• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser7959

previous_era_good_production
it's actually a nice bonus and I will build this GB for sure. I can't allow myself to go to the next era without stocking at least 5-6k goods. I feel like market needs some good improvements, it's dead to me right now.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Now... this new GB boost begs the question... what if you get it in BA? (And if this is ignored, I will create a world dedicated to getting this GB in BA and see what happens. Maybe new stone age goods?)

DeletedUser

what does the Obs in bronze age :rolleyes:
I think it gives iron age goods . so this GB would still give BA goods in BA even if it an exception to what the GB does normally

btw
wouldn't it be great if the previous era isn't a fix era but you can chose the era you want the goods from

DeletedUser5097

wouldn't it be great if the previous era isn't a fix era but you can chose the era you want the goods from
It would and the passive bonus is called: aid goods & goods/plunder for both
the ammount depands on the lvl of the GB but goodies of the age of your
chooise :p

I'm not sure about both GB's. Prev. goods can be a great bonus for stocks,
yet when stucked in TT the stock will rise beyond post scarcity. As for the
new militairy skill I wonder what it will be.:) The GB looks amazing and
reminds me of this GB one of the GB ideas a while ago.
If the skill for missle launch would work in the same way, it's likely something
that reduces attackers strengh of hostile armies.

DeletedUser

Why are you reffering to the boost as Obs 2.0, not regular goods GB? Did I miss something?

Dessire

Regent
missile launch probably skills:
1.when you attack, you have X chance to defeat all enemies. (without moving one single unit)
2.when you attack, all enemy units have -1PH , so instead of 10HP they have 9HP.
3.when you defend your city, there's a chance to destroy 1 enemy unit (like kraken) or deal 1HP damage to all attacking enemy units.
4.during battle, when you attack, there is a chance to launch a missile, dealing X damage to a random enemy.
5.if you attack a neighbour and win, you can plunder 1 GB.
6.if you attack a neighbour and win, you can stop the production of any building for 1 day. (this can be helpful to let you plunder the building the next day. and this helps you to use your atlantis or voyager for example, i like a lot this idea)

DeletedUser

And I would love if missile launch meant fight won after first move. Nothing more to do, just "pufff" and enemy evaporates with whole village :D That would have to be extremely rare occasion, like 2 % at lvl 10 and 5% at level 70... (amount of battles indefinite). That would be very interesting for GvG players and almost not interesting to GE players.

DeletedUser

Or missile launch has nothing to do with fighting but reduces time you need to transport Mars goods or something like that?

DeletedUser7959

5.if you attack a neighbour and win, you can plunder 1 GB.
I think it would bring so much negative to the game. Imagine some1 plunder your lvl100 Orangery, then creates a group message between neighbors via the app and once you enter the game you will notice that all GBs are plundered. I would just quit the game. Thank you, next.
Also, there are some obvious problems - Zeus, Terracotta, ToR, Blue Galaxy, Seed Vault, Atlantis etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It should, yes. Otherwise it would be rocket.
I'm just throwing in one more possibility. :D
That would be nice possibility, if there were two ships - one to transport us to the Mars and second like AP and OP ports, to transport goods... jeeez, I hope there won't be ship orgy because I already have difficulties with seing those I have in the city :)

DeletedUser8859

Now... this new GB boost begs the question... what if you get it in BA? (And if this is ignored, I will create a world dedicated to getting this GB in BA and see what happens. Maybe new stone age goods?)
It would be funny to close the loop, if at each Era it gives the previous one, then at first one to give the top one

DeletedUser

Looking forward to see what InnoGames came up with here.

No goods buildings on earth (yet) brings up some game changes.
Will the new province maps give boost to new unrefined goods that has to be made into refined right away since there are two new goods groups.
and it brigs up the question for what kind of goods our GB´s on earth will give (GB´s like SV HC CF that use to give goods from your own age)