• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
wildlife%20event%20logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, March15th, our loved Wildlife Event returns to Forge of Empires!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Pandas are better than Red Pandas." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Looks like it'll be a good event. Like the change with the golden upgrade to the league rewards, that was needed. The Panda Shrine looks a little OP, but overall I'm fine with it as we'll be needing the goods for GE 5. The Bamboo Parks look really good to chain on, also for GE 5 prep.

CrashBoom

Legend
Long time question:
Will the Golden Panda Statue be available at the AD at any time in the future?
Alternatively will it be available in the following years Wildlife Events?
no golden upgrade was available in the past in the dealer

so nobody can tell what next year will be
(and it takes at least one year for new buildings to be available in the dealer)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
just had another look... the panda shrine is about as good as mughal temple + shinto shrine together... that is absurd and extremely devalues the settlement
either the panda shrine needs a nerf or the settlement rewards need a buff
I think they're trying to lean in harder to their "bonus level" concept. That perhaps there's only one upgrade in each location for the shrine (league, premium, grand prize statue), and if you want more than 3 of the main building the rest will be stuck as a reserve. If that were the case, then like the settlements we'd be limited by number we can get and it can allow inflated stats because the shrine is not competing for all your city space...

Not that I'm thrilled by this sudden-jump style of power creep. Or "bonus levels" existing.

And even if they do feel the need for that, I think this jump is probably more than it needs to be - that they should save some of this creep for the next 2-3 years.

Astrid

Baronet
just had another look... the panda shrine is about as good as mughal temple + shinto shrine together... that is absurd and extremely devalues the settlement
either the panda shrine needs a nerf or the settlement rewards need a buff
If you can't build more than 1 then it's fine by me. But if I see cities with 10 x panda shrines then it's definitely not good and devalues everything we have in our cities.

CrashBoom

Legend
If you can't build more than 1 then it's fine by me. But if I see cities with 10 x panda shrines then it's definitely not good and devalues everything we have in our cities.
with money you can get at least 3 Panda Shrine
- from the Premium Event Pass
- by placing in the Apprentice League or higher
- by winning a time Limited building called the Golden Panda Statue from the Grand Prize progress

probably more than one in the premium pass

Status
Not open for further replies.