be subject to the chance of that particular BP be one of the ones included (or not included) in the rewards when the GB levels up.

Status
Not open for further replies.