• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Yes, the purchase was allowed. For me the ticket spawn bar disappeared for a few hours which made me believe that they disabled the purchase of entrance tickets and tickets spawn. After I finished a minigame it came back.
Tickets and panda coins allowed for me too, but premium pass was locked. I couldn't validate like entire extra day it was locked or not, since myself entered only in the last hour.

Finkadel

Marquis
Oh boy, oh boy, something finally hit the fan with all those players pissed for not being able to get the last "normal" upgrade... May the odds be ever in your favor, Inno! :)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's been a while since I noticed this aberration but it's even more obvious with the panda set :pandareserve:.
Our inventory has become a real shambles, we can ask for a better layout, Inno doesn't understand what he wants. I take as proof the creation of a fragments tab :fragment: while the community asked that they no longer pollute the general tab.
Useful to have them in two places!!! In any case useful for "players" who do not test their own game.

But there it is worse and worse with the Wildlife event :wildlife:, we have not grouped together:
- Panda Reserve which becomes with a Panda Shrine golden kit
- Bamboo Bridge which connects with the Panda Reserve
- Purple Bamboo Park which continues with the Panda Reserve
- Lotus Flower Lake which is linked with the Panda Reserve

No words in common, neither Panda nor Bamboo, in short no way in research to identify all its elements that go together, at least it takes 3 searches which will be even more difficult to remember in 1 year.

Since they all have the logo of the Wildlife event :wildlife: on the Pandas (and yes because in addition each year we have a new set) Inno could not add a keyword or the possibility of searching by logo :pandareserve: (here the head panda) to make the inventory more intuitive?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
No words in common, neither Panda nor Bamboo, in short no way in research to identify all its elements that go together, at least it takes 3 searches which will be even more difficult to remember in 1 year.
Plus the remaining packs in the 'league reward'

Some players have not had level 9 but have the useless gold pack in this box

Emberguard

Emperor
we can ask for a better layout, Inno doesn't understand what he wants. I take as proof the creation of a fragments tab :fragment: while the community asked that they no longer pollute the general tab
Players did ask for a fragments tab though. Look at the Ideas section here on Beta. Filter by forwarded and look on the second page. It was asked for.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Players did ask for a fragments tab though. Look at the Ideas section here on Beta. Filter by forwarded and look on the second page. It was asked for.
If we want to be precise, the community asked to move the fragments to a specific tab, not that they are present in the 2 tabs (general + fragments).

Nobody asked to find the fragments more easily, on all the pages of the discussion of which you speak.
Everyone complains about the visual pollution of the fragments, which multiply, on the general tab.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If we want to be precise, the community asked to move the fragments to a specific tab, not that they are present in the 2 tabs (general + fragments).

Nobody asked to find the fragments more easily, on all the pages of the discussion of which you speak.
Everyone complains about the visual pollution of the fragments, which multiply, on the general tab.
Retrospectively we now know in the idea it should've been stated more clear:
Move frag. to their own tab

Just proves how disconnected devs are

qaccy

Emperor
The main inventory is still a catch-all that displays everything. This sounds exactly like when players request that Rogues get treated differently from all other units in the army management window. Nevermind that Rogues are defined by the game as No Age light units and filtered as such, these players want those rules to be broken for the sake of convenience by giving them their own special category. Same thing here with fragments. Doesn't matter that they're still items and thus belong in the tab that explicitly shows all items in the inventory. These players want to make up their own rules. If there's a disconnect, it's with them rather than the devs.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The main inventory is still a catch-all that displays everything. This sounds exactly like when players request that Rogues get treated differently from all other units in the army management window. Nevermind that Rogues are defined by the game as No Age light units and filtered as such, these players want those rules to be broken for the sake of convenience by giving them their own special category. Same thing here with fragments. Doesn't matter that they're still items and thus belong in the tab that explicitly shows all items in the inventory. These players want to make up their own rules. If there's a disconnect, it's with them rather than the devs.
Your sarcasm is almost hilarious. Except it's comparing oranges with peers, lol. Fragments spam the inventory. Players want them out of the way. For that several solutions have been put forever. Nothing more than that. Implying other motives say a lot more about those who accusing the majority of forum users than those who want a solution. In a way that fragments don't get in everyone's way.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
They're not items from a functional perspective anymore than say a blueprint is. And it would be insane to have up to 9 slots for every GB in your main inventory (Tower of Babel NW x 13). While fragments aren't there yet in quantity, they're heading that way. Fragments for this that and the other thing. Some of which may not return for quite some time (see: fragments of golden kits).

They're not items - they're fragments of items. You cannot do anything directly with a fragment until you have enough to make the item. The community suggestions have all essentially boiled down to move fragments somewhere other than the main inventory. Especially now that we have a dedicated tab to go find the fragments when we care (like we have a dedicated tab to view the status of our blueprints in a convenient fashion), it should not be a problem to filter them out of main inventory.

.Chris

Baronet
I'm not a mod but I would say that this does not belong in the Wildlife Event Feedback thread, therefore I will post my thoughts on the topic here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.