• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest BluePrints Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8859

New thread to discus "Blueprints Trading", to keep other one for "Reconstruction Mode" feedback.

Proposed new functionality to allow players to trade Great Buildings Blue Prints.

Open for discussion.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

Each BP would need an unique identification so everybody would clearly know which BP is being asked and/or offered.

Options:
  • Statue of Zeus -Top-Left, Status of Zeus-Top-Center, Statue of Zeus-Top-Right
  • Statue of Zeus -Center-Left, Status of Zeus-Center-Center, Statue of Zeus-Center-Right
  • Statue of Zeus -Bottom-Left, Status of Zeus-Bottom-Center, Statue of Zeus-Bottom-Right
Or
  • Statue of Zeus11, Status of Zeus12, Statue of Zeus13
  • Statue of Zeus 21, Status of Zeus22, Statue of Zeus23
  • Statue of Zeus31, Status of Zeus32, Statue of Zeus33
Or simply:
  • Statue of Zeus1, Status of Zeus2, Statue of Zeus3
  • Statue of Zeus 4, Status of Zeus5, Statue of Zeus6
  • Statue of Zeus7, Status of Zeus8, Statue of Zeus9

DeletedUser8859

A market like screen, (or new tabs in the current goods market?) will be needed to manage the BP trades.
To create a trade the player would
1. Press a "Create BP Trade" button and the system would open a" Create BP Trade" screen with fields for A. GB B. BP Offered, C. GB and D. BP Needed.
2. Player would select at field A, the GB of the BP to be offered. This action will open the GB image divided in the nine (9) BPs positions and the number of BPs available for each slot.
3. Then Player will select the BP to be offered. The game will close the GB screen and fill the field B. "BP Offerred" with the ID of the selected BP.
4. The Player will repeat the steps 2 and 3, this time to select the GB and BP needed (Fields C. and D.).
5. The Player will also select how many BP(s) are offered/needed.
6. After selecting the BP(s) Offered and Needed, the Player would Save or Cancel the trade.
  • If trade is saved, the game needs a method to discount the BP(s) from the inventory of BPs available to open a new GB level, since this BP(s) is now attached to the trade.
  • If a created trade is deleted, the game needs a method to add the BP(s) back to the inventory of BPs for that GB.
To accept a trade the player
  1. Open the BP Market screen. The game will display all BP Trades available for the player (created by his/her guild mates, friends, and/or neighbors.
    • If the Player has available the BP(s) being asked, the trade will be highlighted as a trade that can be accepted.
    • If the Player does not have the BP(s) being asked, the trade would be grayed out, to show that the trade can not be taken.
  2. To accept the trade the Player would select the trade and confirm.
    • The game will exchange the BPs from/to the Players accounts and update them at the respective GB screens.
    • The game will post a notification at the Events Log to indicate that the trade was take by the Player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

The BP Market will need a tab to show the list of BP trades open. Option to delete the BP trade must be available.

DeletedUser8859

As said before, trades only possible with guild mates, friends and/or neighbors.

Other Limitations:
  • Add a time limit to the BP trade? Game to delete the trade if not taken after X number of days? (BP to be returned to the GB BP inventory).
  • Add a limit on the ratio of BPs offered vs asked? From 0.5 to 2.0 like the goods market?
  • Add same filters available at the goods market? Like Guild only?
  • Add a cost to trading BPs?
    • No cost if trading with guildmates?
    • 1 FP/trade? 2 FPs/trade? 5FPs/trade?
    • or X diamonds instead of FPs for BP trades?

DeletedUser8936

Good idea! Also +1 on the in-depth plan. BP's are especially difficult for players just starting out, this would be a good way to get them involved with other players more, and get the GBs up quicker. :)

Although, I feel like implementing this would take away from people donating FPs to buildings to get BPs. Do you think this matters or would affect much?

shad2389

Viceroy
with a BP market and GvG on phone and tablet game would almost be perfect there might still be a few bugs but with these 2 things implemented game would be great

DeletedUser

do your work and not sneak cheaply to the top

there is a reason for the current 2:1 BP trade

here some advice
- don't click aid. motivate manually buildings of the era you want the BP
- build the Rain Forest Project. that increases the chance to find BP during that
- donate to other people GB to get BP.
- build Arc. that also increases BP you get when donating elsewhere

DeletedUser7959

build the Rain Forest Project. that increases the chance to find BP during that
Does this thing work? Cause I see no differences (lvl10) before and after I built it, a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y.

Speaking about the theme, I would like to sell my BPs somehow (or discard), cause... It's impossible to raise the GB up to level 1000. Even 200 is hard as hell.
LoL, FoE DB says that the highest level of GBs is Italian Arc level 160 (40 372 FPs).

DeletedUser7942

Does this thing work?
Statistically speaking? Not that much really. I don't think I would build it only for that bonus. We don't know what the BP drop rate is on aiding but let's say it's 2% and you Aid 298 players a day that an average of 5.96 BP's a day over the long run, of course there's probably less or more chance to get a BP from different ages and there's possibly also a less or more chance for bp spots too but they don't reveal that info either. Of course I guess that begs the question on how RFP even works. A level 10 gives you 93% but that is obviously misleading as you don't actually get a 93% chance to get a print from Aiding now, no it perhaps is like SoZ or maybe not who knows. So either with a level 10 you now have a 2.93% chance or you have a 93% of 2 + 2 so 3.86% chance as opposed to the original 2%. So now you'll average 8.7 or 11.5 prints over the long run depending on how RFP works. So you'll have to ask is 4,770 fp's worth it for 8.7 or 11.5 prints a day over the long run.

Regardless, THE best way actually to get prints is to guild hop and aid everyone and along the way look for GB's to place an fp on that people self level, you'll be swimming in prints in no time.

DeletedUser8859

I feel like implementing this would take away from people donating FPs to buildings to get BPs. Do you think this matters or would affect much?

Actually, I'm against the idea. Created the thread to open the discussion and to separate it from the Reconstruction thread.

I agree with you, this option would open a very easy way to get that 9th BP needed to start a GB or open a new level since all other ways to win BPs are random, you are never sure if you will get the specific BP you need. If available people that are starting or struggling to randomly get that last BP would surely can find it in their own guild or friends list someone with lots of duplicates of the required BP. In Dinegu (EN4) I got GB with 30's or more dupliates at each BP position. I could easily provide full Alcatraz or Arcs BPs set to a new BA guild mate player in minutes, if BPs trading is enabled (and provided that he/she got Collosseum BPs for the trade).

However, investing in GBs are not done only for the BPs. Many are after FP Packages, others are interested in Medals to complete amount to unlock expansions.

DeletedUser

In Dinegu (EN4) I got GB with 30's or more dupliates at each BP position. I could easily provide full Alcatraz or Arcs BPs set to a new BA guild mate player in minutes, if BPs trading is enabled (and provided that he/she got Collosseum BPs for the trade).

On my main world I have 10 GBs with 200 or more duplicates at each position - and I am a tiny player comparing to others... That is the right scale - I could provide plans not only for building the GB, but for 70 levels of the GB. For several people.

So, I agree with you - big NO for BPs trading.

DeletedUser7207

It is very important to review the bps trade, in my case, when I started playing on the server, without exaggeration, it took me about 5 months to complete the 9 bps of the Zeus, in fact, if it had not been for the guild I would have abandoned FoE with a bad impression of the operation of the game.

DeletedUser8859

True, I have seen extreme periods like that to complete a BP set. For my first three (3) years playing FOE, buying the last missing BP to start a GB construction was my #2 option to spend diamonds.
(First one has always been buying expansions).

DeletedUser8887

I just assumed that the game was set to not give me the last bp I need for the next GB I want. (said with my tongue only slightly in my cheek)

DeletedUser8859

No conspiracy theory against you, just randomness of the all methods available to get BPs, equal to all players.
  1. Trade 2 BP duplicates for a change of a new random BP (usually get a new BP duplicate).
  2. BP won in an incident, GE relic, quest, ... Random.
  3. BPs after aidng or plundering? Random.
  4. BPs won after finishing in a GB level top five position? Random
  5. Rain Forest Project help? Increase of chance of get a random BP.
The only non random method available to get a selected BP is buy with it 200 diamonds.

Then, a BP trading market to get that specific BP need would eliminate a diamond source for Inno.
Not a proposal they would like to implement.

DeletedUser5070

Actually the thing is different.Those of us who have the Ark at 90%, we have 99 plans in almost all the boxes of g.e. at levels close to 100. I should do something with the excess planes. I have an ark in x world at level 80. I have 99 planes in each box of the ark. Do you think I'm going to raise my ark to levels higher than 100-200? We could sell those planes for random rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.