• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Moka

Farmer
For those who say that the extra day can bring them down a league, it would be good for them to understand that without the bug that blocked many players, they might not be in the league they were aiming for.
So stop believing that one more day makes you lose anything, but that it restores equity for those who were stuck.
As I said before I would be ok to drop off the league if the league points would be influenced only by the players who had the bug.

1 - I'm not talking about freezing the points, I'm saying that players who did not had the bug(finished all quests) by the initial end date should not be allowed to play any extra move and inflate the league points. The points of those who played should be removed.
Why should..? I logged into the game in the morning to see what league I was in. I was willing to spend diamonds to get into the gold league because I want decor. And then I find out that the event has been extended for a day, so I haven’t spent diamonds yet, because I don’t know how much I will have to spend to be in the gold league.
Now I plan to go into the game tomorrow morning and spend the diamonds.
Therefore, why should developers suddenly do as you suggest? ..

Lord Moka

Farmer
Why should..? I logged into the game in the morning to see what league I was in. I was willing to spend diamonds to get into the gold league because I want decor. And then I find out that the event has been extended for a day, so I haven’t spent diamonds yet, because I don’t know how much I will have to spend to be in the gold league.
Now I plan to go into the game tomorrow morning and spend the diamonds.
Therefore, why should developers suddenly do as you suggest? ..
If you logged into the game before the first announced end datetime of the event willing to spend diamonds I have no problem with that.

Allowing the players who didn't had the bug to still play and buy diamonds just creates more FOMO and inflates the league points, but I guess that's a win situation for the company.

Astrid

Baronet
I am in the silver league on all my secondary worlds, but since yesterday in the afternoon in one of the worlds I got quite close to being sent in the bronze league. Right now I'm on the limit there. I don't see why I have to pay diamonds for Inno's mistakes to stay in the league where I should have finished when the event was programmed to end.

Congratulations Inno wildlife event all buggy. At the beginning of the event the bug was in the count of the paws that was reduced And at the end of the event was the count of the quest line and the count of the points that were not counted.Keep it up. Bring on the summer event. Afraid of what might come as a summer prank

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
As I said before I would be ok to drop off the league if the league points would be influenced only by the players who had the bug.
Why? They would get an additional 2-3 tickets for free, compared to those unaffected + extra 24h to buy tickets. With the added 24h and the bug fixed, everyone gets the fair opportunity to compete all quests + 2-3 additional free tickets.

Ended in silver, was a close call. Still feel like locking the final lvl behind top5% is just an additional FOMO tactic. Despite the panda's being one of if not the best Jack of all trades, I feel it wasn't really that worth the trouble. It's a nice looking building and great in production but beyond that... it has little to offer as a chain building. Particularly the requirements: either bailing it out with cash pass or outperform 95%+ of other participants

Vercingetorix

Merchant
Sorry for my english but i'm not fluent and Google Translate is not my friend.

I do not see were are the problem.
Yes, all we know the bug but i can´t see where are the League Classification influence.

I that night/dawn, i had lot of tickets (quests) to spend.
I had also lots (almost all) the booster tools to spend.

Therefore, if there had been no bug, I would have spent that night/dawn and gone up to the Professinal League at the end, and i would have relegated a player to Apprentice League.

With the bug, i just postponed 24H what i was going to do, and i did it tonight/dawn, getting to the Professional League anyway, and i relegated a player to Apprentice League, because I had the EXACT same tickets and booster tools that I had 24H before.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
I do not see were are the problem.
the problem of some players is
they spend diamonds to get into top 5%

and after one more day they missed that (or were forced to spend more diamonds)

if there had been no bug, I would have spent that night/dawn and gone up to the Professinal League at the end, and i would have relegated a player to Apprentice League.
and if there had been no bug the needed points for top 5% would already be much higher
so they would know that they must spend more diamonds or miss it and so they wouldn't start spending diamonds at all

With the bug, i just postponed 24H
and other didn't have that bug and didn't postpone when they play and spend their diamonds

and i relegated a player to Apprentice League, because I had the EXACT same tickets and booster tools that I had 24H before.
but you didn't spend those tickets 24h before and for that reason the league limit was lower when other players were at the point to end their event

:rolleyes:

Astrid

Baronet
For many players(casual ones) the event was on the limit and to their surprise and mine too, they finished in the Silver league, got the golden upgrade but to their surprise they lack a normal upgrade. They have 2 bases, 7 upgrades and 1 golden upgrade, so they ended up short of 1 normal upgrade and can't have the building at maximum level. It just shows how unbalanced the event was: finish in the top 5% and not being able to complete the building.
A real mess from Inno, bugged event and with one extra day lots of players couldn't finish the building.

I was somehow lucky to have the building completed on all of my secondary worlds, I went for the league, I didn't even count the normal upgrades, I couldn't imagine the scenario of being able to get the golden upgrade but not enough normal upgrades. Luckily enough I learned well how to play the candy crush mini game, how to plan, when to use the coins, but a casual player just plays the game relaxed without too many worries and sometimes he even misses few tickets by not using all his free tickets on time. Many events like this one or St. Patrick have become something that only experienced / elite and 100% focused players can finish for free.

CrashBoom

Legend
For many players(casual ones) the event was on the limit and to their surprise and mine too, they finished in the Silver league, got the golden upgrade but to their surprise they lack a normal upgrade. They have 2 bases, 7 upgrades and 1 golden upgrade, so they ended up short of 1 normal upgrade and can't have the building at maximum level. It just shows how unbalanced the event was: finish in the top 5% and not being able to complete the building.
A real mess from Inno, bugged event and with one extra day lots of players couldn't finish the building.

I was somehow lucky to have the building completed on all of my secondary worlds, I went for the league, I didn't even count the normal upgrades, I couldn't imagine the scenario of being able to get the golden upgrade but not enough normal upgrades. Luckily enough I learned well how to play the candy crush mini game, how to plan, when to use the coins, but a casual player just plays the game relaxed without too many worries and sometimes he even misses few tickets by not using all his free tickets on time. Many events like this one or St. Patrick have become something that only experienced / elite and 100% focused players can finish for free.
bad playing strategy ?

I had over 300 progress (needed for all upgrades = 280) but were 23k league points away from silver league

so if players don't go for paws but for a different strategy then that was their choice o_O

as I said in the other thread: "this event needs the most skill"
and getting silver but not 280 progress looks like bad playing strategy for me :rolleyes:

I went for the league
and that could have been the mistake
they should have went for paws :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hmmm, 1x base panda reserve, 1 regular upgrade. Not sure where my 2nd base panda reserve and 6 regular upgrades are. I've been playing casual and ended in Silver league. Maybe they got lost in the cash pass.

I went for the league,
That was definitely
bad playing strategy
Even if you go only for the league, remember that each paw gives you 500 league points.
Besides, what's the point of playing only for league if the league award gives a golden upgrade?
The purpose of playing for league is to upgrade the building right away instead of waiting for the statue to produce fragments.

.Chris

Baronet
The little Panda thingy at 260 points felt to me like the "End Goal" of the Event Building even though I KNEW that reaching 280 paws and therefore another Upgrade Kit is required to max the building.

I would suggest to swap the 30 fragments from the last Quest with the Upgrade Kit at 280 paws next time around.

I said it last year and I will say it again here:
This Mini-Game ist the most skill-dependent of any Event (Yes, even more so than anniversary).

On my main world I ended up with 16 Epic Kits + several MR Kits and other DS (I don't track my prizes though, so I'm not sure how may exactly) and ended up in professional with ~580k points while spending 1800 diamonds for 10 additional tickets.
The Mini-Game suits me; I would be more than happy to see more of it in other events ;)

Astrid

Baronet
and that could have been the mistake
they should have went for paws :rolleyes:
No matter what their style of play is, I don't consider it's normal to get into silver league yet not being able to complete the main building. It doesn't matter what event we're talking about, anniversary, bowl, wildlife or any other event that contains leagues. It's just wrong and unbalanced, how can you finish the event in the first 5% off a server yet not owning the complete building ? ...

I would suggest to swap the 30 fragments from the last Quest with the Upgrade Kit at 280 paws next time around.
That's exactly how the event should have been designed. The 30 fragments at the end of the event don't make any sense at all when you don't have all the upgrades. With not too much effort you could get the panda statue and have the golden upgrade ready in 150 days... we had a similar case scenario with St. Patrick where you had to wait for some time to get the golden upgrade.

.Chris

Baronet
That's exactly how the event should have been designed. The 30 fragments at the end of the event don't make any sense at all when you don't have all the upgrades. With not too much effort you could get the panda statue and have the golden upgrade ready in 150 days... we had a similar case scenario with St. Patrick where you had to wait for some time to get the golden upgrade.
Imho it is ok...ish to get the golden upgrade in fragments; it entices spending while at the same time making it available to F2P players with a delay.

Personally I would prefer a more reasonable time frame, let's say around 90 days (without BG) which would mean ~66 days with a high BG and even less if some amount of fragments is granted during the event.

My prefered way would be a 1x1 building like the Panda Statue but without the restriction to 150 uses.
Additionally I would be fine with the building that produces the golden fragments to be only obtainable during the event in which it is released.
Normal Upgrade Kits could still be sold in the AD but the final level would be reserved for players that were active during that event.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I want to thank you all and especially those who complain.
8 years of play, and I have always obtained the building at its maximum, including with the golden levels, without ever paying and always with very little luck in terms of "incidents".
So I feel particularly exceptional when I see so many complaints, even from players who want 150 daily prizes and the special max building, without paying or thinking for two minutes.

And for those who say the panda sanctuary isn't great, I'm more than happy with my set with 6 Lotus Flower Lake. Coupled with my Blue Galaxy and a Forgotten Temple, it earns me 106 FP daily.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Did anyone verified about extending one day, premium pass allowed to purchase? I missed the extra last day but just entered in the last hour. It didnt allowed me to purchase premium pass. Is that intentionally locked?

Lord Moka

Farmer
Did anyone verified about extending one day, premium pass allowed to purchase? I missed the extra last day but just entered in the last hour. It didnt allowed me to purchase premium pass. Is that intentionally locked?
Yes, the purchase was allowed. For me the ticket spawn bar disappeared for a few hours which made me believe that they disabled the purchase of entrance tickets and tickets spawn. After I finished a minigame it came back.

Lord Moka

Farmer
I want to thank you all and especially those who complain.
8 years of play, and I have always obtained the building at its maximum, including with the golden levels, without ever paying and always with very little luck in terms of "incidents".
So I feel particularly exceptional when I see so many complaints, even from players who want 150 daily prizes and the special max building, without paying or thinking for two minutes.

And for those who say the panda sanctuary isn't great, I'm more than happy with my set with 6 Lotus Flower Lake. Coupled with my Blue Galaxy and a Forgotten Temple, it earns me 106 FP daily.
I got the main building to lvl 10, 7 Lotus Flower Lake extensions and 16 Eagle Mountain Kits without paying. This doesn't mean that I should stay silent and not express my opinion on how poor the team handled the bug situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.