• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What happens if someone deletes the Yggdrasil viking reward building (by accident)?

Is it possible to get the building back if you delete it (maybe via doing extra viking settlements, by replacing the 50 fp reward in this case)? And the upgrades to get it to full again as well?

NB: I did not do this (why would I, the reward is awesome :p), but some poor fellow might have ;)
NB: I am *not* asking for the possibility of an extra Yggdrasil reward via vikings, though I must concur I would not mind it if this is also possible ;)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
how would the game differ between people that sold the building or the kits at the trader and ones that deleted it?

I think if it happens by accident, support will undelete it in most cases anyway...