• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Wildlife Event quest counted complete even if it was still open

Troubleshooting
App reinstalled, looks the same
I have the last quest counted complete, giving me 51/51 and the 30 fragments, even if I haven't completed the quest yet.

Maybe it has something to do with the change of the number of quests during the event.
I play on android, current beta version.

Browser or App version and version number
Android 1.254.12
Recreation steps
At the last quest I have1/2 boosts activated, 0/4 battles won and pay 20k coins completed
Frequency
Can happen only once
Can this be reproduced?
It still displays completed
Similar behavior
- at first " Congrats, you have completed all quests (...)" click "Collect", button went gray, no fragments collected.
- after a moment last quest appeared, quest completed, "Congrats (..)" this time fragments collected but then quest window flashed and showed this:

Screenshot_71.png

Window closed, after that Event tab went inactive, cannot open it anymore. Game reloaded, tab still inactive.

Screenshot_72.png

Event tab only goes highlighted but not showing.

Last edited:

Alexiae

Farmer
Me too. After solving die Quest today, the game frooze and I have to reload the tab.
After that, I can't open the questtab of the event any more.
If I want to open it directly, nothing happened. If I want to go there from another questtab, it highlighted only, but doesn't change.
I have got the final fragments yesterday, so I got no reward from the final quest today.

la girafe

Farmer
Comportement similaire
- dans un premier temps "Félicitations, vous avez terminé toutes les quêtes (...)" cliquez sur "Récupérer", le bouton est devenu gris, aucun fragment collecté.
- après un moment, la dernière quête est apparue, quête terminée, "Félicitations (..)" cette fois, des fragments ont été collectés, mais la fenêtre de quête a clignoté et a montré ceci :

View attachment 9397

Fenêtre fermée, après que cet onglet Événement soit devenu inactif, ne peut plus l'ouvrir. Jeu rechargé, onglet toujours inactif.

View attachment 9398

L'onglet Événement est uniquement mis en surbrillance mais ne s'affiche pas.
+1 chrome/linux

Mailia

Merchant
I was saving my daily's for the tickets... I never got to collect the currency or tickets. Now i'm not gonna get the building completed T-T