• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you mean the Winners' Plaza, that only gives 5% in VF. This garden set gives 5% in Iron Age (or all ages based on your comment). It also gives other things which the plaza does not.
Garbage is relative.
In the end, we all meet end of the tech tree. So, yes, garbage is relative, but I do speak from MY point of view, I am only one, not many...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
In the end, we all meet end of the tech tree. So, yes, garbage is relative, but I do speak from MY point of view, I am only one, not many...

Overall I'd agree that there have been better options for attack bonus - but this set might hit the 'easily obtainable' mark for people who don't already have good attack bonus options. (10% over 2 pools, 1 of each of the others being the appropriate ratio - and approximately 15 daily specials being the amount you could chase, it's safe to say you could walk out with 30% more attack boost from the event if you desired)

DeletedUser

Overall I'd agree that there have been better options for attack bonus - but this set might hit the 'easily obtainable' mark for people who don't already have good attack bonus options. (10% over 2 pools, 1 of each of the others being the appropriate ratio - and approximately 15 daily specials being the amount you could chase, it's safe to say you could walk out with 30% more attack boost from the event if you desired)
Especially if you would go for contestant's estates or plazas also (105 balls chest). But, from my point of view, people on earlier stages would need FPs more than attack bonus. So SoKs for them and if it they can obtain some attack bonus during the way, that's good, but not main concern. Attack bonus gets more important from AF up, in my opinion. Up till then you can use bonus from GBs, but after 70 lvl it keeps getting much harder to obtain this bonus from GBs without FPs to spend on them. That's why you need special attack buildings more than FPs buildings. Just a thought, though :)

DeletedUser9722

The Vikings are designed for donators, a simple player, especially in the initial eras, will be impossible to pass. Minus.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The Vikings are designed for donators, a simple player, especially in the initial eras, will be impossible to pass. Minus.
What vikings are you referring to?

In case you mean the cultural settlements:
1. wrong thread
2. I do not see, why you should think that earlier ages should be more difficult than others - I have no problems completing the vikings in time with my early stage iron age city (founded after viking settlement was released...)

kaymedic

Marquis
I hope he meant the forge bawl event. Because the vikings are not different in difficulty for any age. Maybe a new player is no experienced enough ;)

DeletedUser9740

Strongly request the Tholos of Idols upgrade as Daily Specials. There are a numbers of players whose tholos of idols are half-way bulid which look ugly in their dream city. Hopefully this time will set the upgrade as the daily special for us to complete the building.

indian20

Steward
I would love to hear some comment from staff regarding the discussion footballs vs. level 10. There is a total of 8130 footballs I can retrieve from the quests but approx. 11k I´ll need to get all required upgrades. Even with the league there is no way that you can achieve the highest level without investing dia.

DeletedUser9722

[QUOTE = "kaymedic, post: 73228, member: 9531»] Надеюсь, он имел в виду мероприятие Forge Bawl. Потому что викинги не отличаются по сложности для любого возраста. Может быть, новый игрок недостаточно опытен ;)[/ QUOTE]

Да. Нет опыта. Учите если не сложно.

Translation:
I hope he meant the forge bawl event. Because the vikings are not different in difficulty for any age. Maybe a new player is no experienced enough ;)

Yes. No experience. Learn if not difficult.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-12-17 -
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7624

[QUOTE = "kaymedic, post: 73228, member: 9531»] Надеюсь, он имел в виду мероприятие Forge Bawl. Потому что викинги не отличаются по сложности для любого возраста. Может быть, новый игрок недостаточно опытен ;)[/ QUOTE]

Да. Нет опыта. Учите если не сложно.
Изжога, тебе надо идти на FoE.wiki там всё доступно и по-русски :)

Translation: Heartburn, you have to go to FoE.wiki there everything is available and in Russian

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-12-17 -
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9263

The Colossus looks cool asf but doesn't really get you much. I think it should have a bit more attack bonus thrown in, and when talking about it to my brother, he suggested happiness be added. I know it's still not a super amazing reward to big players, but happiness seems useful but not a massive leg up to make it be unreasonable for Inno. I think one or both should be added to the colossus.

DeletedUser9263

I like the new set. only three parts, not 5 pieces that all require roads

DeletedUser9263

and you only need for one piece to show up. click on a set piece when it becomes a reward. then when you click on it, it shows full classical garden set. hover over individual buildings. shows all rewards.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Изжога, тебе надо идти на FoE.wiki там всё доступно и по-русски :)

And it would be more polite to use english on this forum. Not only this is common sense to use English since there are players from all over the world, but this is also requested by Inno staff.

DeletedUser8168

i'm not feeling good about this event ....it is looking like I will have an unfinished coloseus at the end ! without spending
diamonds ....... over have way now thru quest and already got the 1000+ footballs and mine is only at level 4 don't
how I can get the next 6 upgrades !!!!!!!!!!