• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

antoto51

Farmer
Completely agree, to be pushed back even 1/4 is huge, the loss will be pretty big
after the big gains are only on the neighborhood TOP20, so to see if they put it down and mount it well ...

sirblu

Baronet
It will probably unlock with the completion of the Architecture technology in the Iron Age since that unlocks the GB Contribution feature,

CrashBoom

Legend
It will probably unlock with the completion of the Architecture technology in the Iron Age since that unlocks the GB Contribution feature,
why do you need a plunder protection there ?

attacking/plundering is unlocked later with military tactics :p

and you don't even need to be able to donate to others for that GB
you will get a complete set of BP in the questline for free

so I don't understand why being able to donate to other peoples GBs would be a good point to give players the Galata Tower

sirblu

Baronet
why do you need a plunder protection there ?

attacking/plundering is unlocked later with military tactics :p

and you don't even need to be able to donate to others for that GB
you will get a complete set of BP in the questline for free

so I don't understand why being able to donate to other peoples GBs would be a good point to give players the Galata Tower
I just figured there because that's where the Oracle is unlocked. But you make a good point - possibly with the Military tactics later on.
I forgot that they changed that - when I started years ago we could get attacked and plundered in the Iron Age and by highly advanced players since the hoods were not limited as they are today -AHH The good ole days lol

Emberguard

Emperor
I forgot that they changed that - when I started years ago we could get attacked and plundered in the Iron Age and by highly advanced players since the hoods were not limited as they are today -AHH The good ole days lol
prior to changing you could get plundered straight out of the tutorial in Bronze

Panthera

Merchant
I am both too old and too young in the game

I did not know the protection of the weak players or the tower of the bronze age was still of public utility

but too young to have neighbors looking for trouble

I admit that the attacks were exceedingly rare and the looting even more

that said, no matter how much we talk about this GB, I still don't see it
has it been set up?
does it really exist?
too much mystery and nothing in sight

it is easier to talk about something concrete than something that is currently totally abstract

AGranolaBar

Squire
no GB release date
not sure that we find anything

It's been announced like a new GB available to early ages players. So if you are right and it has not been released (like they said, early ages/separate questine) I'd take that as a big sign of disrespect from Inno towards dumb people like me that have been wasting their time on this.