• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

Neylur

Farmer
Not sure how Inno expects us to achieve the main building when the Stars per Quest dropped from (last year's) 10 to 5 this season???

If anyone still has sok in their city, this is a good building to start replacing them lol

And yet again the problem of trying to find the calendar price every day falls to garbage.... :rolleyes:

Ice bear

Squire
Not sure how Inno expects us to achieve the main building when the Stars per Quest dropped from (last year's) 10 to 5 this season???
No last year was too 5 star. Is the same like 2021.
Change is milestone this event onlu 75 star, last year 140 star.

And main building this year 11 level....last year 10 level with event box. I hope this balance will good.

Ice bear

Squire
And winter event.....christmas time..presents time..why is this event so diffucult..calendar?? And other things.

.Xav.

Farmer
Adding to the complaints about the calendar being impossible to finish : I got a calendar key reward after getting a x2 multiplier reward, but only got 1 key and 1 fragment of a key. Is this the expected behavior, as in a normal situation a second key on the same day would give a fragment as well? Sounds logical once written down, but I felt ripped off either way

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Adding to the complaints about the calendar being impossible to finish : I got a calendar key reward after getting a x2 multiplier reward, but only got 1 key and 1 fragment of a key. Is this the expected behavior, as in a normal situation a second key on the same day would give a fragment as well? Sounds logical once written down, but I felt ripped off either way
Yes, that's the normal situation. You should also get 10 stars from the fragment-version of the key (where the full key gives no stars) - unless that changed.

Interesting that this event building gives happiness but no population. Doesn't really matter at this point, but I hope this isn't going to be a trend. I'd hate to see myself having to put down housing in my city after not having any for 5 years or so.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Interesting that this event building gives happiness but no population. Doesn't really matter at this point, but I hope this isn't going to be a trend. I'd hate to see myself having to put down housing in my city after not having any for 5 years or so.
Counterbalances the halloween buildings that give population and negative happiness.

There'll be enough "old" event buildings for a while at least that running out of population shouldn't be a concern even if they took a couple years off new grand prizes providing pop.

Owl II

Emperor
It seems my adventures of calendar collecting are over. The third door cost me 340 stars, and that's almost all I collected up to 41 quests.:D
Reward of day 3- 25 goods
40 stars I spent today gave me 2 shuffles and no keys. Well, two extra matches will help me light the winter tree faster. ;)
But I'm still not giving up on the calendar. 5 master key parts in 3 days (from DC) allowed me to open the fourth door.

Today's prize is a winter deco selection kit.

Finkadel

Marquis
I like main building so much! Not obvious choice for lower ages, finally some strategy back to the game, I love it! I will surely go for a few on live server.

And those powerfull fragmented nutckrackers - genial. SOKs devaluated dramatically few years ago, now this is wholesome replacement. And steady flow of fragments enhances staying longer in game, that is exactly what I expect of the game. Perhaps I am the only one player who likes those "fragment policy" introduced and developed by Inno - but, you know, this is what is keeping my diamond farms still growing, despite not playing events anymore...

All in all, good, worth playing event, the only one I felt to write about on the forum for a while.