• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

Julian24

Viceroy
Almost all images are now no placeholders anymore. I split the post into "on earth" and "on outpost".

Earth
H_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Townhall.png
A_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Culture1.png
A_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Culture2.png
D_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Decoration1.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military1.png
armyuniticons_90x90_sniperbot.jpg
sniperbot_idle.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military2.png
armyuniticons_90x90_space_marine.jpg
space_marine_idle.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military3.png
armyuniticons_90x90_sentinel.jpg
sentinel_idle.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military4.png
armyuniticons_90x90_steel_warden.jpg
steel_warden_idle.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military5.png
armyuniticons_90x90_tesla_walker.jpg
tesla_walker_idle.png
armyuniticons_90x90_SpaceAgeMars_champion.jpg
spaceagemars_champion_idle.png
R_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Residential1.png
R_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Residential2.png
P_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Workshop1.png
P_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Workshop2.png
S_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Street1.png

S_SS_SpaceAgeMars_CarStreet1.png
S_SS_SpaceAgeMars_CarStreet1-n.png
S_SS_SpaceAgeMars_CarStreet1-nosw.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark1.png
X_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark1.jpg
X_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark2.png
X_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark2.jpg
great_building_bonus_previous_era_good_production.png
icon_great_building_bonus_previous_era_good_production.png
(previous_era_good_production)
great_building_bonus_missile_launch.png
icon_great_building_bonus_missile_launch.png
hud_icon_missile_launch.png
(missile_launch)
Y_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Ship1.png

goods and 1x1 street-variants:
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-mars.10054/page-2#post-76243
good boosts:
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-mars.10054/page-7#post-76747

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian24

Viceroy

DeletedUser9822

WARNING: It looks like all images are just placeholders at the moment, but I think in near future we can see the real images. The links i post will later show the real images.

First: the townhalls (yes, there are 2)
H_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Townhall.png

H_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Townhall2.png
next: the cultural buildings:
A_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Culture1.png
A_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Culture2.png
now the decoration:
D_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Decoration1.png
aand the colourful goods buildings (all of them look the same atm):
G_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Goods1.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Goods2.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Goods3.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Goods4.png
G_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Goods5.png
the military buildings (also all the same atm):
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military1.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military2.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military3.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military4.png
M_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Military5.png
the residentials:
R_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Residential1.png
R_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Residential2.png
R_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Residential3.png
R_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Residential4.png
and last but not least: the production buildings
P_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Workshop1.png
P_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Workshop2.png
More images will be added later if I find more. :)

It there a reason everything is on fire or is that there way to mark placeholder. Honestly, kinda want a burning guillotine.

DeletedUser9822

The better question is Mars, huh? I like that idea. Hopefully they make a deal with amazon and use the expanse's mars instead of a bastardized Elon Musk Nat Geo mars.

DeletedUser

Placeholder is a placeholder.
Two different sized townhalls intrigues me.

DeletedUser

First: the townhalls (yes, there are 2)

Hope that the 4x4 is a launchpad for our city, and the other townhall is for our mars colony :)

Sending stuff from the launchpad to build on mars, and then sending some good stuff back home.

And hopefully as i said somewhere else we get to use the special goods for the rocket.

Promethium = fuel
Orichalcum = heat shield

DeletedUser

Perhaps we’ll have a permanent Mars colony with a smaller “town hall” or “colony hub”.
Was my first thought, too.
But then the marsian townhall would be under /outpost/ and not /buildings/.
Hum.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, 2 Halls, pbbly we ll have a 2nd city like vikings/egiptians but permanently.

DeletedUser9778

Yes, let's hope. Also in the form of a new, innovative GB. Spend some guild goods (the founders of the guilds to decide obv) for a temporary bonus (maybe 24h) for the guild, like +1fp, or boost, etc, something like this. It would be interesting.

So with the new era, a new GB? Does someone have any idea when the new era will come out? 2 months? 4 months? 21 years?

DeletedUser5097

So with the new era, a new GB? Does someone have any idea when the new era will come out? 2 months? 4 months? 21 years?
Next month perhaps VF p3, Space Age Beta perhaps over at least 4 months, maybe 5.

I would have liked a moon base before we reach Mars. :(

That would totally make sense!
However, and let me quote some important NASA people here, they'd (Don Pettit, astronaut) "go to the moon in an nanosecond. The problem is we don't have the technology to do that anymore. We used to but we destroyed that technology and it's a painful process to build it back again."

Of course it would help A LOT to have the original telemetry data for analysis, luckly, NASA is a goverment agency and those document everything, right? -- Unfortunately, according to Richard Nafzger, television processing chief during the Apollo 11 mission, those two-hundred-thousand(!!!) tapes were erased and reused due to some budgeting issues, "we should have had a historian running around saying 'I don't care if you are ever going to use them, we are going to keep them'."

Okay, so according to NASA itself, it is a serious challange to go back to the moon... so let's head to Mars!
But before this gigantic challange, some important issues have to be tackled, one of them the "extreme radiation" of the Van-Allen belts according to Kelly Smith, NASA engineer. He continues, "we must solve these challenges before sending people through this region of space."
Wait a minute, didn't you solve that problem like 60 years ago?!? You know, when we supposedly went to the moon???

I am not saying we didn't go to the moon. -- But if I was a police man and NASA was a suspect ...it doung look good! ^^
This BS is almost moon-sized!

Andi47

Overlord
Just found new images and added them. This time, there are not only placeholders ^^

*Hammering on Ctrl-F5*

I am still seeing the placeholders. (edit: even when trying with an other browser, I see the placeholders)

Last edited: