• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser5097

I also found out what type the units most likely are:
Fast: Tesla Walker
armyuniticons_90x90_tesla_walker.jpg

Artil: Steel Warden
armyuniticons_90x90_steel_warden.jpg

Heavy: Space Marine
armyuniticons_90x90_space_marine.jpg

Light/range? : Sniper bot
armyuniticons_90x90_sniperbot.jpg

A light unit is shown as placeholder but since it's a sniper I wouldn't be surpiresed if it's a range unit
Light perhaps: Sentimentel
armyuniticons_90x90_sentinel.jpg

Not 100% sure about this one but I think it would fit it's name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GREAT BUILDUNG

At lvl 80 + 15k% in neighbor attacks :)
And after the attack the neighbor is put in reconstruction mode with a stone age town hall as the only building.

DeletedUser5097

DeletedUser9030

I did not understand anything. can you analyze what makes the new great building?

DeletedUser8859

Any estimate of the size of the Great Building? 5x5? 6x6?

Piotr015

Squire
Landmark, with or without any number, does not seems right for a name of a GB. I do not think it will be the final / official name.
Every GB image is named like that - I mean that they should be named in right order...

GB is 5x5

EDIT:
GB image's files
This new thingy: "https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings//X_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark2.png"
TA name: "https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings//X_SS_VirtualFuture_Landmark1.png"

DeletedUser8859

Agree in the 1 vs 2, unless the design for the 2nd GB was found or finished before the design of the 1st GB.

Every GB image is named like that -

You mean that the Alcatraz image filename was originally "Landmark1" or "Landmark 2" and when released the GB name was set as "Alcatraz" as everyone knows it?

DeletedUser

You mean that the Alcatraz image filename was originally "Landmark1" or "Landmark 2" and when released the GB name was set as "Alcatraz" as everyone knows it?
it means
the file name of the image has nothing to do with the name of the GB in the game

and the filename of Alcatraz is still landmark1 :p
foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings//X_SS_ProgressiveEra_Landmark1.png

Landmark, with or without any number, does not seems right for a name of a GB. I do not think it will be the final / official name.
true

but it is not the name of the building
it is only the name of the image

Piotr015

Squire
I feel like we'll get 2nd (1st coz the image says it's 2nd) or even 3rd GB in the next days - doesn't SA:M come as full age?