• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9537

We do listen, but it doesn't mean we incorporate all feedback. If an event like this has returned you can be sure we have the analytics to show that a majority participated in it last time :)

You can be sure they have collected all the Psychometrics as well... For Alas... That is the only conclusion I have been able to come to which explains exactly HOW an online game has manipulated me into spending as much as I have on pretend currency... To buy make-believe items... In a digital online world...

What+are+psychometric+tests.jpg

DeletedUser9329

One thing that has bothered me for a very long time. Whenever they start a new event, they tell us that there are new buildings, etc., but they do NOT give us specifics on what these actually do. It would be very nice if they would put the new buildings into the wiki BEFORE the event starts. Different people want different things for their cities, and personally, I don't want to waste goods or forge points or diamonds on things that turn out to be totally wrong for my city. Tell us what they are good for BEFORE the event. Like that Colossus...what does it give me in each age and level??? Or that garden thingy. What does it DO????
You obviously know all of this info before the event starts, so why not give it to us as well???????????

Emberguard

Emperor
@grey0 for the main building you'll know those details before you ever spend any event currency, goods or use any diamonds.

Unless the formula has suddenly changed from every event that's been on from the last year, all the details for the main building can be seen by clicking on the event quest line and the upgrade kit

Sure it's not the wiki, but you should be able to see the details for the main building before you start any quests

DeletedUser

You obviously know all of this info before the event starts, so why not give it to us as well???????????
because this is beta and the values from today can be outdated tomorrow

It would be very nice if they would put the new buildings into the wiki BEFORE the event starts.
it will
when the event starts on live you can find the stats on the official wiki

Sure it's not the wiki, but you should be able to see the details for the main building before you start any quests
and at the end of event on beta it can be different ;)

DeletedUser

It would be very nice if they would put the new buildings into the wiki BEFORE the event starts.
Since the wikis use an automated database export for the special buildings for a while now, that won't be possible, since the events aren't on live servers.
There is no beta wiki so you need to wait until event starts.
And the values then are still subject to change...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In regard of quest variety - I really like the alternatives in the last events.

But have these kind of quests been in the game before? If yes, why were they removed?

- "find X incidents" - would be useful as "stopper quest"

- "spend X goods (from your current or previous age) " - it does not matter, if you use them for negotiations in GE, on the map, in research or if you give them to the guild treasury... - would allow for a high variety of solution approaches

- "collect from X (current age or previous age) residential buildings" (similar to "collect X coins" - but cannot be cheesed by building and deleting random buildings - but could be solved by building some stone age huts (5 min prod-cycle) if not modified with "from current or previous age buildings"

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
There will be no chance for pillar of heroes upgrade from last event? I am missing last pieces and really was hoping they will be available again next year, with maybe some extra levels on pillars. I am really disappointed a new building was made for same event :(

I think they were offered in the black friday specials... Or was it only tholos and ship?

DeletedUser

I found a mistake in the announcement

Once you upgrade the Colossus to level 10 it will grant you Coins and Population and if motivated also Medals, an Attack Boost, and 6 Forge Points.
"if motivated .... an Attack Boost"

that is wrong. it also gives the Attack Boost when not motivated

Umbrathor

Baronet
There will be no chance for pillar of heroes upgrade from last event? I am missing last pieces and really was hoping they will be available again next year, with maybe some extra levels on pillars. I am really disappointed a new building was made for same event :(
I agree, there seems little point in creating yet another a new building for the same event. Will they also be making new ones for next carnival, for spring, summer etc? I'd prefer they spend that development time on other improvements.

Most of us will have partly completed buildings from the previous events, either spare upgrades that they didn't need, or because they didn't complete the first one. In my case, I completed the pillars on all worlds, but I could complete the Bridge from carnival on only one world. I have quite a number of spare upgrades for all kinds of event buildings from other events. I would prefer being able to finish those, than have new buildings introduced.

On a positive note: I'm glad they replaced energy drinks with footballs. Much healthier. ; )

DeletedUser9606

Dear mods and devs,

Will there be tholos of idols upgrades available through this forge bowl event in beta and live servers? Quite a number of us would love that.

Sincerely,
Penki

Sl8yer

Regent
We do listen, but it doesn't mean we incorporate all feedback. If an event like this has returned you can be sure we have the analytics to show that a majority participated in it last time :)

A majority will participate in it this time. Doesn't mean we are not fed up with event after event and prizes to fill our inventory, cause the available space has run out a long time ago.

DeletedUser

So I guess similar setup like the Winter Event? Goal every second one is a kit. No kits as daily. But with the additional fun of having to optimize between daily price and goal rewards. Looking forward to it. Let's see if it is possible to maximize that Colossus without having to use diamonds - with optimized strategy on maximizing goals. (And maybe it is possible to go for dailies with a few players sometimes. I guess buying all the ones that maximize dailies will give not enough goals.)

Emberguard

Emperor
In regard of quest variety - I really like the alternatives in the last events.

But have these kind of quests been in the game before? If yes, why were they removed?

- "find X incidents" - would be useful as "stopper quest"

- "spend X goods (from your current or previous age) " - it does not matter, if you use them for negotiations in GE, on the map, in research or if you give them to the guild treasury... - would allow for a high variety of solution approaches

- "collect from X (current age or previous age) residential buildings" (similar to "collect X coins" - but cannot be cheesed by building and deleting random buildings - but could be solved by building some stone age huts (5 min prod-cycle) if not modified with "from current or previous age buildings"

Not with those wordings.

> Closest thing I've seen with incidents was when event currency was available through collecting incidents - but not an actual quest
> Usually goods spending are very specific to donating to the guild treasury.
> Haven't seen a residential one like that no. I don't think that would be a good quest at all. Late game the residentals are as big as your late game GBs. A lot of players late game residentials would only be event buildings if they have any at all due to GBs. You'd be asking them not only to find space, but to spend upto 12 hrs building the residentials and then upto another 24 hrs to collect from them.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Late game the residentals are as big as your late game GBs.

You have to remember that SoK, Ship and most other Event-buildings that give FP are residential buildings - and no late gamer should be short of these...

I think the residential quest could work well to balance between fresh/lower age players (that still have lots regular residential with short cycles) and late/higher age players (that have less/none regular residentials and generally 24h cycle)

DeletedUser

The Classical Garden Set

This set contains of 3 different buildings: The Classical Garden Pool (4x2), the Classical Garden Patio (2x2) and the Classical Garden Statues (2x2). They provide different boosts for Coins, Supplies or Defense. You can get the buildings for the Classical Garden Set as a Daily Special.

---------

As long as we dont see what the bonuses are for this set, it´s hard to figure out if we want it or not, we wount know if this is worth going for until all 3 buildings has been up for the daily special, and by then it might be to late to get what we want if its any good.

So plz give us some numbers for these buildings

And if u want feedback now we have to know the numbers too, getting feedback half way into the even will give u less time for changes if they need to be adjusted.