• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

CrashBoom

Legend
Nutcracker Guardhouse 2x2

W_SS_MultiAge_WIN22_B_1.png
Bonus: Forge Points, Attack for Attacking Army, Defence for Attacking Army
Bonus when motivated: Forge Points, Fragments of a Mass Self Aid Kit

actually it only gives 1 FP (unmotivated)
and when motivated + 2 fragments

so that description is wrong (according to ingame tooltip)

toolt.jpg

underwhelmed by the main building. Every other event building that gives both attack and attack defense is well over 2.0 efficiency rating.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Currently, there is an issue with the productions displayed, when you get them without aiding and aiding. This will be fixed shortly.

Ice bear

Steward
How much we get stars from Daily quest?

Last year..milestone reward 140 stars...this year 75 stars.
Conections and Main quest...is the same amount stars like last year.

Last year main buliduing 10 levesl with event box....this year 11 levels without event box.

Hmm...:)

Emberguard

Emperor
Indeed just 15 fragments for a nutcracker is too overpowered, 200 is more balanced.
Considering the main building provides 3 fragments each day, I agree 15 fragments is too overpowered for something with that sort of powercreep on it

[redacted]

Last edited:

Pooo

Farmer
Considering the main building provides 3 fragments each day, I agree 15 fragments is too overpowered for something with that sort of powercreep on it

15/3 = 1 Nutcracker generated every 45 days
365 / 45 = 8.1 buildings generated per year.
not exactly
its 15/3 = 1 Nutcracker generated every 5 days
365/5 = 73 buildings generated per year.

Emberguard

Emperor
not exactly
its 15/3 = 1 Nutcracker generated every 5 days
365/5 = 73 buildings generated per year.
You're right. I think I must have hit multiply instead of divide xD Still, 15 Fragments would be a lot of overpowered buildings in a relatively short time

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
15 needed? Afaik you need 200. At least that is the intended amount.
That still sounds decent:
365d / year * 3 fragments/d = 1.095 fragments annually
1.095 fragments / 200 fragments = 5,474 ~ 5 buildings annually. Still fairly interesting production to reward those who managed to maxing out this building and login daily to gain on average 5 each year or on average a building every 2-3 months.
Disclaimer this is btw not taking into account potential more fragments obtained through the year. Just purely daily collection, year round. As long you don’t missing out on 31 productions through the year, it’ll produce 5 buildings annually. Seems to me a fairly decent building with some potential.
Certainly one I’ll be going for. For startups and young cities this building might be the most valuable event building ever released so far. Even with the intended 200 fragments.

Kronan

Viceroy
Well, well, well... FINALLY something intellectual in an event to consider! Love that. A child building (or gaggle/plethora of child buildings...) you earn by getting the parent, and keeping it productive. Very INNOvative, our dear hosts. I like it. Copying our genetic model of life, eh?

Agree that 15 is clearly a mistake, and 200 (as quoted) is probably more "Inno-ish" - yeah, they're not giving it away @ 15/building to make a complete unit.

This original Section/query (in blue) answered immediately below this post

[So, what does the 1200 diamonds buy? Seems just 20 fragments? If it takes 200 - that's 10% of the way. That's kinda ugly for 1200 diamonds.

Gotta work on that Inno. People should get MOST of the way to 200 for their FIRST building (obtained in the 1200 diamonds track...), and work to earn their FULL unit 1 month later if their parent building gets complete and productive in full, from the event.

Come on Inno. This is the Christmas (holiday) event. No bah-humbug here. Be jolly, HO HO HO - Merry Christmas players ]

:)

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
So, what does the 1200 diamonds buy? Seems just 20 fragments? If it takes 200 - that's 10% of the way. That's kinda ugly for 1200 diamonds.
You do not only receive the first Reward from the Winter Prizes, but all. Depending on how many houses you light up, the more you receive.

Emberguard

Emperor
So, what does the 1200 diamonds buy? Seems just 20 fragments? If it takes 200 - that's 10% of the way. That's kinda ugly for 1200 diamonds.
unknown.png

20 is only the first lot for doing nothing.

It gives more fragments every 80 Stars *AND* increases by 10 each time until it reaches 60, then it jumps to 100 Fragments each time. So once you get to 100 Fragments you're receiving a full building every 160 Grand Prize progress (8 Grand Prizes)

You need 11 Levels for a full Chocolatey, which means 22 Grand Prizes (not counting Quest rewards etc). So unless my math is off then for every 1 Additional Chocolatery, you're getting another 2-3 of the mini building (once you reach that 100 Fragments)

Kronan

Viceroy
@Juber

Ah yes! NOW see that you continue to earn fragment as you play, almost completing the unit, if you buy the track for 1200. Makes sense & Thank you!

So it seems we could meet the proverbial "GUARDHOUSE SANTA - and ALL the raindeer" further down the track, after all! Woohoo!