• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

Silveralius

Squire
Or. What if new Mars outpost is new starting point for other space missions?

Someone talk about sens of battles on Mars. So who say that we are only one who started mission to Mars. What if there is someone other who started mission to Mars and we must fight with him?

DeletedUser

Yeah i want an outpost too, i would love to fly stuff back and forward from my earth town to my outpost, and that would be a really great addition to the gameplay.

We can have settlements on moons and on other planets later, but dont kill the dream of an outpost to our town plz.

Sending ships out from mars and harvest asteroid belts would be cool too
refining the rocks on mars and then sending the materials back to earth.

Edit: And flying troops to mars would be great too…. so they could fight on the brand new GvG map ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8090

I imagine, if they want to do it this way, they can make Mars a second earth anyway.
iron age Mars, Middle age Mars, Progressive Mars and so on....

ofc not those names, but you know what i mean

Julian24

Viceroy
I imagine, if they want to do it this way, they can make Mars a second earth anyway.
iron age Mars, Middle age Mars, Progressive Mars and so on....

ofc not those names, but you know what i mean
Yesterday I found new elements for the research tree, which seems like a mars research. I will post the image and the name for it later.

Silveralius

Squire
This looks interesting to. :)
spaceage_mars_2_o_0.png

There is also a parts. But they are not interesting :D

prov1504_o_0.png
prov1504_bg_0.jpg

Mars sandstorm?

mars_world_f_0.png

DeletedUser5097

I hope that Space Age Mars will not be in 10 part.
Meh I hope also not having 10 parts, that would not be enough for my taste. Let's
start with 12 or 20 parts?:D It should be bigger than OF let's said twice as large
would be great. Meaning that we could end up with (of was 6 parts x 2 =) 12 parts
to begin with.:D
And now.
raw_superalloys.png

mapicon_raw_superalloys.png

raw_mars_microbes.png

mapicon_raw_mars_microbes.png

raw_lubricants.png

mapicon_raw_lubricants.png

raw_fusion_reactors.png

mapicon_raw_reactors.png

raw_bio_tech_corps.png

mapicon_raw_bio_tech_corps.png

That means Mars ore is definitely that special goods.
Or all 5 goods are bounded to Mars and boosted by deposits found on Mars.:p
I'd like to suggest that 'left behind' may simply mean that we won't really have much or any use for it after we leave the age, rather than it becoming inaccessible. It also makes perfect sense to me that expansions earned on Mars wouldn't carry over to whatever new area comes after it since they're completely different locations.
Agreed that it makes sense that the expansions should not carreed on, since they are diffrent
locations. Yet I find it bitter to work hard on something with a short use. I mean the ports are still
in use, while this is many times bigger and will be left behind like the settlments in the happy end,
as I read in the first post.
I agree. WE should be given the option to keep running the colony or abandon it, with the full understanding that it will cost to jeep it staffed, just like compromises must be made in reality to keep the ISS running or the UN.
Exactly and giving us both options both sould give diffrent benefits and disadvantages. For example
keep running the place takes some effort but the option for futher exploration and other Mars excluded
things remain possible. With the costs ofc. Shutting down the colony should result in the lose of the
entire colony like settlment. Yet with the option for restarting your space program, but you also have
to do the Mars TT again like settlement. I think in that kinda way it would be better. Giving the players
the chooise to continue after completing the first Space Age, or shutting down a colony.

Emberguard

Emperor
well some scientists do say the earth has a weakening magnetic field that's provable (and can be measured) by the moon getting further from the earth each year so it's not that far fetched to say that maybe the pyramids were built in lower gravity if the aforementioned premise is correct.

But hey, mars pyramids sound so much more fun. Lets go with Mars Pyramids

well some scientists do say the earth has a weakening magnetic field that's provable (and can be measured) by the moon getting further from the earth each year so it's not that far fetched to say that maybe the pyramids were built in lower gravity if the aforementioned premise is correct.

Mars Pyramid as new GB! Oh, and the second one should then be the Alien Spaceship ;)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy

Also, the magnetic field is due to flip soon, so north is south and south is north. Like no joke.

Emberguard

Emperor
That's fine. Not like I even know which direction is currently north. So aside from getting a very old map and going "the guy said go north - map days this is north" shouldn't be a problem unless other stuff are effected too

DeletedUser8859

Some Mars specific GB´s would be nice, and they should be placed on Mars.
Only players from Mars can help fill it, and it could be filled with special goods insted of FP
Boosts from those GB´s (or Mars wonders, or Mars tech) could be space related

Only players from Mars can help fill it,
  • Why limit access only for players already in the Space Mars Age? In my most advanced city, EN-4 Dinegu, most of my friends, guildmates and neighbors are in eras below me. Only a minority are in Virtual Future. Same will be expected when I reach Space Mars Age, very few of my network will be in that era.
  • The above rule would drastically reduce the people that would be able to invest in my future Mars GB. Again, why would any GB Owner would like that?
  • This would push top players to friend only top players and purge out from their lists people still in beginning or middle stages of the game.
be filled with special goods instead of FP
  • Why change the mechanics of how a GB works for the GBs of this new age?
  • Special goods were created / had the effect to slow down the progress on the Research Tree at Artic Future, Oceanic Future, and Virtual Future. They are costly to produce.
  • The suggestion to require special goods to level up a GB would mean slower progress in Research vs even slower raising levels on the GB since levels will likely need hundreds, and later thousands of these to complete.
Put those two suggestions together and figure out how long will take to raise up the GB to just Level 10.