• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The distribution of prizes made no real sense at all in this event. You get 2x the main building lvl1 before even having enough upgrade kits for one on lvl9.

Prize distribution is okay.
Note that level 1 building and fragments are between upgrades as "additional" prizes. Upgrades are every 2nd step, which is standard distribution.
Same for Golden Panda Statue.
I was able to get to 380 with only 10 additional tickets for "test pack" of diamonds which means that even without diamond tickets it was possible to reach 280 needed for full building.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Now, I will request for the information.

Hope, Dev's can answer it to moderator for the following questions.

For the booster purchase,
2 combo choice,
3 individual booster choice for purchase.

How many players purchased the 2 combo booster choice?
Did the count crossed 10+ atleast?
Is that same combo value going to apply on live server too?
How many times one player can do the 2 combo booster purchase on the entire duration of event?

-- concern of the questions, those are completely untouched by me through the entire event and seems no where logically fit for the event game with amount of coins it produces (especially to buy combo boosters)

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well I spent some diamonds, but only got 60 fragments of the Golden upgrade. But I do have a second level 1 and 2 extra regular upgrades.

So on the live servers I think no diamonds and just be happy if I get to level 9 and get the Golden Bear

Titantropo

Farmer
Horrible! Last event I got the normal building level and the extra. In this one I only got level 8. I said this before, I know that a company must make money, but not like this. It should guarantee the base levels, and then sell more levels, or more event buildings to all the players willing to pay for it. That would be fair. This method leaves lots of players out.

Beta King

Viceroy
So is this the event to invest $15 and spend 25k diamonds or is it another one where you would need 100k+ diamonds to get anywhere?

Dursland

Merchant
So is this the event to invest $15 and spend 25k diamonds or is it another one where you would need 100k+ diamonds to get anywhere?
Came here to ask the exact same thing. How much is it for a 2nd/3rd building? U.S. players in Live would like to hear from Beta on this one. :)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Came here to ask the exact same thing. How much is it for a 2nd/3rd building? U.S. players in Live would like to hear from Beta on this one. :)
Via my math:
1681184863768.png
So depending on your average paws/ticket, we'll assume 3.11 (because that's what's needed for the first Panda Reserve).

That's 122 tickets or ~22k diamonds for the second, ~23k for any after that.
If you bought the event pass, you're looking at ~90 tickets or ~16k diamonds, ~17k diamonds for any after that. You can get a higher average though, and make it a lot further for a lot cheaper.

Some selected values:
1681185935171.png

Closer to the event on live I'll be releasing a spreadsheet with a diamonds needed/goal calculator that will update with your current avg. paws/ticket, as well as whatever your current goal is.

Last edited:

Dursland

Merchant
Via my math:

Closer to the event on live I'll be releasing a spreadsheet with a diamonds needed/goal calculator that will update with your current avg. paws/ticket, as well as whatever your current goal is.
Very nice! Thank you. Glad I made the decision to not spend on anniversary and wait for this instead. Looks affordable at least.

CrashBoom

Legend
That's 122 tickets or ~22k diamonds for the second, ~23k for any after that.
If you bought the event pass, you're looking at ~90 tickets or ~16k diamonds, ~17k diamonds for any after that. You can get a higher average though, and make it a lot further for a lot cheaper.
but players can also be worse than that

AND
for the first panda players have free tools or more turns (free = not for diamonds)

I reached the 280 only because I spend 500 diamonds

Dursland

Merchant
Was the $15 premium prize lineup worth buying this time around?

I'm looking at the rewards on wiki and I'm not impressed. Don't want either one of those 2x2s so that's zero appeal there.

Looks like the most I'd get is 3 mt reserve kits and 6 entrance tickets, along with assorted fps and smaller prizes. Hardly seems worth it?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Was the $15 premium prize lineup worth buying this time around?

I'm looking at the rewards on wiki and I'm not impressed. Don't want either one of those 2x2s so that's zero appeal there.

Looks like the most I'd get is 3 mt reserve kits and 6 entrance tickets, along with assorted fps and smaller prizes. Hardly seems worth it?
You could've gotten mt reserves for free in anniversary and probably a few during this event for free. Fps from fp producing event buildings. Seems to me the money is better spend on food or gas.

Dursland

Merchant
You could've gotten mt reserves for free in anniversary and probably a few during this event for free. Fps from fp producing event buildings. Seems to me the money is better spend on food or gas.
Yeah I have 5 mt reserve kits leftover from anniversary.

I bit on the prize line because I wanted the panda shrine upgrade. Already made up the $15 by being frugal elsewhere.

So I get the Panda Shrine, plus 2 mt reserve kits for my 5th Eagle Mountain. Not great but not terrible. I'm hoping to get a 2nd panda shrine too.

Wanted 3 before event started but have since downgraded my expectations after playing the minigame.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yeah I have 5 mt reserve kits leftover from anniversary.

I bit on the prize line because I wanted the panda shrine upgrade. Already made up the $15 by being frugal elsewhere.

So I get the Panda Shrine, plus 2 mt reserve kits for my 5th Eagle Mountain. Not great but not terrible. I'm hoping to get a 2nd panda shrine too.

Wanted 3 before event started but have since downgraded my expectations after playing the minigame.
Yeah, personally I feel anniversary event still offered the best value with its cash pass. Imo best this cash pass has to offer is a bailout for the golden lvl + mt. reserves. Although currently powerleap is starting to catching up with eagle mountains. If the cas pass of wild life had introduced a golden upgrade selection kit for mt. reserves, it might've been a quit appealing and valuable pass imo.

So I was thinking that this event could theoretically be "done" 1 day on 1 ticket.

Since the tiles and paws fall out continuously, then by buying up 10 moves, it could be clicked indefinitely.
I wonder if there is a limit?
Probably not, since buying up moves means:coins: and :coins: cost :diamonds: and :diamonds: are for $$$ (Inno likes it :Thumbsup:).

So theoretically only blocking the board (not being able to make a move) could stop this, but on the other hand in the description is that in that case there will be a shuffling of the board....

I know it's silly because it would cost a bunch of $$$, but I'm just theorizing.

Has it ever happened to anyone that the board was blocked? I haven't heard of such a thing. Anybody had?

The Lady Ann

Baronet
So I was thinking that this event could theoretically be "done" 1 day on 1 ticket.

Since the tiles and paws fall out continuously, then by buying up 10 moves, it could be clicked indefinitely.
Probably not, since buying up moves means:coins: and :coins: cost :diamonds: and :diamonds: are for $$$ (Inno likes it :Thumbsup:).

So theoretically only blocking the board (not being able to make a move) could stop this, but on the other hand in the description is that in that case there will be a shuffling of the board....

I know it's silly because it would cost a bunch of $$$, but I'm just theorizing.

Has it ever happened to anyone that the board was blocked? I haven't heard of such a thing. Anybody had?
I believe during the 1st run of this event you could get a blocked board and the board would just reset with the same number of moves left available to you that you had before it became blocked

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

Deadlock Shuffle

Out of options? Not to worry! The Board automatically re-shuffles when there are no more available blocks to pop, and gives you the option to keep popping! As long as you have moves, you will be able to pop, and there will be no dead ends.

Thanks Juber for the answer, but that I know already. :)

My question was if anybody ever experienced that?

My other question was:

Status
Not open for further replies.