• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

I think the repel's percentage is quite high: 28% at Level 10. I don't dare to imagine at Level 60/70/80 how much it could reach... practically we will have almost a 50% probability to be repelled the plunder. I hope very much that the percentages after Level 10 will drop significantly...

CrashBoom

Legend
you don't get my point
what is ABOVE level 10

not what does it +1 (+2 unrefined) mean. I know that

and fandom only goes up to 10

so I repeat myself
I hope the goods will be +1 (+2 unrefined) per level above 10
not a crippled increase like the Star Gazer. which is then an increase +1 (+2 unrefined) for making 10 levels. then you need 20 levels for one increase and capped at level xy (like Gazer ends at 150 goods)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I like the idea for early ages, I do feel it is to small, make it 4x4, need to have a price to be more or less protected.
I believe medales would be better than goods, as there already are 2 early age GB's that gives goods

1BFA

Viceroy
Inno Think out of the box....make this gb so that it is useful for lower age but as you age up it becomes less and less useful. Maybe the % go down with ages ?? idk...just thinking loud

Borowski

Squire
i'm not interested in this building. i'm getting plundered very few times only and won't even spend 9 squared for that ^^
but might be interesting for lower ages if they get plundered more often

AGranolaBar

Squire
Seems like a good GB for folks starting out. It's visually pleasing.
It could be advantageous for the rest if us as well since it's no age (cheap to level) and 3x3 - for goods.
Dudettas, can you give us a number on that? Goods produced at key point/higher levels? Wiki says 12/24 at level 10.