• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser9851

Wow...is it just me or do I see here a big, huge hoax? Nice try Julian24 but I do not understand the idea of making links to images available when those images are for the following:

The 2 "Town Halls" that he is referring to are actually:

A) Town Hall (Stone Age) : forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/File:Town_Hall_(Stone_Age).png
B) Maharaja's Palace: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Maharaja%27s_Palace?file=Maharaja%27s_Palace.png

The 2 Cultural Buildings images are actually:

A) Drive-In Theather: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Drive-In_Theater?file=Drive-In_Theater.png
B) American Diner: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/American_Diner?file=American_Dinner.png

The supposedly "Mars" Decoration...which is in fact the Colonial Age's Guillotine: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Guillotine?file=Guillotine.png

Then, the "Goods Buildings" which is the LMA's Silk Manufactory: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Silk_Manufactory?file=Silk_Manufactory.png

Then, the Mars' Military Building...basically, the Oceanic Future's Cruiser Port: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Cruiser_Port?file=Cruiser_Port.png

And those Mars' Residential Buildings?

A) Stilt House: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Stilt_House?file=Stilt_House.png
B) Shrine of Inspiration: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Shrine_of_Inspiration?file=Shrine_of_Inspiration.png
C) "Rotated" Sacred Sky Watch: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Sacred_Sky_Watch?file=Sacred_Sky_Watch.png

...and those Production Buildings?

A) Fish Market: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Fish_Market?file=Fish_Market.png
B) Mad Scientist's Lab: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Mad_Scientist's_Lab?file=Mad_Scientist%27s_Lab.png

I will skip the life support buildings, the hud elements, Campaign GUI and the ship (yes, the ship appears to be hosted on a real URL but it will take a while before they release a new age anyway so this might not be the final version)

...but, hey, whoever put those flames on those buildings made me laugh, which is always a good thing!

Last edited by a moderator:

SirSmithy

Squire
Wow...is it just me or do I see here a big, huge hoax? Nice try Julian24 but you cannot fool me!

A) Town Hall (Stone Age) : forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/File:Town_Hall_(Stone_Age).png
B) Maharaja's Palace: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Maharaja%27s_Palace?file=Maharaja%27s_Palace.png

The 2 Cultural Buildings images that he added are actually:

A) Drive-In Theather: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Drive-In_Theater?file=Drive-In_Theater.png
B) American Diner: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/American_Diner?file=American_Dinner.png

Then, the supposedly "Mars" Decoration...which is in fact the Colonial Age's Guillotine: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Guillotine?file=Guillotine.png

Then, the "Goods Buildings"...sigh...which is the LMA's Silk Manufactory: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Silk_Manufactory?file=Silk_Manufactory.png

Then, the Mars' Military Building (lol)...basically, the Oceanic Future's Cruiser Port: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Cruiser_Port?file=Cruiser_Port.png

But, hey, let's continue! What about those Mars' Residential Buildings?

B) Shrine of Inspiration: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Shrine_of_Inspiration?file=Shrine_of_Inspiration.png
C) "Rotated" Sacred Sky Watch: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Sacred_Sky_Watch?file=Sacred_Sky_Watch.png

B) Mad Scientist's Lab: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Mad_Scientist's_Lab?file=Mad_Scientist%27s_Lab.png

I will skip the life support buildings, the hud elements, Campaign GUI and the ship (yes, the ship could be real but, considering that all the rest in his post was fake, I would use caution here!)

Very sad that people would post such things in this section...and the fact that nobody even bothered mentioning that this was fake info is even sadder...but, hey, whoever put those flames on those buildings made me laugh, which is always a good thing!

PLACEHOLDERS!!!! PLACEHOLDERS!!!!

DeletedUser9851

I mean why bother posting Placeholders of Buildings that are from other Eras? This makes no sense at all; rather, he could have just waited for the upcoming images to be displayed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9154

Wow...is it just me or do I see here a big, huge hoax? Nice try Julian24 but I do not understand the idea of making links to images available when those images are for the following:

The 2 Cultural Buildings images are actually:

The supposedly "Mars" Decoration...which is in fact the Colonial Age's Guillotine: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Guillotine?file=Guillotine.png

Then, the "Goods Buildings" which is the LMA's Silk Manufactory: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Silk_Manufactory?file=Silk_Manufactory.png

Then, the Mars' Military Building...basically, the Oceanic Future's Cruiser Port: forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Cruiser_Port?file=Cruiser_Port.png

And those Mars' Residential Buildings?

I will skip the life support buildings, the hud elements, Campaign GUI and the ship (yes, the ship appears to be hosted on a real URL but it will take a while before they release a new age anyway so this might not be the final version)

...but, hey, whoever put those flames on those buildings made me laugh, which is always a good thing!
Ahem, did you noticed that those are only placeholders, as said by OP?

DeletedUser9851

Oh I noticed that but then, why posting something that does not display real, up-to-date info? I am sure that lots of people would not mind waiting until real images/info is being released by Innogames...oh well I will stop here now ;)

DeletedUser7262

to me it is a little too early to talk about the next age since they just released VF3 and the said images are just stand ins until they design the real ones

DeletedUser

Oh I noticed that but then, why posting something that does not display real, up-to-date info? I am sure that lots of people would not mind waiting until real images/info is being released by Innogames...oh well I will stop here now ;)
Those images ARE from Innogames. They are directly from the Forge CDN servers.
Some days ago, there was a Castel del Monte with flames instead of the ship behind that URL.

What do you don't understand by the word placeholder?

DeletedUser

What do you don't understand by the word placeholder?
he doesn't understand why posting pictures that are not used instead of waiting until the actual pictures are released

Some days ago, there was a Castel del Monte with flames instead of the ship behind that URL.
but that wasn't posted
it was waited until the ship was there

DeletedUser

Yeah, but still. The images will resolve eventually when they are updated on the server, so why not post them now, that at least something is available behind the URL? :)

Julian24

Viceroy
WARNING: It looks like almost all images are just placeholders at the moment, but I think in near future we can see the real images. The links i post will later show the real images.
This is the reason I posted them. These are the links, which will later be used. Now there are only placeholder images, but when the real images appear, you can see the in the links I posted.

kaymedic

Marquis
do not listen to these trolls. Great work finding these files. Will come here every 2-3 days to check if they added more of the real buildings.

We already have the spaceshuttle ;)

Silveralius

Squire
Goods.
Mars microbes
fine_mars_microbes.png

Mars ore
fine_mars_ore.png

Bio tech corps
fine_biotech_crops.png

Fusion reactors
fine_fusion_reactors.png