• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
1680569015472.png
After completing the last quest, I can't open the event questline window. As you can see, it is highlighted, but clicking on the "event" tab won't open the quest window. I can't use the tab key to open it either. Refresh won't fix either.

1.254.08deb2f5a2 (02.04.2023 18:13), UBERhelp1 (189505), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/111.0.0.0, 2560x1289, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)

-Alin-

Emperor
View attachment 9396
After completing the last quest, I can't open the event questline window. As you can see, it is highlighted, but clicking on the "event" tab won't open the quest window. I can't use the tab key to open it either. Refresh won't fix either.

1.254.08deb2f5a2 (02.04.2023 18:13), UBERhelp1 (189505), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/111.0.0.0, 2560x1289, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)

I think it is related to the bug we had 2 weeks ago in which we were able to collect already 30 Fragments from the last quest, now it opens no more :))

.Chris

Baronet
I don't think anyone ever mentioned it:
What is up with the Fragments of Panda Shrine Upgrade Kit as reward for the last quest?
  • They are useless unless you get the GoldenPanda Statue
  • If you do get the Golden Panda Statue you will get the upgrade 30 days earlier but you will end up with 30 useless fragments unless you demolish the Statue immediately
Why limit the Golden Panda to 150 collections? Do you mean to release the Golden Panda to the AD seperately at some point? Or will the Panda Shrine simply not be available at all after this years event is over?

GwenGwen

Merchant
I think that the chance for tickets from incidents needs to be increased - or maybe I was just really unlucky as I have found none so far.
Since the coins are the less valuable of the two currencies it is appropriate that you find more of those in incidents but ~5 on average throughout the event should be fair.
To be successful in this event you need to:
  1. Play daily, never letting your attemts fill up (I like that it is not a strict 24 hours cycle to regenerate a full set of tickets).
  2. Be somewhat decent at playing the minigame.
The same for me. No tickets. from incidents

GwenGwen

Merchant
Why the leagues rewards now don't give the Panda Reserve but the kit of the Panda Pathway, useless without the reserve , or the Red Panda selection kit which has nothing to do with the Panda Reserve?
And a question! what is the oriental garden I read on the description of the Panda Shrine Upgrade Kit?

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
What is up with the Fragments of Panda Shrine Upgrade Kit as reward for the last quest?
  • If you do get the Golden Panda Statue you will get the upgrade 30 days earlier but you will end up with 30 useless fragments unless you demolish the Statue immediately
Why limit the Golden Panda to 150 collections? Do you mean to release the Golden Panda to the AD seperately at some point? Or will the Panda Shrine simply not be available at all after this years event is over?
Are you really trying to discourage people from playing ? Or are you just getting rid of players who don't spend "enough" money on the game?
I have been playing FOE since year one, and I always loved the fact that you could play and progress in very different ways, It does not seem to be the case any more. :(
This is going to be another event where I don't get this final building although I have been doing seriously this event.

Beta King

Viceroy
Are you really trying to discourage people from playing ? Or are you just getting rid of players who don't spend "enough" money on the game?
I have been playing FOE since year one, and I always loved the fact that you could play and progress in very different ways, It does not seem to be the case any more. :(
This is going to be another event where I don't get this final building although I have been doing seriously this event.
The goal is for you not to get the final building unless you pay cash for it and that will be the case from now on. All the free winning is over. It will be free to watch the winners or pay to keep up! This is the perfect game model for everyone(on the board at least).

doughster

Merchant
The goal is for you not to get the final building unless you pay cash for it and that will be the case from now on. All the free winning is over. It will be free to watch the winners or pay to keep up! This is the perfect game model for everyone(on the board at least).
... or as I like to say: "Free to Pay"!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
We won't have an idea what they have in mind for golden levels in encores til next year.

But the fragments were actually useful to me - I got my shrine as soon as I unlocked them. If you make it to 440 GP progress for the x90 there, there's also x30 earlier in the pass, and x30 from the milestones for a complete upgrade without waiting.

Got lost in all the complaints over the last 3 - 4 months... and I am kind of tired giving feed back. Just a note from here. After a lots of almost empty wild live boards... this is the last board... kind of sarcascm. At least during the last 4 weeks I so much lost fun in this game and testing... close to giving up all servers! I mean really. INNOgames what s wrong with your folks. You are not listening to A nor to B testers. Youre not listening to live players. I feel just so frustrated at this point. I will no longer support this crap until you INNO will listen to your community.
I reported and showed I dont get boards with paws... and 3 days before event ends.... it changed...suddenly 2 tickets appeared in incidendts and suddenly paws appears

1680659265497.png

Last edited:
The game became unfair and unbalanced between new starters and longterm players. I even ask myself why you even have a forum asking for feed back if not comming to a certain conclusion. We all users have better to do but giving construcitive feed back to you when this constructive feed back is simply ignored. For myself. I will spend much more comfortable time with something else. Just a provocing question... Why are you having a forum????

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
you get the final building

you just:
have to be smart enough to reach 280
and wait 120 days

:p

CrashBoom

Legend
We won't have an idea what they have in mind for golden levels in encores til next year.
I think I have an idea :p

a golden level selection kit
contains previous golden level upgrade kits

is only available in premium pass :D

and for free:
there is already a way to collect fragments for it:
druid hut --> level 9. so that golden upgrade kit doesn't need to be given to the players, people already can produce it
panda --> statue. that will be for free next year. maybe even daily special
new buildings --> a way to get fragments too

Do you mean to release the Golden Panda to the AD seperately at some point?
the Panda Statue will be there in 1 year or 2

Or will the Panda Shrine simply not be available at all after this years event is over?
almost all event buildings will be available again
the only unique event building is the Speakers Corner (but checkmate square does exact the same)

Last edited:

Alexiae

Farmer
In the end, this will be the first event where I don't get the grand prize. I need ten more paws.

It's the beta so I don't care. But I think it would be worse on the live server if you are active, get all the tickets you can for free, spend some more diamonds and not get the grand prize. The average of possible paws per board really should be better balanced.

SirAlucard

Steward
The distribution of prizes made no real sense at all in this event. You get 2x the main building lvl1 before even having enough upgrade kits for one on lvl9. Then you get 30 fragments of the golden level and a building to gather more of those fragments, again before you have enough upgrade kits for lvl9. What is this? And you get, if you buy your way up to the silver league, a second golden upgrade, but you have no upgrade kits to get a second lvl9 main building. Did they just randomly throw in the prizes? Did they actually took a look on how they distribute the prizes? At this point I call it as I see it, it's plain BS!

Also, the amount of "empty" boards (no paws all the way to the end) was way too high. And if I had paws, the tiles were so bad rolled, that I too often got no or only one paw. Honestly INNO, you're driving your customers and f2p players away instead of convincing them to stay and pay from time to time. And the more people you drive away, the less potential customers you have. I believe your goal should be the complete opposite, for this you HAVE to switch your course, the one you're driving now will bury FoE. I don't say to give EVERYTHING on a silver platter, but listen to your community and fix the problems (GEX, p2w events).

Havik79

Baronet
Well that sucks, 2 events back to back and no luck, ironically this time I got the building giving the gold frags, too bad I am 12 paws short for the last normal level needed, worst still if Inno didn't screw us over by removing the selection kit for the main building and replacing it with stupid pathways I would have gotten max level from being in the bronze league.

Or if they stopped with the stupid pointless extra level 1 as a milestone reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.