• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the new Great Building: Galata Tower here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Nessie

Baronet
Plunder repell: will it be listed in the Event History once the GB repelled plundering?

Atm it looks to me like just another immature idea (PvP Arena, Guild Forum....)

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I've just added this line to the announcement:

"Blueprints can be obtained via an early game quest line, or for later era players by contribution."

I haven't any other information I can give you at this time.

CrashBoom

Legend
let's summarize
- BP from questline (for early players). the whole set for free like oracle (or else nobody could build without spending diamonds)
- no goods cost do build (from announcement:
Construction CostNone
- it gives goods from the era (before modern era)
- it is very small 3x3

will be a must have for new and/or early players after reaching that questline

-Alin-

Emperor
"Blueprints can be obtained via an early game quest line, or for later era players by contribution."

So it seems this building will be inaccesible for everyone higher than EMA?
Now we need to delete an entire friends list to add some players from EMA to gather blueprints? :))

One step forward, 4 backward ...
I like how Inno thinks in the last 2 years, really.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
doing it this way will technically allow new players to easier catch up to the end gamers.

On the other had, there are enough big players out there that will grab every chance to get it and from then on it will spread (not quite like wildfire)...

-Alin-

Emperor
doing it this way will technically allow new players to easier catch up to the end gamers.

On the other had, there are enough big players out there that will grab every chance to get it and from then on it will spread (not quite like wildfire)...

We have to wait for lil ones to build this first :)))
At this moment, it is not so attractive this building, so will be hard to catch blueprints from few lil players for first few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to do something for the newbies but I'm not entirely sure this GM is interesting even for them. If it gives enough goods, it could be built instead of the Babel Tower in some young cities.

Fenix

Viceroy
Announce it and do not let the players have it... it is a beauty!!

So in theory, I think that I would like it, but I really would like to have the opportunity to test this.

Please let us do the quests needed (they should be tested).

Last edited: