• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronan

Viceroy
I don't know about you folks, but I would like to see Inno add a button (or some type of control) to allow the player to EXIT the drop game in progress, at the choice of the user.
There is no sense in randomly clicking the board to force the counter tries down to 0, so that you can exit, when there can be no action, board is hopelessly devoid of anything of value, or can achieve anything of value.

I just want to leave the mini-game in progress, and try again (if I have a ticket to do so...)

So I want an "EXIT" button which ends the turn at the USER'S discretion.

I don't know about you folks, but I would like to see Inno add a button (or some type of control) to allow the player to EXIT the drop game in progress, at the choice of the user.
There is no sense in randomly clicking the board to force the counter tries down to 0, so that you can exit, when there can be no action, board is hopelessly devoid of anything of value, or can achieve anything of value.

I just want to leave the mini-game in progress, and try again (if I have a ticket to do so...)

So I want an "EXIT" button which ends the turn at the USER'S discretion.
Why? Every turn reveals at least 2 new top row blocks. These new blocks could change the board and make it more playable.

Kronan

Viceroy
Why? Every turn reveals at least 2 new top row blocks. These new blocks could change the board and make it more playable.
I don't have a wing and a prayer of that idea being implemented, so think that it's either self-immolation or hari-kari :)eek:), but... there are boards where NOTHING can or will happen. Easy to just leave the minigame and not leave the board open. Yes, it takes a few seconds to randomly click popblocks to exit, but the button push is finality.

Not a big deal...

Retired Guy

Marquis
It would be interesting if we could get some stats back to validate our thoughts.. eg we feel that the Treasure Map Dealer and Calendar are way to expensive for the rewards.. It would be interesting to know what percentage of players (excluding INNO employees \ internal testers of course) , bought anything ..

.Chris

Baronet
Completing a quest just led to the disappearance of all remaining Quests on the german servers.
Anyone experience something lie this on other servers?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Update, it might take longer to get this issue fixed.
We are very sorry it occured and are working on a solution for it and its result as soon as possible.

PL Server info:

Due to a bug in the game, the tasks stopped appearing on the last day of the event. As part of fixing it, we will extend the event by one day so that you have time to complete the remaining tasks. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.Thank you for being with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.