• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

Beta567

Baronet
toolt.jpg
Is that for any age?

Ironrooster

Baronet
I like this event building. Getting nutcracker building fragments is something new. I like it, adds more variety to the game.

I am ignoring the calendar and only playing for the Daily Specials that will help. Initially that is 6 winter canal selection kits and 1 winter train. If I get those, then I'll play for other things I can use like sleigh builders or sentinel towers.

GateKeeper

Baronet
There is no point in commenting on gameplay in this event. It has been years of the same comments from the players... Better odds winning Powerball than completing the Key Calendar (without diamonds). Been that way for what 3 years now....so why would it ever change based on all the previous years comments. Tried suggesting adding a Diamond Shuffle option.... 5 diamonds to shuffle at anytime, tried shrinking the board from 18 to 15,

I was hopeful with that Elf thing woudl be a nice addition, but since you only get to pick between two items that you won't spend 2995 diamonds on anyways, now all they added was a kick in "nut"megs!! <I will edit this comment , if the last prize of "x2" slot is "1 diamond" or "1500 diamonds" ;) .....than I'll spend the 2995 diamonds>

As for the specs buildings, not terrible, I think most higher aged fighters will probably use the higher AB/AA building, while the lower aged players might go the FP's.

I do like the 2x2 AB/AA and DB/AA, when I saw only 15 frags I thought it was like a 1-day temporary building, so good to hear its not a temporary building and the frags are meant to be much higher.

Owl II

Emperor
I like the calendar. I missed a few doors last year. I will try to collect the current one. And maybe I'll replace Bianca's portrait with Nicholas;)

The reward of the calendar today is a 6-hour supplie rush.
(The event seems to be overflowing with a 6-hour supplie rush. Well, this is not the worst thing that can fall in prizes):D

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Getting the main building fully leveled should be very easy, you might get it from the event quests / daily login rewards, or you might be missing some, which should be very easy to get from incidents.
Pls don't say this out loud/too often. Next thing we know they'll "rebalance" things cause it was "too" "easy."

Astrid

Baronet
So according the the announcement, the main building upon motivation gives extra forge points and goods ? If true, this is indeed very good, the Ketebo Candy produces 14 forge points in 6x4.

CrashBoom

Legend
just wondering:
why are the FP, goods and fragments of the new buildings are devided into: some are unmotivated and the rest needs motivation ?

Astrid

Baronet
Not only fragments, forge points and goods are also divided for both main buildings and Nutcracker Guardhouse.

CrashBoom

Legend
and with 15 Nutcracker Guardhouses we never need to motivate again
because that is one mass self aid kit per day
:D

with one main event building (and no additional fragments from the event) that would be in 2 years and 9 month (1000 days to be exact) :cool:

Kronan

Viceroy
Just wanted to give a huge thank you to inno for moving away from the temporary buildings in this event.
Agree, but will repeat my assertion that with a little more "OOMPH/UMPH" (aka design work by a visionary product development team), a RECHARGEable "temporary" building has a huge positive application in FoE.

Dessire

Regent
With a blue galaxy giving you 75% chance, you could get in a year 9.5 of that 2x2 building. In other words, play 1 year to have atleast 45% of attack, 63% of defense and a daily production of 27 fps in 36 squares. . Wild life event can give you a better building and you don't require to wait a lot of time xD

zookeepers

Marquis
I am not sure if BG doubles the fragments earned, but if so, it is definitely a option.
The candy building also has the 14FP which is one of the top FP production from a single building (except the chain buildings).
Big FP production and the doubling the fragments would bring a great synergy.

In contrast, the choc building which produces only 4FP, can also be targeted by BG,
but in this case you would probably lose a chance to double 12FP from another building that you have.
When the BG chance is 70%, about it is estimated 5.6FP loss, which exceeds the base production of 4.

If this is true, candy building would be the best choice.

I appreciate the design of this building's choice.
Low FP + attack vs High FP + def is not very different from previous ones but
the difference is bigger than ever, and I think this design is more adequate.

Owl II

Emperor
How strange.. players have only been asking for att/def for a few years. And finally, everyone is interested in the FP in their garden again, like 5 years ago:)But you can't put the genie back in the bottle. If I can get from two to four k FP a day, then I'm unlikely to be comforted by 14 FP from this Candy. And one more thing that no one has remembered yet: 10 out of 14 are not protected from plunders without a motivation, and it is impossible to build a city defense in this game.

zipfliga

Farmer
There is an issue after using the candles from the tree. All the buttons are gray. you have to close the app.
I cant upload a screenshot because the pic is to big for upload sry

Owl II

Emperor
I like the calendar. I missed a few doors last year. I will try to collect the current one. And maybe I'll replace Bianca's portrait with Nicholas;)

The reward of the calendar today is a 6-hour supplie rush.
(The event seems to be overflowing with a 6-hour supplie rush. Well, this is not the worst thing that can fall in prizes):D
It seems my adventures of calendar collecting are over. The third door cost me 340 stars, and that's almost all I collected up to 41 quests.:D
Reward of day 3- 25 goods

Owl II

Emperor
Has anyone noticed how the line of grand prizes has changed now? Now they give fragments of the place of complete buildings, albeit useless. The developers understand that the game is oversaturated with all kinds of buildings - this is good. But the grand prize should remain a grand prize, in my opinion. Guys, make the cost of 1 GP 40 houses. But please remove the pitiful trash from there

Has anyone noticed how the line of grand prizes has changed now? Now they give fragments of the place of complete buildings, albeit useless. The developers understand that the game is oversaturated with all kinds of buildings - this is good. But the grand prize should remain a grand prize, in my opinion. Guys, make the cost of 1 GP 40 houses. But please remove the pitiful trash from there
Look closer. The premium line gives 2 selection kits every 4th prize from 440 onward. This event is tailor made to diamond your way to a second building. If that isn't a GRAND prize, I don't know what would be.