• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

Piotr015

Squire
That's what I was talking about:
X_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark1.png
EDIT: This GB is 5x5 too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

previous_era_good_production

is this era before or after the regular good production which gives goods from 3 eras below :rolleyes:

I would suggest a current_era_good_production which would give goods of the players era ;)

DeletedUser9030

the photo showing the aids can we learn what it is? the missile that looks like a fresh fruit is it? since I understand one will give away the power of an earlier era.

DeletedUser

Found them. They are now in my second post.

Those two might be for the same GB, any luck finding more then plz make a new post saying so :) and thx for looking this stuff up Julian and others that do the work.

Julian24

Viceroy
Those two might be for the same GB, any luck finding more then plz make a new post saying so :) and thx for looking this stuff up Julian and others that do the work.
No, these are the only 2. I think, that the first gb (Obs 2.0 :p)will give us goods from the previous era and some already existing passive bonus and the second (Cape 2.0:p) will have the ability missile launch and some existing active bonus.
And no problem. I like to search for those things and it would be unfair to keep all the informaltion for myself. :)

DeletedUser

another bonus for attackers ?

for defending I think it wouldn't have a hud icon which shows the amounts left

Julian24

Viceroy
It could be defensive bonus:
It could be Kraken but for defenders -> It would show how many next attacks will be shot with missiles?
I think it's offensive. Just think, what would happen in reallife: Would you shoot a missile at troops, that are right in front of your city? I doubt that. ^^
I could imagine that you have, before the fight starts, a chance that all opposing units get 1 damage or something similar.

Miepie

Baronet
I could imagine that you have, before the fight starts, a chance that all opposing units get 1 damage or something similar.

Hope not, too often my Kraken bonus is lost on some spear attack on the GvG map. I don't need another GB with a bonus that is that easily wasted

LordVaderIII

Marquis
I really don't like how some of these have green bases and some have orange bases. That's going to look terrible, especially combining the orange bases with all current buildings.

Julian24

Viceroy
I really don't like how some of these have green bases and some have orange bases. That's going to look terrible, especially combining the orange bases with all current buildings.
That's because the ones with green base are placed in your main city and the ones with orange base on the mars. ;)