• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta567

Baronet
It is okay if Inno wants to make some money on the events this way. As long as they provide people the second option of getting the last level it will be okay. The problems start when they start selling premium features for real money and other who don't pay will be cut off. People who pay money will be able to get premium feature first which is make sense.

After complaining many times about missing paws in boards... just out of sudden I got a lot more paws per board and a ticket from incidents... what a wonderful world???? Is it realy necessary to complain out loud in order to be heard? Constructive critics not wanted? Just posting and shouting out loud???? Inno is that what your customers have to do? I am so fat up with the game design at this current moment, I cant really find words. I really understand that a company needs to generate money and to scale but not by making customers mad and even blocking certain instances on a beta level. That shouldnt be a companies strategy

Mackie

Squire
I still need 3 kits,I don't know how expensive they are and I don't want to know it. So I wait till next year.

Last edited:

ADSL

Squire
Dear friend Juber!
Thank you for your work on providing information to developers.

The reviews mostly covered everything. However, something was missed. As the MooingCat correctly noted, the main prize contains very few medals, in comparison with other buildings. Let's compare the number of medals per cage with buildings of different years. For example, let's take the Bronze Age (in BA, the method of obtaining medals using an Arc does not work).

Panda Reserve Lv. 9 - 1 medal per cage
Panda Shrine - 1.2 medal per cage
Altar of Aphrodite - 2.5 medals per cage
Sunflower Mill of Fall - 2.22 medals per cage
Jolie Canal - 1.63 medals per cage
Buccaneer's Boathouse - 1.75 medals per cage
Bistro - 1.8 medals per cage
Tower of Conjunction Lv. 10 - 2.9 medals per cage
Royal Tower of Conjunction - 4 medals per cage

The conclusion is obvious - the number of medals needs to be increased.

CrashBoom

Legend
Dear friend Juber!

The reviews mostly covered everything. However, something was missed. As the MooingCat correctly noted, the main prize contains very few medals, in comparison with other buildings. Let's compare the number of medals per cage with buildings of different years. For example, let's take the Bronze Age (in BA, the method of obtaining medals using an Arc does not work).

great idea
increase the medals and reduce something else

Alexiae

Farmer
After complaining many times about missing paws in boards... just out of sudden I got a lot more paws per board and a ticket from incidents... what a wonderful world???? Is it realy necessary to complain out loud in order to be heard? Constructive critics not wanted? Just posting and shouting out loud???? Inno is that what your customers have to do? I am so fat up with the game design at this current moment, I cant really find words. I really understand that a company needs to generate money and to scale but not by making customers mad and even blocking certain instances on a beta level. That shouldnt be a companies strategy
Should everyone who is missing paws report now?
So then: I used every possible free ticket, spent about the 1500 Diamonds and I would need an average of seven paws per game in the remaining games...
Can you fix this ;)

@ADSL: Who really cares about medals in eventbuildings?

Sinitar

Regent
This is a useless event... I spent around 3000 diamonds and I still will end up with 6 upgrades only. It's just ridiculous how little wildlife coins we get with the daily quests. It's not enough even for one single board...
Who told you that need coins at each board?
3k dias on what thing you had used?
Why i'm at 339 paws gained If I spent 2k diamonds ->10 tickets? and the "luck" could be, but up a limit and not the major part if you don't analize the entire board

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
I just reached lvl 9 without diamonds. So it is possible. But I imagine that (bad) luck can be important/detrimental here. I had quite a few boards with 0 or 1 paws. But I had a few with 4-6 too. I can see someone with bad luck not getting any "good boards" and therefore having no chance for success.
I was online daily and didnt miss a single ticket. And received just 2 tickets with incidences over the whole time of the event.

Beta567

Baronet
Dear friend Juber!

This...
Why in the world you need crappy medals from an event building? Something is definitely wrong...

XIA*

Marquis
Who told you that need coins at each board?
3k dias on what thing you had used?
Why i'm at 339 paws gained If I spent 2k diamonds ->10 tickets? and the "luck" could be, but up a limit and not the major part if you don't analize the entire board
it's one thing to get paws on the board but for me a lot of times the sqaures were just so misaligned I couldn't do anything but buy the boosters. and those cost a LOT of wildlife coins you can only buy with diamonds. 150 diamonds for 100 coins? LOL. and the cheapest booster costs 55. deifnitely not gonna do this event on live. I have 6 cities. not gonna spend a sh*tload of money on this.

It'd be nice if we could end the game without having to run out the turns.

This event has been going on at least a year, so I doubt inno will change anything at this point short of replacing the event with a different minigame.

But I sure would like the coin costs to decrease significantly or increase output from tasks/incidents. 5 coins yet cost 55? Pretty much can't even use the boosters, there's no point. The boosters can make the game a lot more interesting for the average person, why are they gatekeeped with unaffordable prices?

I have two level 1 buildings before I could even reach level 4 in upgrades ???? Usually the level 1 buildings are right after the final upgrade or right before it. If I were spending $$$, I would appreciate the golden upgrade at the start of the prices but it's also useless until I can get to level 9 upgrade so that's another one that doesn't *really* make much sense but I do like the guarantee.

I'm not real interested in the avatars, so getting two instead of upgrades or event currency sucks.

I appreciate that there are diversity in buildings that don't all need to be touching the main price.

I don't appreciate that the buildings have different names, so you can't find all of the panda buildings from search.

ArianX

Merchant
I just reached lvl 9 without diamonds. So it is possible. But I imagine that (bad) luck can be important/detrimental here. I had quite a few boards with 0 or 1 paws. But I had a few with 4-6 too. I can see someone with bad luck not getting any "good boards" and therefore having no chance for success.
I was online daily and didnt miss a single ticket. And received just 2 tickets with incidences over the whole time of the event.
same here, lvl 9 today, no diamonds. but you need to spend all tickets you get which means checking your city daily and using tickets so there's room for those to regenerate.
I used coins to buy the tools package, and yes, some board i got no paws cos they were really missalligned. when I got tools left id use them, but didnt care that much about boards with bad layout, would just wait for the next one.

Kronan

Viceroy
Should everyone who is missing paws report now?
So then: I used every possible free ticket, spent about the 1500 Diamonds and I would need an average of seven paws per game in the remaining games...
Can you fix this ;)

@ADSL: Who really cares about medals in eventbuildings?

Probably the same people that have level 80 Arcs, and dozens of Victory Towers, Level 1 and Level 2 in their city. Top priority items, ya know. ;););)

.Chris

Baronet
I think that the chance for tickets from incidents needs to be increased - or maybe I was just really unlucky as I have found none so far.
Since the coins are the less valuable of the two currencies it is appropriate that you find more of those in incidents but ~5 on average throughout the event should be fair.
To be successful in this event you need to:
  1. Play daily, never letting your attemts fill up (I like that it is not a strict 24 hours cycle to regenerate a full set of tickets).
  2. Be somewhat decent at playing the minigame.

Status
Not open for further replies.