• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

HannahMecoe

Merchant
I bet it will be released on live before somebody gets it on beta :D

the advanced players don't get it
the players who could get it aren't playing or campers who don't want to research whatever is needed (a player who avoided military tactics sure won't research it now. or maybe one researches it and it is something else)
How did Inno beta-test the Oracle?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
How did Inno beta-test the Oracle?
I believe it was not tested much - otherwise it would not have been released with those odd contribution rewards where high level arc players would build it to high level just to demolish it and level it again and gain thousands of FP in the process...

Mitos

Squire
why not give *3 to owner on collection from what is being plunged (multiply by X goods and fps that was plunged Y times after prev. collection)? then people would stop winning about being plunged and start asking for it

Beta-OD

Squire
why not give *3 to owner on collection from what is being plunged (multiply by X goods and fps that was plunged Y times after prev. collection)? then people would stop winning about being plunged and start asking for it

It's an interesting idea but I think too easy for people to want to cheat. (You plunder my building, and I will plunder yours and we both win). Now if you make it follow the same percent change of that happening as Atlantis, maybe that would be a little less problematic.

How come quest rewards aren't retroactive? If we've done the required quests before Inno adds a reward, shouldn't Inno make it so that the game gives us the reward once it's implemented?

Last edited:

HannahMecoe

Merchant
I believe it was not tested much - otherwise it would not have been released with those odd contribution rewards where high level arc players would build it to high level just to demolish it and level it again and gain thousands of FP in the process...
Ooooooo..... how does that work?!?!

I do like the way there’s so much to learn about this game....

bones42024

Farmer
Hello
I have difficulties to understand
you have created a series of quests but you don't know what you did with them ???
She is only the messenger. If innogames chooses not to disclose that information, she either won't be privy to the information, or has agreed to non disclosure.

EpiQ

Farmer
What will happend with the "Voyager V1" attempts?
If the plunder was prevented, will this count as a plunder for V1?
Or will V1 keep it's number of attempt?

Azertonn

Merchant
I am really disappointed by the idea of this building. I am a very active plundering so I am naturally biased. However, to be an active plunderer is a very time consuming effort especially with the removal of FOE Helper aids for plundering. I feel like this GB is a pacifier for less active players who cry that very active player plunder them once and a while. I also feel this is a horrible ripe of for the effort I put into my AM. If I start getting plunder repelled on a regular basis I want a refund on my AM investment. Of every city fight game I have ever played FoE is already the most tame "risk" for the person being defeated and now this building puts even more training wheels on for a player that cant/ does care enough to collect on time?

CrashBoom

Legend
must hurt to loose 25% of your plunderings

especially with the removal of FOE Helper aids for plundering.
lol
complaining that the cheating tool was forced to removed the illegal features
(but at least the powertool didn't got nerfed)

Last edited:

Azertonn

Merchant
must hurt to loose 25% of your plunderings

lol
complaining that the cheating tool was forced to removed the illegal features
(but at least the powertool didn't got nerfed)
Thank you for your snarky reply.

1. Yes it would suck to lose 25% of plunder. Especially when it take so much time to be an active plunder it smarts. Especially when it is lost to far less active players crying about a single build plundered in 24 hours. Many games lime this let you plundered someone's entire treasury if you defeat their city. It is even more frustrating to have my Atlantis Museum investment negated.

2. I thoroughly researched FoE helper before using it. Including directly messaging FoE support. Everything pointed to it being acceptable to use but FoE power tools was not.

Despite my personal qualms, which I identified my bias at the start of my post, the fact that this new GB is catering to whiney less active players at the expense of farm more dedicated and active players.

Azertonn

Merchant
Fair point I am whinging a bit I will try to amend my tone moving forward. Thankyou for pointing it out and therefore derailing my point with your apparent need to be witty.

My point remains that this new GB directly undermines the established and on going efforts of some of the games most active players in favor of far less active players. If possible I would nice to actually discuss this idea.

It might have been worth to build just for the goods, but 22 at level 10 is pretty pittance to get especially unrefined goods. Even era under goods (star gazer) after prog would have been nice since you cant get them from repeats.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
My point remains that this new GB directly undermines the established and on going efforts of some of the games most active players in favor of far less active players. If possible I would nice to actually discuss this idea.
I doubt less active players will get it to high levels...

On the other hand, Inno will likely continue to add high yielding plunderable buildings to the game (like train, hippodrome) - so overall you will still plunder more than before I assume

Dessire

Regent
one of the best GB! there is only one thing missing, an extra bonus!
the extra bonus should be: If you reppel a plunder, you can see the frustrating angry face of the undesirable stupid rat who tryed to plunder your hahahaha! Thank you for this GB inno! now it will be more impossible to rats get one fp of my 1100 fp I produce in my city <3