• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Allow storage of Monastery building using 'Store Building' item

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been asked before, but why can't we use the Store Building item to store the most unique building one gets in their Forge of Empires playthrough, i.e. the Monastery that give you 20% defense power? Since every other special building that are not necessarily event buildings (Yggdrasil for example) can be stored with this item, why not the Monastery as well? Plus, I'd rather not delete it (because there is no other way to get it back), though I could use the space it uses up in my town, and who knows, might want to re-add it later to my city instead ;)

Alternatively I could also make do with this building being added to the Antique Dealer's daily offers of course (both solutions at the same time might even be better).

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
+1. I love the monastery but need the space and can't bring myself to delete it. Since it is a one-time building, you really should be able to store it.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
There are useful suggestions.
This one is not.
this building is just good for the trash, it does not deserve to spend a storage.
Once removed, it will never be rebuilt, it is not necessary to put it back in inventory.

Artubar

Baronet
+1

There are useful suggestions.
This one is not.
this building is just good for the trash, it does not deserve to spend a storage.
Once removed, it will never be rebuilt, it is not necessary to put it back in inventory.

If you don't want to store it, you are free to trash it. But don't tell others to do the same, dictators are not very famous in general.
(And we don't talk about an enormous new feature which takes months of development, it's just setting a flag in a building definition..)

Status
Not open for further replies.